elderroot

Connection to "PlayStation Network" has been lost

Getting this error since I popped the disc in and updated. Have not been able to even start to play.

In spite of other games working just fine, these are the things that I have tried:

1. Restarted the router

2. Restarted PS4

3. Reset and reconfigured the router

4. Tested connection status on the PS4

I still cannot play after having paid money for this game and for PS Plus.

What the hell guys? If there is a service downtime, at least update it on your Twitter so that paying customers are not on a wild goose chase.

P.S.: This is in India.

P.P.S.: Other games are working just fine. Tried Red Dead Redemption 2, Prominence Poker.

DuEmcntWoAEd4Oe.jpg:large

Edited by elderroot
Added PS, PPS
  • RIP 1

11 hours ago, elderroot said:

Wow. Seriously. No help?

Hi, sorry for the late reply.  Another player managed to resolve some of their connection issues by going to your playstation Settings - Network then toggled the connect to the internet option on and off.  Could you try this?

i need help i have now 4 day cant play pubg coz the connection to playstation network has been lost so wat i do ? plz help

Hello guys .. I’m having exactly the same problem and it’s been 5 days I cannot connect to pubg while I’m able to connect to all other online games .

On 3/28/2019 at 8:44 AM, DMQ8 said:

i need help i have now 4 day cant play pubg coz the connection to playstation network has been lost so wat i do ? plz help

On 3/28/2019 at 9:47 AM, Heisgood said:

Hello guys .. I’m having exactly the same problem and it’s been 5 days I cannot connect to pubg while I’m able to connect to all other online games .

Hi, sorry you are having this issue.  Can you tell me the make an model of the routers you are using?  Thanks!

Im having  a huawei b618 router , it was working just fine last week with all games including PUBG . 

@Pubg_andymh5 

this strategy doesn’t apply with me and yet why does all the games work except PUBG could you please sort it out fast we are being punched or what .!? We paid extra for this package more than any published games and that is the result!! 

On 3/29/2019 at 3:54 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, sorry you are having this issue.  Can you tell me the make an model of the routers you are using?  Thanks!

Look at the picture below you will find out internet system is all running good that means the game has an error from your good side !

image.jpg

On 3/31/2019 at 12:05 AM, Tomoum said:

@Pubg_andymh5 

this strategy doesn’t apply with me and yet why does all the games work except PUBG could you please sort it out fast we are being punched or what .!? We paid extra for this package more than any published games and that is the result!! 

On 3/31/2019 at 12:13 AM, Tomoum said:

Look at the picture below you will find out internet system is all running good that means the game has an error from your good side !

image.jpg

Hi, we need the make/model number of your router to identify a pattern in what could be causing this issue.  If you do not wish to supply me these details I will be unable to offer any further support or suggestions to you. 

On 3/29/2019 at 1:16 PM, DMQ8 said:

my routers netgear

Hi, what is the model number of your netgear router? Thanks!

It’s HUWAEI internet model I hope you get the info you need in the picture below 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Thanks 1

Is that good enough PUBG_Andymh5 please let me know if you need more info to sort it out ?! 

Thanks !

Same problam.

Me using oredoo router .

Now how many days i cannot play.

Pubg customer care very bad.

Not replying our provblams.

Me also purchased ps4 store 

Also ps plus.  

West of money ......

Just now, Hussain1qw said:

Same problam.

Me using oredoo router .

Now how many days i cannot play.

Pubg customer care very bad.

Not replying our provblams.

Me also purchased ps4 store 

Also ps plus.  

West of money ......

15541256657314447136523464643862.jpg

On 12/13/2018 at 4:38 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply.  Another player managed to resolve some of their connection issues by going to your playstation Settings - Network then toggled the connect to the internet option on and off.  Could you try this?

Dear support 

if you ask us about router or model  and any info ( it’s west time ) brother the problem it’s big I check evry think ( iam network administrator ) any i try many ways to fix it no way the problems with your servers or you are blocking our DNS 

i suggest to remove the blacklist DNS for 48 hours 

Hi, are you using anything on your home network that could be blocking google analytics?

15 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, are you using anything on your home network that could be blocking google analytics?

No I’m not 

On 4/2/2019 at 4:40 AM, Mousa1983 said:

Dear support 

if you ask us about router or model  and any info ( it’s west time ) brother the problem it’s big I check evry think ( iam network administrator ) any i try many ways to fix it no way the problems with your servers or you are blocking our DNS 

Is that for real bro ?! How could this happen ???

21 hours ago, DMQ8 said:

lol thank u pubg 😂 how i get my money back 🙂

15541929887842449361908882479460.jpg

Bro I understand the problem now !!! It’s blocked from Zain and Ooredoo meanwhile viva internet is working try it and let me know 

On 4/2/2019 at 4:40 AM, Mousa1983 said:

Dear support 

Mousa it is blocked that’s right bro, which country r u in ?