Gregod

What happened to NA SERVER?

i rarely get paired with any NA players 80% of them don't even speak English wtf? 

this game is just flooded with foreigners that shouldn't be able to connect to our region...

You don't have to play with them. Maybe you're getting pushed to their server and they don't want to play with you?

Honestly though. I'm happy to play with anyone when I choose randoms. Don't care what language they speak we still have one goal in common and that's to be the last team alive.

7 hours ago, KangarooDsucker said:

Stupid comment Avohei, the Chinese are choosing the NA server, you cant play as a team when they are speaking trash you can't understand

Interesting, please explain how the Chinese are choosing to play the NA server, or is that just an uninformed guess?

9 hours ago, KangarooDsucker said:

Stupid comment Avohei, the Chinese are choosing the NA server, you cant play as a team when they are speaking trash you can't understand

How are they choosing without region select?

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 12:51 PM, NoodleyLegs said:

How are they choosing without region select?

On 12/1/2018 at 12:14 PM, GrumpyOldMan said:

Interesting, please explain how the Chinese are choosing to play the NA server, or is that just an uninformed guess?

VPN. Same story is in EU - CH overload with their lags and stuff which makes this game really bad.Thats something more that desync, when they play actly diffrent game than you, and you suddenly die.

7 hours ago, VENEEL said:

VPN. Same story is in EU - CH overload with their lags and stuff which makes this game really bad.Thats something more that desync, when they play actly diffrent game than you, and you suddenly die.

Nope. Why would they choose to triple their ping and play NA? Do you guys even think that stuff through? They have 2 sets of servers in their area, they aren’t going to purposefully play on NA unless they are forced to. 

11 minutes ago, Guvnah said:

Nope. Why would they choose to triple their ping and play NA? Do you guys even think that stuff through? They have 2 sets of servers in their area, they aren’t going to purposefully play on NA unless they are forced to. 

Because higher ping gives advantage. Yes, we think that trough, we are in this game long enough to know some things, which one of is that high ping gives advantage in game - im not gonna go trough all that here because you can search it on forums by yourself.

• RIP 1

well now, yes it has been discussed and frankly dismissed. There are Asians in all regions - its to make up player numbers so MM stands a chance of filling servers.

• Like 1

Sometimes the game don't let me know what server I'm in. It comes up UNKNOWN. But I know I'm in NA because my ping stays around 20 and I can't check my resource manager for ip.

2 hours ago, VENEEL said:

Because higher ping gives advantage. Yes, we think that trough, we are in this game long enough to know some things, which one of is that high ping gives advantage in game - im not gonna go trough all that here because you can search it on forums by yourself.

Baloney. There is only an advantage if the higher ping sees you first. The other way around, they are toast. 

High ping is never an advantage, the asian and Chinese servers are packed and have bad maintenance. They also have a lot of hackers. Unless you play oc/asia on xbox... the region is dead

10 hours ago, Guvnah said:

Baloney. There is only an advantage if the higher ping sees you first. The other way around, they are toast. 

So it was too hard to search? I remember it was a long post... But OK, i play this game 3 days, i know nothing :)

21 hours ago, VENEEL said:

Just for clarification, matching is done on a ping basis, not IP. Using a VPN would change the origin location by IP, but as the ping generally remains the same, or becomes worse, they would not be able to use this to choose their server region. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Just for clarification, matching is done on a ping basis, not IP. Using a VPN would change the origin location by IP, but as the ping generally remains the same, or becomes worse, they would not be able to use this to choose their server region. 

Thank You for answer! Nice to see some Devs here! Come more often Guys :)

Thats a good news.

But in practice it feels bit diffrent... and how da heck they get connected to EU, when its literally furthest part on the Globe for them (excluding Atlantic Ocean bcs i havent seen any1 playn from there :D ) Poor OC guys...

5 minutes ago, VENEEL said:

how da heck they get connected to EU, when its literally furthest part on the Globe for them

You're making a couple assumptions here: 

1. These players don't live in the EU
2. You're not being matched in the middle of a range of pings

18 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

You're making a couple assumptions here: 

1. These players don't live in the EU
2. You're not being matched in the middle of a range of pings

Its true that I assumed some things here looking for some answers - im talking about in-game experience while fighting enemies, when i have to aim diffrently and aiming system seems diffrent in every fight. On a fairly same distance i have to predict my Kar98 (or dmr's which i stopped using after accident with sks) shots diffrently to kill running enemy. That struggels me most lately and yes, i assumed that it gotta be connected with ping and/or desync.
But yeah, i may be wrong and i guess its diffrent subject and deserves diffrent topic.

Either ways thanks for answering.

...oh and cant wait for patch #24 :D

Edited by VENEEL
  • Like 1