Sign in to follow this  
JCglitchmaster

Will the pass stats carry over to live?

I'm guessing not since skins don't carry to live servers but there has never been a pass in the test. I would like to grind out the skins and will be buying the pass when it goes live since I think the skins are amazing in it but I don't want to burn myself out grinding test to regrind the same mission for 30 hours on live. It isn't stated in the patch notes it will/won't carry over so can we get some confirmation as to whether it will/wont? Cheers

Just now, Kryptic0 said:

No, test server and main server are completely separated.

Is it confirmed it wont carry though or is that you thinking the same way I'm thinking where its purely for test. If so and its true its a missed opportunity IMHO.

44 minutes ago, JCglitchmaster said:

Is it confirmed it wont carry though or is that you thinking the same way I'm thinking where its purely for test. If so and its true its a missed opportunity IMHO.

I agree to a certain extent. However, what if some kid finds a way under the map, like happened at castle, and sits there and boosts his pass all day. Personally I don’t care if some kid wants to do that, but I think that’s where they are coming from on a developer stand point. It’s technically an unfinished product. 

Just now, KAR98. said:

I agree to a certain extent. However, what if some kid finds a way under the map, like happened at castle, and sits there and boosts his pass all day. Personally I don’t care if some kid wants to do that, but I think that’s where they are coming from on a developer stand point. It’s technically an unfinished product. 

Well, if someone does that they can be reset.

3 minutes ago, JCglitchmaster said:

Well, if someone does that they can be reset.

Just save your doe, servers will be live on the 20th. 

Hi JC,

Your Test server Survivor Pass progress will not transfer to live servers!

So you'll need to get on that grind again when Vikendi goes to live servers ;).