sunnyp_343

Reduced the loot in Sanhok too?

I know,i can feel sanhok has reduced the Loot.Not only me all of my friend feeling same.what fun you have when u reduce the loot without letting us know.

Seems abundant as per usual to me. Played a lot this past week and didn't see a change.

Edited by Aftermath

2 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Seems abundant as per usual to me. Played a lot this past week and didn't see a change.

not in the last month, since the release.

8 hours ago, sunnyp_343 said:

I know,i can feel sanhok has reduced the Loot.Not only me all of my friend feeling same.what fun you have when u reduce the loot without letting us know.

I feel like that too. At the beginning I looted 1-2 houses and already found every AR twice plus 400+ ammo. Maybe at release they only had a big AR and SR multiplier and now they multiplied all the loot so smgs and stuff take up AR spawns

Edited by natznatz2

I have had games where I haven't found anything in a building, but I still have plenty where I do find a lot. If they ninja nerfed anything, maybe it was by a hair. Yet I still find plenty of weapons.

If I would argue that something was different, its attachments. Holy hell I have checked every building in Khao and still had to leave with out extended mags and grips on some of my guns. Granted I play Duos and Squads, mainly Duos. So my teammate would have one or two for his gun. Still though, I feel you shouldn't have an issue getting every single person even in a squad fully decked out when checking the big cities in Sanhok. Maybe not the gun you wanted, but you had choices for certain guns. lol. 

That all being said, I still play plenty of games where I have everything I wanted. It is those games I get the most upset about. I get a fully kited Vector or M4, and a M24 fully kited with a 6x and the second we get to the next circle we get a couple of guys camping behind some trees or rocks and blow us away... I didn't even get to shoot my M24 once :( lol.

Many times after finding 10-12 big houses i cant find any sights or helmets.But whatever it seems they reduced loot slightly-slightly couple of time.

18 hours ago, talleyho said:

Doesn't seem any different to me. Still geared up to the hilt within 2-3 houses.

It was olf thing when Sanhok launched first time.Not anymore

3 hours ago, sunnyp_343 said:

It was olf thing when Sanhok launched first time.Not anymore

Not sure what you mean. Haven't noticed a change, at all.

I played a game last night on Sanhok where my friend and I ended up having groups drop all around us. He got pinned down almost instantly and the 4 buildings I dropped at literally had a pistol with 15 rounds and a M16 with 30 rounds. Nicely enough I had a 4x so I was able to knock a player.. but honestly.... I don't remember ever playing Sanhok and finding a single primary weapon out of 4 buildings. Kind of sucked, yet it isn't the norm for me.

The PUBG broken loot system is just playing around. It is broken by allowing similar items spawn close to each other or even top of each others instead distributing it evenly across the map.

In Sanhok it is more difficult to notice, but it does happen there too. Like you land on place, go through 4-5 multi-room buildings and get a shotgun and lvl 1 helmet with painkillers. The enemy that landed on nearby with 3 buildings, comes out with lvl 2 armors, AR and DMR with scopes and few first aids. And then if you go there (if you survive the engagemen) you can find there were everything in double and little more. 

Just now, Fri13 said:

The PUBG broken loot system is just playing around. It is broken by allowing similar items spawn close to each other or even top of each others instead distributing it evenly across the map.

In Sanhok it is more difficult to notice, but it does happen there too. Like you land on place, go through 4-5 multi-room buildings and get a shotgun and lvl 1 helmet with painkillers. The enemy that landed on nearby with 3 buildings, comes out with lvl 2 armors, AR and DMR with scopes and few first aids. And then if you go there (if you survive the engagemen) you can find there were everything in double and little more. 

That's exactly how it is supposed to be. It's called RANDOM for a reason, it's not supposed to be evenly distributed.

Just now, talleyho said:

That's exactly how it is supposed to be. It's called RANDOM for a reason, it's not supposed to be evenly distributed.

While it can be frustrating, when I really think about it I like that it is not evenly distributed. Creates chaos and important decisions. Should I try with my pistol or should I bug out (which can require it's own set of skills) and try for some place else.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xTekx_1 said:

While it can be frustrating, when I really think about it I like that it is not evenly distributed. Creates chaos and important decisions. Should I try with my pistol or should I bug out (which can require it's own set of skills) and try for some place else.

That's the point...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Booch said:

That's the point...

But a lot of people don't understand that. They want things to be equal and fair. The only fairness I want in this game is everyone being on the same level playing field (no cheating, no high ping players in my match, etc.). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xTekx_1 said:

But a lot of people don't understand that. They want things to be equal and fair. The only fairness I want in this game is everyone being on the same level playing field (no cheating, no high ping players in my match, etc.). 

I enjoy this game a lot. It is one of the few games I am still playing for as long as I have been playing it. Doesn't change my salt levels when I run through 5 buildings and find a 1911 and the guy who went into one building found 3 shotguns, 2 ARs, and meds, obliterates me lol. Yet I think that is part of the draw that keeps people coming back, because you are bound to be the guy that found all the loot.

Had a game just this week where in duos me and my bud were chasing these two guys that decided to drop on us even though we landed on the same buildings probably 20 seconds before them and they knew we were there. We got the first guy pretty quickly but the second guy had 2 whole floors of an apartment building to rush through as we healed up from killing his teammate. In the end he was waiting behind a door with nothing but a crowbar to save him. The first floor of the apartment had armor, bags, helms, meds.. and most importantly.. Guns lol.

9 minutes ago, Zultanath said:

I enjoy this game a lot. It is one of the few games I am still playing for as long as I have been playing it. Doesn't change my salt levels when I run through 5 buildings and find a 1911 and the guy who went into one building found 3 shotguns, 2 ARs, and meds, obliterates me lol. Yet I think that is part of the draw that keeps people coming back, because you are bound to be the guy that found all the loot.

Had a game just this week where in duos me and my bud were chasing these two guys that decided to drop on us even though we landed on the same buildings probably 20 seconds before them and they knew we were there. We got the first guy pretty quickly but the second guy had 2 whole floors of an apartment building to rush through as we healed up from killing his teammate. In the end he was waiting behind a door with nothing but a crowbar to save him. The first floor of the apartment had armor, bags, helms, meds.. and most importantly.. Guns lol.

The frustrating ones for me is when I'm with my team and we land with enemies around and we're trying to scramble for a weapon. They get a gun and are engaging and i'm like gimme a gun gimme a gun! I just want to be able to help support them so they don't get killed due to numbers leaving me alone. Though some of my best moments have been when that happens and I finally get a gun but they were all eliminated (for whatever reason) and I go all John Wick on the team that took my team down. Then I play catch with a grenade.

Some of the craziest ones though are when I don't find a gun and the guy who landed next to me is out for blood. Cat and mouse game ensues and when I escape and pull back to a safer distance I can sit and watch the guy go around in circles... I can almost see him scratching his head going where the fuck did he go?!

Edited by xTekx_1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I effing hate dying without a weapon.  I rage like a mofo.  That is the game though and if I'm in a mood that doesn't facilitate dying early well then I drop away from people and go hunt my perfect load-out.  I love and hate not being able to find a weapon right away but then if we all found weapons right away then the game wouldn't be the same.

Just now, Booch said:

I effing hate dying without a weapon.  I rage like a mofo.  That is the game though and if I'm in a mood that doesn't facilitate dying early well then I drop away from people and go hunt my perfect load-out.  I love and hate not being able to find a weapon right away but then if we all found weapons right away then the game wouldn't be the same.

I understand that... there are some games where I just get so irritated that I just have to stop playing. Get killed by some high pinger in a BS way and I just want to slam my mouse on the table. It's at that point where I have to go do something else. The competitiveness in me just hates to lose like that.

5 hours ago, talleyho said:

RANDOM means that loot is distributed RANDOMLY across the map, and EVENLY means that you do the check for the randomization that you do not place same stuff three times on same location from 25 000 other locations where they could be placed. 

It is not random when you find rare items like lvl 3 vests in stack of two or three. Or you find a four AKM on one stack etc. Or you find a dozen of boats in a one short shoreline.

Randomness requires checking that you do not place stuff multiple times on same position.

With your logic, if you have 25 000 slots where to drop loot on the whole map, and you put all the 5000 items on the first 7000 slots, it is random. 

5 hours ago, Booch said:

That's the point...

The point is that you are given a change to gind a AR by 2.5% of the all loot that is distributed. Now if you go and you put 1/4 of the AR to one city, leaving rest to whole map, it is just wrong randomization. 

If the randomization would be fixed, YOU STILL WOULD NOT FIND THE WEAPON! The only thing really changing is that you do not find them TWICE! You do not have all Gatka weapons in a single house (that has happened) and rest are empty or just one revolver. That is not randomization, that is simply broken code!

Notice, I am not saying that there shouldn't be weapons, nor that all the weapons should be distributed on all those other buildings, but that those weapons should go SOMEWHERE ELSE, be it then a Zharki even!

I find the loot on the bigger maps is manageable, if a little sparse.

like you may land and come out of your house with a pistol, and lvl 1 vest and helmet but eth guy coming for you will probably only have at most an AR with 30 rounds and probably no vest. or helmet.

Whereas on Sanhok, most games I find that a third or more of the houses in any given compound has literally no offensive weapon, just attachments and stuff.  If you happen to land in the unlucky area, you have literally nothing but armour, and the other guy will have a choice of 4 or 5 AR,s with plentiful ammo, armour, meds, bags …. early game feels bad whichever side you end up on, the kills feel cheap and way more unbalanced than the larger maps where you literally have a chance to evade or protect yourself.,

I haven't really been playing much at all mostly because when I try it gives me 250 ping or just doesn't join a game at all.

58 minutes ago, Fri13 said:

RANDOM means that loot is distributed RANDOMLY across the map, and EVENLY means that you do the check for the randomization that you do not place same stuff three times on same location from 25 000 other locations where they could be placed. 

It is not random when you find rare items like lvl 3 vests in stack of two or three. Or you find a four AKM on one stack etc. Or you find a dozen of boats in a one short shoreline.

Randomness requires checking that you do not place stuff multiple times on same position.

With your logic, if you have 25 000 slots where to drop loot on the whole map, and you put all the 5000 items on the first 7000 slots, it is random. 

Now you're putting words in my mouth. Not a good position to be in when debating.

Loot is random. Who said there needs to be a check to make sure it's not random? Who cares if you find 2 of the same items on top of each other? It's completely random.

If you don't like random loot. you're playing the wrong game. It's working as intended.

• Like 1