Sign in to follow this  
WORLD CERES

Spectators #

And.. easy thing to add for spectators.. how many kills this person has. It’s there in Fortnite (watched a friend play it and spectate). I’d like to know. Was I his first kill or has he taken out 10 people already..

• Like 6

14 hours ago, stevecarsonr said:

And.. easy thing to add for spectators.. how many kills this person has. It’s there in Fortnite (watched a friend play it and spectate). I’d like to know. Was I his first kill or has he taken out 10 people already..

6 hours ago, mrhat7er said:

I've had this same conversation with my friends too. I vote yes.

Thanks for your feedback 

Yes, I 100% agree! I usually go look at the pubglookup after games for their kills.  But this would be nice; as I play better when I have an audience ;) 

2 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

Yes, I 100% agree! I usually go look at the pubglookup after games for their kills.  But this would be nice; as I play better when I have an audience ;) 

That’s one of the main reasons I want it, because I also play better with an audience 

• Like 2

I also would like to see how many players are spectating me with a kill count seems like a simple addition, but coming from this team it probably nearly mission impossible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Camper said:

Or I’d like to kill a bunch then blow myself up and make them rage even more 🤣

I do that in squads when my squad is dead and I wipe the other squad - if it's early game

• Like 1