Jump to content
SameOrNot

TRAINING MAP TO PLAY AS A NORMAL MAP?

Recommended Posts

Hi, can you guys release it as a normal map to play for 100 players? or maybe 50?

It will be a lot of fun and bring people back to game.

Its quite good and a lot of people would like this i think. 

IS already there, nothing to loose, let us play it. Thanks!

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SameOrNot said:

Hi, can you guys release it as a normal map to play for 100 players? or maybe 50?

It will be a lot of fun and bring people back to game.

Its quite good and a lot of people would like this i think. 

IS already there, nothing to loose, let us play it. Thanks!

 

 

 

I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have never even loaded up the training map. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a great map, and its already there,and a lot of people didnt even play it. Nothing to loose anyway. Just make it fun map or event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SameOrNot said:

Hi, can you guys release it as a normal map to play for 100 players? or maybe 50?

It will be a lot of fun and bring people back to game.

Its quite good and a lot of people would like this i think. 

IS already there, nothing to loose, let us play it. Thanks!

 

 

Daft idea imo - its a training map - you expect all the weapons to be left on the tables as well. I personally wouldn't play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, RobbieP said:

Daft idea imo - its a training map - you expect all the weapons to be left on the tables as well. I personally wouldn't play it.

He in no way implied that weapons were to be left on the tables....

 

So don't play it.  Have fun on the other maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Booch said:

He in no way implied that weapons were to be left on the tables....

 

So don't play it.  Have fun on the other maps.

 

I don't think many would - Its simply not worth the effort to make it playable. Its designed as a training ground. I would rather they release an event where  a reduced number of players dropped on say Los Leonas or another urban area on the other maps such as rozhok. The circle would surround the area at the start and you could not go out of the first circle. Maybe one on just military on Erangel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RobbieP said:

 

I don't think many would - Its simply not worth the effort to make it playable. Its designed as a training ground. I would rather they release an event where  a reduced number of players dropped on say Los Leonas or another urban area on the other maps such as rozhok. The circle would surround the area at the start and you could not go out of the first circle. Maybe one on just military on Erangel. 

right because none of us has ever had a circle on los leones or Roz or Mili.......lol, thats like every few maps there are circles there. 😁

and reduced number of people there as well. All you have to do is drop those locations and fight it out with whoever else drops there. Its every map people at mili, roz, los leones, apartments and in reduced numbers. The only difference is the circle may or may not be there the entire map. 

Edited by Officer Ovaries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RobbieP said:

 

I don't think many would - Its simply not worth the effort to make it playable. Its designed as a training ground. I would rather they release an event where  a reduced number of players dropped on say Los Leonas or another urban area on the other maps such as rozhok. The circle would surround the area at the start and you could not go out of the first circle. Maybe one on just military on Erangel. 

What effort do you think would have to go into making the training map a "normal" map?  Adding loot tables? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Booch said:

What effort do you think would have to go into making the training map a "normal" map?  Adding loot tables? lol

 

Have you been on the training map? Its not been designed to play as a PUBG map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RobbieP said:

 

Have you been on the training map? Its not been designed to play as a PUBG map.

So let it be event mode, im pretty sure a lot of people will like it. Its as you sayd people leave to other games witch is normal. But why leave such good map unplayed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 9:38 AM, SameOrNot said:

Hi, can you guys release it as a normal map to play for 100 players? or maybe 50?

It will be a lot of fun and bring people back to game.

Its quite good and a lot of people would like this i think. 

IS already there, nothing to loose, let us play it. Thanks!

Interesting idea.  Maybe allow a max server size of 32, and then leave loot randomly where ever instead of on the tables because then you would find an AWM and some ammo lying around on the tables and then everyone would drop to the same spot every time.  Maybe scatter it around like on all of the other maps.  Not all of the tables should have stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There reason why this map is called Training Map..its not going be competitive as it was build around training.


War Mode only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, you could still fight on a training map.  If some conflict happens and one side pushes so far into the other side that they get to the training grounds, then there is a good chance that the training grounds will become a battlefield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir_Delicious said:

So, you could still fight on a training map.  If some conflict happens and one side pushes so far into the other side that they get to the training grounds, then there is a good chance that the training grounds will become a battlefield.

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if anything, allow players in the same session to chat with each other, designs some games around the map that register BP points....expand on the training idea....Xbox too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 12:39 AM, DeadlyEggXoP said:

pretty much since it was released it was available to pick for use in custom matches, which is pretty much what you are asking for.

As DeadlyEggXoP said above: 

jackal.gif.21734ad7cd6fd115b0a18225bc1a0002.gif
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kermit_the_Hog said:

This would be completely Fcking insane. The first squad/solo to the guns would pretty much win. 

 

would be interesting for an event though.

No, you wouldn't put the guns on the tables, spread them randomly throughout the map like on Erangal, Miramar, and Sanhok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×