elderroot

Connection to "PlayStation Network" has been lost

Same error here, Saudi Arabia

On 4/4/2019 at 11:06 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Ok, thanks for the extra info.  So just to confirm, is every one that is experiencing this issue located in the Middle East?

Yes, here in saudi arabia also its not working

9 hours ago, Ahmad RS said:

It Works only when switching to 3G

R u sure ?!! What kind of internet u use ?

23 hours ago, Tomoum said:

R u sure ?!! What kind of internet u use ?

Well after multiple solutions and tries i figure out i semi-solution which is to change the router u have, i used to had a Huawei MiFi E5577-932, then i change it to Huwaei E5172 and now it works fine but aftet playing 3 rounds the games stuck at loading screen which the one after going back to lobby after finishing the round, but for that error i cant see it anymore, so what u need to try is :

1- Change the netwrok from 4G to 3G FDD 1800.

Or

2 - change your router and connect your PS4 through LAN instead of WiFi.

How is that possible ?! And where do u live and what what kind of internet you use .?

2 minutes ago, Tomoum said:

How is that possible ?! And where do u live and what what kind of internet you use .?

I guess its internet connection speed problem, i live in Saudi Arabia, but i still got the loading issues after finishing 3 rounds so i need to restart every time

My isp is fasttelco

Live in salwa

I use wireless internet 

And my game was smooth and is still working now

I have been getting this error also , " connection to the PlayStation network has been lost error cs0004" 

i dont know know what's going on, but it has been happening for about a month no I hav been going back and forth with email support, and it's very slow, and also, nothing is trying is working, tried resetting the mode, router, hard set my ps4, rebuilt my database, even changed my router, nothing worked yet,

O just came here to post, as someone might have a solution , and I noticed this has been happening a lot, I also try restoring the license, deleted and reinstalled pub

i am from Canada, Ontario... 

If if anyone has a solution as to why this keeps happening, please let me know.. 

Im from Australia and have had the same problem, playing fine lastnight and now cannot connect. Showing the same error code, I've tried everything to fix thid aswell but nothing works. 

Same in UK, cs0004 error. All other games work fine on PSN just not the one I want to play?  What's going on?

On 5/3/2019 at 8:09 PM, GeNRezZeN said:

I have been getting this error also , " connection to the PlayStation network has been lost error cs0004" 

i dont know know what's going on, but it has been happening for about a month no I hav been going back and forth with email support, and it's very slow, and also, nothing is trying is working, tried resetting the mode, router, hard set my ps4, rebuilt my database, even changed my router, nothing worked yet,

O just came here to post, as someone might have a solution , and I noticed this has been happening a lot, I also try restoring the license, deleted and reinstalled pub

If if anyone has a solution as to why this keeps happening, please let me know.. 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:23 AM, Errorcs0004 said:

Im from Australia and have had the same problem, playing fine lastnight and now cannot connect. Showing the same error code, I've tried everything to fix thid aswell but nothing works. 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, N3AGLE said:

Same in UK, cs0004 error. All other games work fine on PSN just not the one I want to play?  What's going on?

On 5/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, balazs20021122 said:

ZTE ZXHN H168N V2.1.0T2_HU my router hungary psn ok internet connetion ok error cs 0004

On 5/5/2019 at 8:48 AM, HavoksHere said:

This error just started popping up for me. I’m in America 

Apologies for the delayed reply.  Are you still having this issue?

Hi, yes I am still getting this error... And I am still trying to figure it out, it's been over a month, I tried asking support if I was banned, they said they couldn't even find my PSN , like what's going on with that, am I banned or something? 

O just came here to post, as someone might have a solution , and I noticed this has been happening a lot,

@PUBG_Andymh5 hi, yes I am still getting this error, support seems to bbe ignoring my question, I've asked them three times if I was banned, and they dodge the question and ask me another question,mot avoid answering me, ca you pleas get down to this,maps it's very frustrating not having a question avoided... And unanswered,  also, they said they can seem to find my PSN : GeNReZzeN 

thats what I use 

38 minutes ago, GeNRezZeN said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 hi, yes I am still getting this error, support seems to bbe ignoring my question, I've asked them three times if I was banned, and they dodge the question and ask me another question,mot avoid answering me, ca you pleas get down to this,maps it's very frustrating not having a question avoided... And unanswered,  also, they said they can seem to find my PSN : GeNReZzeN 

thats what I use 

Hi, can you tell me if you are using a wired or wireless connection to your PS4?  

I'm using wireless, mind you, I've hard wired my ps4, and did everything , like reset my modem, and router, reset my modem, and tried with the modem itself, still getting the message 

Once again, your dodging my question, are you guys not told not to ell the players if they were banned or what's the deal with that?