Sign in to follow this  
Houba

News for FPP?

Guys, Is anyone know when FPP will be fixed? I know that they work on SOLO FPP and SQUAD FPP.

News?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Houba said:

Guys, Is anyone know when FPP will be fixed? I know that they work on SOLO FPP and SQUAD FPP.

News?

Please see the post below regarding how perspectives and squad sizes will be made avaliable

• Like 1

This is bad news! I really don't like TPP and it seems I'm not the only one. I think we need a FPP that is constantly open. The dynamic opening and closing of game modes is a really, really bad design decision imho. 😞

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Rokvin said:

This is bad news! I really don't like TPP and it seems I'm not the only one. I think we need a FPP that is constantly open. The dynamic opening and closing of game modes is a really, really bad design decision imho. 😞

Having additional queues only serves to damage player experience if the result is that you end up queuing for more time than you end up playing.

The aim of the current system is to maintain low queue times and it is being constantly monitored.

I believe that people’s impatience shouldn’t trump the quality of people’s actual gameplay experience. I understand that we live in a time of on-demand content and instant gratification. But I’m dying to people using TPP camera to peek corners and walls and doorways that I can’t peek in FPP. PC has dedicated lobbies for both. I think that consoles shouldn’t suffer in this respect because they’re not a concern like PC is, where streamers and eSports tournaments generate revenue unlike consoles. I love PUBG on PS4 already, and it’s now one of my favorite video games ever. However this is a glaring issue and generally speaking, it’s the only one I have in an otherwise good game. 

Honestly maybe this game wouldn't be so bad if FPP was the main-focus. TPP "hipfire aiming" when trying to ADS is so clunky (probably why we get so many people spraying wildly and complaining they can't hit anything). You have to double-hit your ADS button sometimes to get your actual sights.

Apparently Xbox suffers from a lack of FPP Players so who knows if PS4 will get a FPP Community that's decent sized.

They should have just made this game FPP-Only like other console shooters. I prefer getting my actual sights when pressing the ADS button, not just narrowing my hipfire reticle.

Edited by Imerzan

2 hours ago, Takarii said:

Having additional queues only serves to damage player experience if the result is that you end up queuing for more time than you end up playing.

The aim of the current system is to maintain low queue times and it is being constantly monitored.

There are many players that hate 3rd person games and only interested in FPP. myself and few friends who play tactical FPP games like Arma3 and Squad will only join PUBG SQUAD FPP. Closing FPP will only see these players drop, so you will lose them anyway.  So open FPP and attract those hard core gamers 

Edited by AlphaZulu