Sign in to follow this  
Saikred

Anyone else going to play who also plays on xbox?

I'm really looking forward to smashing some noobs over the next few days lol. 

Anyone else be doing the same?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Trolling to the max with the VSS is my main goal. I will be playing all weekend hopefully. Reminds me of the times that COD comes out and the next day or two after christmas is nothing but noobs. So much fun. 

I'm also planning on showing them how a bridge troll can ruin your game very very quickly lol

• Like 1

I’m going for a final kill with a pan.some noob will probably not know how to shoot and let me get it!

Im more sure that at the final 2 I will be against someone who came from Xbox since PlayStation noobs wouldn’t know how to get that far 😂

I also have my Xbox controller ready for use with my PS4 😂 can’t stand DualShock 4 controllers 

Edited by PrayedMink27485

I have a PS4 but I wont be playing, seems stupid to purchase the game twice. Also its lame to cross over and play PS4 only to dominate noob PS4 players, personally I like to test myself against skilled players.

It's a waste of money on ps4 if you have it on xbox. It's running far worse on ps4 atm. Fps drops... Frame stutters.. Input lag is massive. No map selection. Settings aren't sticking. 

I've turned it off and won't be playing it on ps4 until there's an update at least. 

It makes xbox version feel smooth and polished. 

One good thing... The buildings are always rendered on the OG ps4 before landing.. But that's it. 

Yet another failure that will cost them players because of how bad it feels. 

2 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

It's a waste of money on ps4 if you have it on xbox. It's running far worse on ps4 atm. Fps drops... Frame stutters.. Input lag is massive. No map selection. Settings aren't sticking. 

I've turned it off and won't be playing it on ps4 until there's an update at least. 

One good thing... The buildings are always rendered on the OG ps4 before landing.. But that's it. 

I have a PS4 pro and it runs very smooth.  Graphics are meh....but game runs and hit registers are much better than I have every experienced on my xbox one x...one x looks much better though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, matthejl said:

I have a PS4 pro and it runs very smooth.  Graphics are meh....but game runs and hit registers are much better than I have every experienced on my xbox one x...one x looks much better though.

Well I got it and in my 3rd game dropped a 9 kill solo dinner VERY easily lol.

People just seem to want to run away from me right now and its hilarious.

@PrayedMink27485 how do you use your xbox controller for PS4? That would be awesome hehe

35 minutes ago, Saikred said:

@PrayedMink27485 how do you use your xbox controller for PS4? That would be awesome hehe

I’ve seen a device that does this but you can’t use a headset...that’s obviously a killer for me.

2 hours ago, Saikred said:

Lol dude I got this thing called Brook X One Adapter Mcbazel Brook X One Adapter for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794VJ18B?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf the ser up is like 2 seconds and there is zero input lag it’s like playing a normal game except the on screen tips still say R1,R2,etc.Got top 10 all 3 games I played and I only got killed cause of newbies laying down hiding and the graphics aren’t too good so it’s hard to spot people

23 minutes ago, PrayedMink27485 said:

Lol dude I got this thing called Brook X One Adapter Mcbazel Brook X One Adapter for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794VJ18B?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf the ser up is like 2 seconds and there is zero input lag it’s like playing a normal game except the on screen tips still say R1,R2,etc.Got top 10 all 3 games I played and I only got killed cause of newbies laying down hiding and the graphics aren’t too good so it’s hard to spot people

Can you use headset for sound?

6 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

I have a PS4 Pro and I can tell you that PUBG PS4 version runs smoother than PUBG XB1 X enhanced. It's a real pleasure to play whereas I don't enjoy playing with huge framerate drops on X during CQC anymore. For me, it's a visual torture.

2 hours ago, matthejl said:

Can you use headset for sound?

Yeah bro it’s crazy I think this thing just came out and you can use it to play on pc or switch all you do is turn it on and use different combinations like view+A for Xbox view+B for switch,etc!

you can also remap buttons to whatever you want Too it’s crazy