SameOrNot

TRAINING MAP TO PLAY AS A NORMAL MAP?

Hi, can you guys release it as a normal map to play for 100 players? or maybe 50?

It will be a lot of fun and bring people back to game.

Its quite good and a lot of people would like this i think. 

IS already there, nothing to loose, let us play it. Thanks!

• Confused 1
  • RIP 1

5 minutes ago, SameOrNot said:

Hi, can you guys release it as a normal map to play for 100 players? or maybe 50?

I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have never even loaded up the training map. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Its a great map, and its already there,and a lot of people didnt even play it. Nothing to loose anyway. Just make it fun map or event.

58 minutes ago, SameOrNot said:

Daft idea imo - its a training map - you expect all the weapons to be left on the tables as well. I personally wouldn't play it.

46 minutes ago, RobbieP said:

Daft idea imo - its a training map - you expect all the weapons to be left on the tables as well. I personally wouldn't play it.

He in no way implied that weapons were to be left on the tables....

So don't play it.  Have fun on the other maps.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

He in no way implied that weapons were to be left on the tables....

So don't play it.  Have fun on the other maps.

I don't think many would - Its simply not worth the effort to make it playable. Its designed as a training ground. I would rather they release an event where  a reduced number of players dropped on say Los Leonas or another urban area on the other maps such as rozhok. The circle would surround the area at the start and you could not go out of the first circle. Maybe one on just military on Erangel. 

4 hours ago, RobbieP said:

I don't think many would - Its simply not worth the effort to make it playable. Its designed as a training ground. I would rather they release an event where  a reduced number of players dropped on say Los Leonas or another urban area on the other maps such as rozhok. The circle would surround the area at the start and you could not go out of the first circle. Maybe one on just military on Erangel. 

right because none of us has ever had a circle on los leones or Roz or Mili.......lol, thats like every few maps there are circles there. 😁

and reduced number of people there as well. All you have to do is drop those locations and fight it out with whoever else drops there. Its every map people at mili, roz, los leones, apartments and in reduced numbers. The only difference is the circle may or may not be there the entire map. 

Edited by Officer Ovaries

17 hours ago, RobbieP said:

What effort do you think would have to go into making the training map a "normal" map?  Adding loot tables? lol

8 hours ago, Booch said:

What effort do you think would have to go into making the training map a "normal" map?  Adding loot tables? lol

Have you been on the training map? Its not been designed to play as a PUBG map.

4 hours ago, RobbieP said:

Have you been on the training map? Its not been designed to play as a PUBG map.

So let it be event mode, im pretty sure a lot of people will like it. Its as you sayd people leave to other games witch is normal. But why leave such good map unplayed.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:38 AM, SameOrNot said:

Interesting idea.  Maybe allow a max server size of 32, and then leave loot randomly where ever instead of on the tables because then you would find an AWM and some ammo lying around on the tables and then everyone would drop to the same spot every time.  Maybe scatter it around like on all of the other maps.  Not all of the tables should have stuff.

There reason why this map is called Training Map..its not going be competitive as it was build around training.

War Mode only.

So, you could still fight on a training map.  If some conflict happens and one side pushes so far into the other side that they get to the training grounds, then there is a good chance that the training grounds will become a battlefield.

1 hour ago, Sir_Delicious said:

So, you could still fight on a training map.  If some conflict happens and one side pushes so far into the other side that they get to the training grounds, then there is a good chance that the training grounds will become a battlefield.

What?

if anything, allow players in the same session to chat with each other, designs some games around the map that register BP points....expand on the training idea....Xbox too.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:39 AM, DeadlyEggXoP said:

pretty much since it was released it was available to pick for use in custom matches, which is pretty much what you are asking for.

As DeadlyEggXoP said above: 

jackal.gif.21734ad7cd6fd115b0a18225bc1a0002.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kermit_the_Hog said:

This would be completely Fcking insane. The first squad/solo to the guns would pretty much win. 

would be interesting for an event though.

No, you wouldn't put the guns on the tables, spread them randomly throughout the map like on Erangal, Miramar, and Sanhok.