Lone wolf

Ps4 are already asking

2 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Ps4 absolutely needs one. On the eu server almost everyone is called mohammed, Ahmed or aboodi. Idc where they play but they're not in the EU so why should my game and everyone else's in the EU be ruined by these laggers. 

how do you know they're not in the EU. There are a number of european countries sporting significant Muslim populations.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Ps4 absolutely needs one. On the eu server almost everyone is called mohammed, Ahmed or aboodi. Idc where they play but they're not in the EU so why should my game and everyone else's in the EU be ruined by these laggers. 

Now you know how we feel on na fpp haha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

These are the consequences of asylum policy in europe 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Lone wolf said:

Ps4 players are already asking for region lock , think we will ever see it?

It was said to be in January it wasn't to long ago in the announcements section it was posted, so I'm expecting it soon myself. Region lock is a must.

• Like 1

this kind of options will be available at the same time for both ps4 and xbox...the code is the same so dont worry...i dont believe the ps4 users will recieve some kind of priority...stop thinking like that

6 hours ago, o LooT LoRd o said:

It was said to be in January it wasn't to long ago in the announcements section it was posted, so I'm expecting it soon myself. Region lock is a must.

2 hours ago, Cliq said:

Region lock plus performance mode will do wonders for this game.

Honestly all I want in the game are those two things, it was supposed to be in November and they said they will talk about in January, we will probably not see it in January as for region lock, they can’t get this pts up and everyone wants the snow map so im sure this will be pushed back

1 your not going to get region lock until pc have had it 2 read the post from the devs no mention of region lock on console yet and 3 anything new now will be in the new year so deal with it till then ps4 like causing shit the spoon feed little idiots need a year of what we have had and the problems pc have had and then come in here talking shit. Go have fun and enjoy Christmas and pubg will get sorted in the new year peace

6 hours ago, ROYALSHINRYU said:

1 your not going to get region lock until pc have had it 2 read the post from the devs no mention of region lock on console yet and 3 anything new now will be in the new year so deal with it till then ps4 like causing shit the spoon feed little idiots need a year of what we have had and the problems pc have had and then come in here talking shit. Go have fun and enjoy Christmas and pubg will get sorted in the new year peace

Pc has had it we are getting it was supposed to be in nov, now January, will probably see it when the BF5 BR drops

1 hour ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

No they shouldn't, they should be playing on a server in their own region. Lowest latency compared to NA or OC isn't good enough. That's like claiming all of South America should just play on NA instead of getting their own server on xbox. 

Well, when there was no SA server, yes South America should be playing on NA. If you're telling PUBG to create an eastern European server then so be it, but it sounds like you're saying they just shouldn't play PUBG because they don't have a server in their region. Where do you expect middle eastern/eastern European countries to play, on the Asian server that is probably in South Korea?

2 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

Do you lean left whilst aiming? 

Depends on which side of cover I'm peeking out of.

3 hours ago, ThugNASA said:

Well, when there was no SA server, yes South America should be playing on NA. If you're telling PUBG to create an eastern European server then so be it, but it sounds like you're saying they just shouldn't play PUBG because they don't have a server in their region. Where do you expect middle eastern/eastern European countries to play, on the Asian server that is probably in South Korea?

Why would they need a "middle eastern/Eastern European server for those from the Middle East to play? 

Although half of the middle East seem to live in Europe, last time I checked there was no middle Eastern countries in Europe. 

The problem isn't europeans on the EU server. Its all the Middle East on the European server. 

On 12/15/2018 at 3:53 AM, pajama dad said:

how do you know they're not in the EU. There are a number of european countries sporting significant Muslim populations.

Its the largest religion in the world..

google it. 

14 hours ago, ROYALSHINRYU said:

Why does everyone think that PS4 players need to go through some sort of penance to be "worthy" of playing the game?

17 hours ago, ROYALSHINRYU said:

Mwahaha.... Try reading that using proper pausing and spacing conventions as written. There is like one full stop in the whole thing. Not picking on the content per se. I just tried for a laugh and couldn't make it. I am old and fat however, so there could be the reason. :) 

18 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

The problem isn't europeans on the EU server. Its all the Middle East on the European server. 

So what server should they be playing then? The EU server is likely the closest server to them (in terms of infrastructure). Or, should they just not play at all because you are the most important person on the planet? Also, how do you even know where they are? Just because they are named Mohamed and Abdi? That could be anywhere in Europe, even northern Africa. What server should an Egyptian be playing on?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThugNASA said:

So what server should they be playing then? The EU server is likely the closest server to them (in terms of infrastructure). Or, should they just not play at all because you are the most important person on the planet? Also, how do you even know where they are? Just because they are named Mohamed and Abdi? That could be anywhere in Europe, even northern Africa. What server should an Egyptian be playing on?

I was playing with my friend stationed in Kuwait the other month. he was getting a lot of latency, getting shot when he thought he was in cover. I suggested we switch to the EU servers, but he said those were even worse for him.

I think some regions are just out of luck when it comes to finding low-ping server connections.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:07 AM, Palmerthellama said:

Mwahaha.... Try reading that using proper pausing and spacing conventions as written. There is like one full stop in the whole thing. Not picking on the content per se. I just tried for a laugh and couldn't make it. I am old and fat however, so there could be the reason. :) 

Can tell your a ps4 user sad and trying to be big. You all moan on about pubg you have only had it for 2 weeks we on Xbox a whole year of problems. Cut trying to be a big head and been a dick and think of what you wanna say in future 

On 12/18/2018 at 2:07 AM, Baal0r said:

Why does everyone think that PS4 players need to go through some sort of penance to be "worthy" of playing the game?

Didn't say you had to be all I'm saying is be patient and things will get better on pubg they do things at there pace not ours

8 minutes ago, ROYALSHINRYU said:

Didn't say you had to be all I'm saying is be patient and things will get better on pubg they do things at there pace not ours

Ok, but you called them idiots etc - you segregated a whole set of people based on their console purchase choice :P

Just saying it's a bit harsh - PS4 players are asking for region lock, they aren't asking to have it before us, in fact they probably got the idea from the thousands of reddit/forum posts saying that we need region lock.

No need to get abusive to be honest. No-one else needs to get hurt!

• Like 2

On 12/18/2018 at 6:34 PM, ThugNASA said:

Because I have a mic which gives me the ability to ask someone where they're from. Pretty sure I already said they should have their own server. 

Forcing the entire world into 3 server locations should never be acceptable.