Sign in to follow this  
GoldOmar

thats it they give up on us 😓

Tell me about it. I truly feel used by the devs. It's like they had Xbox players, test their game so they can focus mainly on PS4 once Xbox got out of "Game Preview". You can clearly see how much they favor Sony, all the exclusive content, themes, skins, avatars, backgrounds, official trailers and the list goes on. I am disgusted with the devs, and I have lost so much respect for how they've been treating Xbox gamers these past 2 months. This isn't right. However, it feels great to see how much we're appreciated too, since you know we were the ones who had to deal with all the issues, nightmares, bugs, crashes for almost a full year... Thanks PUBG Corp, you are the BEST!!!

Edited by blast2fire
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SMOKEZERO said:

Then move on if you feel so mistreated. These whine threads are pathetic. 

Actually what’s pathetic is a company creating stories about doing lawsuits against games that have similar game mechanics but one of them in particular is owned by the same company that owns blue hole just for extra marketing and getting thousands of people fooled with an illusion of choice

• Like 4
  • RIP 1

22 minutes ago, SMOKEZERO said:

Then move on if you feel so mistreated. These whine threads are pathetic. 

There's a difference between whinning and speaking the truth.

20 minutes ago, blast2fire said:

There's a difference between whinning and speaking the truth.

Or they’re one in the same. For example, you’ve sure got whining covered. Truth. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 2

38 minutes ago, Vza said:

Actually what’s pathetic is a company creating stories about doing lawsuits against games that have similar game mechanics but one of them in particular is owned by the same company that owns blue hole just for extra marketing and getting thousands of people fooled with an illusion of choice

What does any of this have to do with the topic?

• Like 1

Yeah but whats changed, they have always been rather quite. We never hear from them, perhaps on the day of a patch or whatever but no communication is PUBG to the core. Personally I am not surprised because its typical, but also I am not disheartened, something is coming.... just wait and see :)

• Like 1

Before the XBOX version was released it was people who couldn't work out why a 10 yr old PC couldn't play the game above 20FPS - 'Blueballs, MAKE IT WORK!'

After the xbox got preview - 'Blueballs/PUBG you have forgotten PC over shitty console, WAAAHH!'

Then it was the xbox not getting the same content as the PC at the same time 'Why are we not getting everything PC has? PUBG you SUCK! WAAAAAAAH!'

Now it's 'PUBG, why you forget us? You concentrate on PS and leave us behind! WAAAAAAAHHH!'

There will always be the demographic that feel the need to cry at a perceived slight. God forbid that they take a few minutes to apply some rational thought and realise that they aren't the centre of the gaming universe 🙄

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, fobyac said:

Before the XBOX version was released it was people who couldn't work out why a 10 yr old PC couldn't play the game above 20FPS - 'Blueballs, MAKE IT WORK!'

After the xbox got preview - 'Blueballs/PUBG you have forgotten PC over shitty console, WAAAHH!'

Then it was the xbox not getting the same content as the PC at the same time 'Why are we not getting everything PC has? PUBG you SUCK! WAAAAAAAH!'

Now it's 'PUBG, why you forget us? You concentrate on PS and leave us behind! WAAAAAAAHHH!'

There will always be the demographic that feel the need to cry at a perceived slight. God forbid that they take a few minutes to apply some rational thought and realise that they aren't the centre of the gaming universe 🙄

It's been over a month, I'm glad you have patience but us other players feel it's been far to long we haven't gotten anything new to see.

• RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, o LooT LoRd o said:

It's been over a month, I'm glad you have patience but us other players feel it's been far to long we haven't gotten anything new to see.

Dont listen to @fobyac, he is the defender of everything that is wrong with PUBG, the game and the company. No matter what complaint anyone has about the game or devs, legitimate or otherwise he will always find a way to put it back on the player as them being WAAAHH. Watch, he will reply with some very well thought out and articulated response to how my comment has no merit or is redundant or whatever  :)

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

I’m not one for whinging cos if something/ someone is doing my head in that much, I will move on. I think the whole point of what’s going on at the minute is that we keep seeing reply’s from devs on Reddit/ Twitter which gives us a little bit of hope and then we don’t hear a thing until the next week when they say the same thing again. A lot of people love this game and have stuck around even through all the crashes etc and the least they deserve is a bit of communication. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

Dont listen to @fobyac, he is the defender of everything that is wrong with PUBG, the game and the company. No matter what complaint anyone has about the game or devs, legitimate or otherwise he will always find a way to put it back on the player as them being WAAAHH. Watch, he will reply with some very well thought out and articulated response to how my comment has no merit or is redundant or whatever  :)

Trust me I know better. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, o LooT LoRd o said:

it's been far to long we haven't gotten anything new to see

That's your prerogative fella.

It's an unrealistic viewpoint but it is your prerogative.

The flipside is that if they were to keep on releasing new content on a monthly basis there would be another swathe of posts declaiming the practice as a waste of time and that PUBg should concentrate on fixing the game before releasing new stuff.

It's a case of damned if they do and damned if they don't.

PUBG are by no means perfect. They've dropped the ball countless times but, and here's the thing, you all still want to play it because let's face it - it's the best game to come along in a fucking age :D

Yes it's flawed but look at the industry as a whole. CoD, BF even CS:GO ffs. They are all jumping on the BR train. PUBG, the game, revitalised the industry of FPS. An industry that had become stale and repetitive. Each CoD a re-skinned version of the last.

Rather than post countless unproductive whines about how hard done by you are at not getting monthly content, just play the fucking game.

If you've a constructive criticism, or an idea for new content, or you've found a bug/glitch come back and post it in the relevant forum. You will garner a much better response from the populace here (unless you just want to sit in a whine circle with all the people too lazy to do otherwise)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

2 hours ago, KammoraV2 said:

Oh man, you just put a smile on my face :D

As if people are hanging on my every word 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1

yo if you have fun play without any new thing for a whole 2 month then you have a problem man even rainbow six push an a big update every 1.5 month ... man what you sayin ... i bet the update is full ready to push but they just keep us waitin to make us equal with ps4 players they want to push new things to both consle at the same time thats why we waitn here ☺️@fobyac

Edited by GoldOmar

Ive learnt to play this game for what it is. Youre never going to get lag free game play here, its just not going to happen. In between the lost host connection, the frames, the hitting pebbles in cars and losing half your health, the dsync and many many more. Lets face it youve got a 20% chance of dying that you have no control over because of the horrible dev department. 

Edited by Verty
  • Like 4

They posted on Reddit that there will be no announcement, but the SCAR skin will be available from December 17th. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AK R 47 said:

They posted on Reddit that there will be no announcement, but the SCAR skin will be available from December 17th. 

They made an announcement, announcing there would be no announcement?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

44 minutes ago, GoldOmar said:

yo if you have fun play without any new thing for a whole 2 month then you have a problem man even rainbow six push an a big update every 1.5 month ... man what you sayin ...

That I have an attention span greater than the modern gamer/goldfish?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, AK R 47 said:

What gets me is how we have to search for info, why not post in all Reddit/Twitter/Forum.... 

C43E733C-9317-4124-A6DA-2ECE1AC5E887.jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stuffedcrust21 said:

What gets me is how we have to search for info, why not post in all Reddit/Twitter/Forum.... 

C43E733C-9317-4124-A6DA-2ECE1AC5E887.jpeg

@PUBG_Oreoree why post on reddit and not on here?!.. I’m not a fan of reddit and feel we on this forum should be updated with the same information, lack of communication on here is ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1