Jump to content
elderroot

Connection to "PlayStation Network" has been lost

Recommended Posts

Same error here, Saudi Arabia

 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:06 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Ok, thanks for the extra info.  So just to confirm, is every one that is experiencing this issue located in the Middle East?

Yes, here in saudi arabia also its not working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ahmad RS said:

It Works only when switching to 3G

R u sure ?!! What kind of internet u use ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Tomoum said:

R u sure ?!! What kind of internet u use ?

Well after multiple solutions and tries i figure out i semi-solution which is to change the router u have, i used to had a Huawei MiFi E5577-932, then i change it to Huwaei E5172 and now it works fine but aftet playing 3 rounds the games stuck at loading screen which the one after going back to lobby after finishing the round, but for that error i cant see it anymore, so what u need to try is :

1- Change the netwrok from 4G to 3G FDD 1800.

Or

2 - change your router and connect your PS4 through LAN instead of WiFi.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is that possible ?! And where do u live and what what kind of internet you use .?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tomoum said:

How is that possible ?! And where do u live and what what kind of internet you use .?

I guess its internet connection speed problem, i live in Saudi Arabia, but i still got the loading issues after finishing 3 rounds so i need to restart every time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My isp is fasttelco

Live in salwa

I use wireless internet 

And my game was smooth and is still working now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been getting this error also , " connection to the PlayStation network has been lost error cs0004" 

 

i dont know know what's going on, but it has been happening for about a month no I hav been going back and forth with email support, and it's very slow, and also, nothing is trying is working, tried resetting the mode, router, hard set my ps4, rebuilt my database, even changed my router, nothing worked yet,

O just came here to post, as someone might have a solution , and I noticed this has been happening a lot, I also try restoring the license, deleted and reinstalled pub

 

i am from Canada, Ontario... 

 

If if anyone has a solution as to why this keeps happening, please let me know.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im from Australia and have had the same problem, playing fine lastnight and now cannot connect. Showing the same error code, I've tried everything to fix thid aswell but nothing works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same in UK, cs0004 error. All other games work fine on PSN just not the one I want to play?  What's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 8:09 PM, GeNRezZeN said:

I have been getting this error also , " connection to the PlayStation network has been lost error cs0004" 

 

i dont know know what's going on, but it has been happening for about a month no I hav been going back and forth with email support, and it's very slow, and also, nothing is trying is working, tried resetting the mode, router, hard set my ps4, rebuilt my database, even changed my router, nothing worked yet,

O just came here to post, as someone might have a solution , and I noticed this has been happening a lot, I also try restoring the license, deleted and reinstalled pub

 

i am from Canada, Ontario... 

 

If if anyone has a solution as to why this keeps happening, please let me know.. 

 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:23 AM, Errorcs0004 said:

Im from Australia and have had the same problem, playing fine lastnight and now cannot connect. Showing the same error code, I've tried everything to fix thid aswell but nothing works. 

 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, N3AGLE said:

Same in UK, cs0004 error. All other games work fine on PSN just not the one I want to play?  What's going on?

 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, balazs20021122 said:

ZTE ZXHN H168N V2.1.0T2_HU my router hungary psn ok internet connetion ok error cs 0004

 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:48 AM, HavoksHere said:

This error just started popping up for me. I’m in America 

Apologies for the delayed reply.  Are you still having this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, yes I am still getting this error... And I am still trying to figure it out, it's been over a month, I tried asking support if I was banned, they said they couldn't even find my PSN , like what's going on with that, am I banned or something? 

 

I have been getting this error also , " connection to the PlayStation network has been lost error cs0004" 

 

i dont know know what's going on, but it has been happening for about a month no I hav been going back and forth with email support, and it's very slow, and also, nothing is trying is working, tried resetting the mode, router, hard set my ps4, rebuilt my database, even changed my router, nothing worked yet,

O just came here to post, as someone might have a solution , and I noticed this has been happening a lot,

 

i am from Canada, Ontario... 

 

If if anyone has a solution as to why this keeps happening, please let me know.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PUBG_Andymh5 hi, yes I am still getting this error, support seems to bbe ignoring my question, I've asked them three times if I was banned, and they dodge the question and ask me another question,mot avoid answering me, ca you pleas get down to this,maps it's very frustrating not having a question avoided... And unanswered,  also, they said they can seem to find my PSN : GeNReZzeN 

thats what I use 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
38 minutes ago, GeNRezZeN said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 hi, yes I am still getting this error, support seems to bbe ignoring my question, I've asked them three times if I was banned, and they dodge the question and ask me another question,mot avoid answering me, ca you pleas get down to this,maps it's very frustrating not having a question avoided... And unanswered,  also, they said they can seem to find my PSN : GeNReZzeN 

thats what I use 

Hi, can you tell me if you are using a wired or wireless connection to your PS4?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using wireless, mind you, I've hard wired my ps4, and did everything , like reset my modem, and router, reset my modem, and tried with the modem itself, still getting the message 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again, your dodging my question, are you guys not told not to ell the players if they were banned or what's the deal with that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...