Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DecoratedShamus

Well, it's December 11th ....

So as stated in the title,  it's December 11th 2018. Pubg Xb1 1 year anniversary is only a few ticks away !

So ..... Pubg.Corp ! Any news for us Xbox console pheasants? ?

Anything ...... or will we just continue to be disappointed / frustrated / fed-up with being closed out and left in the shadows. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand how rampantly busy you all must be at this time of year, plus the release of another console version & release of the 4th map with the tweeks and glitch fixes ......

But we are paying consumers too and would like some better more honest clarification on WTF IS GOINGS-ON  😡

2 minutes ago, Breadhack said:

I heard a rumour they're adding a new weapon for the Holiday season - The Pheasant Rifle

"Guys I need a beak attachment... I mean muzzle attachment."

It released on the 12th so tomorrow. 12 months ago and the game is still trash on Xbox. The PS4 guys are loving the game which is great, I am so close to switching over because I just cant handle the disappointment of this game anymore on Xbox, that and I could finally get a OC match.

3 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

It released on the 12th so tomorrow. 12 months ago and the game is still trash on Xbox. The PS4 guys are loving the game which is great, I am so close to switching over because I just cant handle the disappointment of this game anymore on Xbox, that and I could finally get a OC match.

Have you tried playing on the PS4? I have and it's not any more playable than the XBOX One version. If anything it has more issues, especially with sound volume

1 minute ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Have you tried playing on the PS4? I have and it's not any more playable than the XBOX One version. If anything it has more issues, especially with sound volume

Its hard to get a solid feel for if it runs better or not?  Reading so many comments from PS users that say its smooth as. I just know from my X1X experiences that PUBG is a total disgrace performance wise. performance aside PS4 is fresh so I can get games on OC, its a bigger player base so those reasons alone tempts me also.

7 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

Its hard to get a solid feel for if it runs better or not?  Reading so many comments from PS users that say its smooth as. I just know from my X1X experiences that PUBG is a total disgrace performance wise. performance aside PS4 is fresh so I can get games on OC, its a bigger player base so those reasons alone tempts me also.

Being able to smash noobs was the reason I played it on PS4. I'm in the USA so we don't have issues with player base....for now

Had a fun day while the kids were at school!

Just now, Lone wolf said:

10k free bp and a thanks for giving us your money message 

Sweet, that's like 5 new polo shirts lol

1 hour ago, KammoraV2 said:

the game is still trash on Xbox. 

LMAO, Says the guy that has stuck around for a year playing the game, plus has 330 some posts on a forum about that same game.