xKARATExJESUSx

Did you guys forget Xbox exists or something???

15 hours ago, spanker63 said:

Nope.

But... but.... that dude on the other thread said "winter 2019" so its GOT to be December right?... RIGHT????

😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saikred said:

But... but.... that dude on the other thread said "winter 2019" so its GOT to be December right?... RIGHT????

😂

LMAO... Um Yeah.. everybody know that winter 2018 ends December 31st.. 

Nobody can be that stupid to think January is winter of 2018... ITS 2019 IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, duellingcarl said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 you could have avoided this thread completely by sticking a thread at the top stating how the PTS containing graphical options has been delayed... this is the lack of communication I'm talking about and you even responded to on Saturday saying how you will get better at communicating things like this.

I understand his situation though. Dude can't say piss until he's got the green light, so he may want to communicate better, but if those over his head won't let him speak, he can't do anything. I've been in similar situations.

@PUBG_Andymh5, I just ask you keep sending this up the ladder, often, so they get the idea this isn't effective communication. At least Bungie would string us along with little tid bits.

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, mrhat7er said:

I understand his situation though. Dude can't say piss until he's got the green light, so he may want to communicate better, but if those over his head won't let him speak, he can't do anything. I've been in similar situations.

@PUBG_Andymh5, I just ask you keep sending this up the ladder, often, so they get the idea this isn't effective communication. At least Bungie would string us along with little tid bits.

@PUBG_Lumos already responded to someone on the forums telling them it was delayed. That's how I knew. So the cat was out of the bag. All @PUBG_Andymh5 had to do was sticky a thread at the top of the general discussion like he always does. It's not that hard man. I'm just so sick of these people telling us "we're going to get better at communication" and they get worse. I bet they laugh at us who come to these forums hoping the game gets better.

• Thanks 1

All they need to do is to say wtf will we going to have. We are keep arguing when SHOULD the map come out,  my opinion is that PUBG thinks, it will be a nice surprise is they don't say anything and keep it as a secret , but if they don't tell us the things and facts, how should we improve the communication? 

On 12/10/2018 at 8:49 AM, xKARATExJESUSx said:

I appreciate the prompt response @PUBG_Andymh5. I hope the devs have something substantial coming. Xbox base is feeling a bit forgotten about I think....

Most of us -- the majority of us -- just play the game and enjoy it. "Xbox base" is not something you're allowed to speak for as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, duellingcarl said:

@PUBG_Lumos already responded to someone on the forums telling them it was delayed. That's how I knew. So the cat was out of the bag. All @PUBG_Andymh5 had to do was sticky a thread at the top of the general discussion like he always does. It's not that hard man. I'm just so sick of these people telling us "we're going to get better at communication" and they get worse. I bet they laugh at us who come to these forums hoping the game gets better.

Hi, I take it upon myself to sticky as many new topics from the News and announcements section of the forums to the General discussion section whilst trying to keep the forum clean.  I have never stickied a reply to topic by another member of the team as there are many discussions going on over various social platforms with and it isn't possible to keep track on what is being discussed all of the time.  I will relay the same information as the rest of the team whenever I can to topics like this were players may have missed the original post.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 6:58 AM, x1337LEE1337x said:

No. They already said January... So sometime summer 2019

It will be “Late Summer”, so in September 2019 😂

4 minutes ago, Kar98allDay said:

It will be “Late Summer”, so in September 2019 😂

As funny as it sounds...it's true

Summer 2019 in Northern Hemisphere will begin on

Friday, June 21
and ends on
Monday, September 23
All dates are in Eastern Time.
  • Haha 2

On 12/10/2018 at 7:32 AM, xKARATExJESUSx said:

The UI and QOL has been complete garbage since last major update. No patches, no fixes, no updates. What is the deal man? I can’t play a single match without becoming so frustrated with the controls, menus glitching, lag, bugs upon bugs upon bugs that just say F it and go play Fortnite 😆. This is the most badass game and I want to play it, but god it is so freaggin broken. What is the MF plan bluehole??? I keep checking the announcements for patch notes or something, but no feedback whatsoever. I mean, are fixes coming with snow map, graphics/performance settings...? When are graphics/performance settings coming?? This week?? When? What’s the deal??

I play OG, wired, SSD, NA server

Too busy dicking around on the PS4 version most likely. It’s like 5 people work there. Three on PC and two for consoles (currently dicking around on the PS4 version.) 

Hands down poorest management I’ve ever seen in a product. They made $1+ billion on this game well over a year ago, why haven’t they hired more people?? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, I take it upon myself to sticky as many new topics from the News and announcements section of the forums to the General discussion section whilst trying to keep the forum clean.  I have never stickied a reply to topic by another member of the team as there are many discussions going on over various social platforms with and it isn't possible to keep track on what is being discussed all of the time.  I will relay the same information as the rest of the team whenever I can to topics like this were players may have missed the original post.

Not saying that. Just saying create a new thread and sticky it to the top saying, "sorry for the inconvenience but the PTS that included the graphical options that was supposed to run this week has been delayed due to unforeseen technical issues."

3 hours ago, Big Stend said:

@Andymh5  May you tell me if will we get the snow map in the upcoming PTS?

Andy should be able to answer this. This is not an unreasonable request.

21 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 May you tell me if will we get the snow map in the upcoming PTS?

you will get the pts update or any update when Sony says so as they have more rights now that ps4 have the game ps4 is more important than us Xbox users that have been getting it ready for ps4 for the past year so your welcome

Edited by ROYALSHINRYU
  • RIP 1

On 12/10/2018 at 6:40 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, the PTS was delayed but we are targeting to have it live sometime this week.  Will be posting patch notes as soon as we get the green light.

Better...................................nah just joking.

On 12/10/2018 at 9:32 AM, xKARATExJESUSx said:

The UI and QOL has been complete garbage since last major update. No patches, no fixes, no updates. What is the deal man? I can’t play a single match without becoming so frustrated with the controls, menus glitching, lag, bugs upon bugs upon bugs that just say F it and go play Fortnite 😆. This is the most badass game and I want to play it, but god it is so freaggin broken. What is the MF plan bluehole??? I keep checking the announcements for patch notes or something, but no feedback whatsoever. I mean, are fixes coming with snow map, graphics/performance settings...? When are graphics/performance settings coming?? This week?? When? What’s the deal??

I play OG, wired, SSD, NA server

Remember that time when they forgot about us for like 2 or 3 months? 

PUBG Xbox will be the last version to get any update or love from the Devs. Ever since PUBG Xbox got out of Game Preview, you can clearly see how much the Devs favor PS4 over XB1. 

• Like 1