Sign in to follow this  
VENEEL

Got bullied

DBNO - down but not out. That matches with your story of kill revive at least.

Doesn't make it any more plausible that you would choose to play with a squad that's already team killed you the game before.

Edited by GrumpyOldMan

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, VENEEL said:

Hi,

I was just playn squads on Sanhok with random ppl - i met turkish team with girl inside, grown ppl, we landed on bootcamp, i killd enemy saving their a$$ tbh and...

one of them killd me just because i had Kar98. Even screamed before "o rahbghabrgajg(smthn in turkish) KAR" and instantly killd me.

Ok, happens, got used to it, reported but nothing will happen i know that - as usual.

2nd game - same team. I tought myself "sweet", we landed, they knocked me, raised to knock again, raised again (are you kidding me?!) - i managed to knock one of them but other shot me, long story short - i died by teammate again.

My question is if theyll get punished? Because it happens rly often and this time it was rlly ugly.

And if they are squad and decide to report me - will i get punished???

Well im already saving replays so i can defend myself if id be banned or smthn.

You wont get banned as they will review the footage from both sides. Either way, if you do somehow to get banned you can submit some info for review and reverse it if successful 

5 hours ago, Pongo FAL said:

sucks, but why land anywhere near them in second drop

So i should be afraid? Nope, not my style.

13 hours ago, GrumpyOldMan said:

eh? If I play in a team and stay in it for the following game it will show exactly the same. It doesn't prove the story I'm afraid.

I can see the games in question on a public tracker,  DBNO - death by near object? I don't think team killing is classed as that? - from  https://pubg.op.gg/user/veneel

Veneel.jpg.8d1ee6cb7b6de811910af578abd0add8.jpg

Ugh you discuss about topic here or what do you want to proove?

1st - using external sites to get false info is stupid.

2nd - i dont even feel like i must proove it to you especially after fact, that I'v destroyed your accusation about lying that i didnt get in same squad twice - so you change subject about killing me by them.

Ok, ill prove to you now and everyone, how your page is dumb. And now you will ask for replays or what? Just admit that you were wrong jesus is it so hard to swallow your ego? Discussion with ppl like you is pointless and i should've just dont care about you, but guess i got too much free time.

Edit: i cant upload images so i ask if external page is good enough for you, because i reached my limit for content upload on forum. And accusation that i was intentionally with them in same team goes in same bag as flat earth, santa claus and "men gets more payment". Go with your teories somewhere else.

Edited by VENEEL

1 hour ago, VENEEL said:

If i won't get message about punishment till sunday, i'll report it there.

Good luck hopefully you will get something by then. You have plenty of evidence to report via the website, also Tk in 2 games which is more than enough. Keep posting updates because I would like to know how you go with this too.

13 minutes ago, NoodleyLegs said:

Good luck hopefully you will get something by then. You have plenty of evidence to report via the website, also Tk in 2 games which is more than enough. Keep posting updates because I would like to know how you go with this too.

Ok, no probs.

Normally i wouldnt even care - gettin tk'ed by random turks is standard in this game... But maan 2 games in row? Nah.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VENEEL said:

Ugh you discuss about topic here or what do you want to prove?

<irrelevant>

Discussion with ppl like you is pointless and i should've just dont care about you, but guess i got too much free time.

I'm pointing out:

Your story of getting the same team twice by random is far less likely than you choosing to STAY in the same team for a second game. 

You could have left the team after the first game - but didn't.

You could have left the team in the lobby the 2nd time and re-queued - but didn't

You could have dropped further away from the team - but didnt 

2 screen shots of you being TK'd by the same team in 2 games IS evidence - picture of your replays folders ISN'T.

If you don't like being challenged to provide proof don't post on a public forum where you are asking for a response

There was a revive bonus that I think encouraged a lot of team killing.  It happened to me as well.  Team mate shoots me, revives me, instantly shoots me again, revives me....3 or 4 times....the solution for team killers is to apply any damage inflicted on a teammate to the player that did the damage.  Some people don't like the idea....probably in practice it would be the ideal solution to a major problem with the game.  

Why the aggresion on OP? I can understand his frustration.
The problem are the daily or weekly missions. I too have been downed a few times because some idiot teammate wanted to finish his quest fast.

1 hour ago, Rektopus said:

Why the aggresion on OP? I can understand his frustration.
The problem are the daily or weekly missions. I too have been downed a few times because some idiot teammate wanted to finish his quest fast.

Because he is complaining about something he could of completely avoided the 2nd time around.

Instead of backing out the 2nd time in lobby he decided to play with the same team that just killed him.

It's not about backing away from a fight it's about using common sense.

Report them and move on already.

10 hours ago, Natedizel said:

You could of backed out in the lobby. But no you decided to play with the same Team Killers Again....

It's OK man. You can move on. It's only a game.

No. I wouldnt play, but i wasnt next to my PC in lobby time.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GrumpyOldMan said:

I'm pointing out:

Your story of getting the same team twice by random is far less likely than you choosing to STAY in the same team for a second game. 

You could have left the team after the first game - but didn't.

You could have left the team in the lobby the 2nd time and re-queued - but didn't

You could have dropped further away from the team - but didnt 

2 screen shots of you being TK'd by the same team in 2 games IS evidence - picture of your replays folders ISN'T.

If you don't like being challenged to provide proof don't post on a public forum where you are asking for a response

BUT i provided it so you can stop searching for conspiracy theories. You started with something else, when i prooven it wrong you changed subject, so i showd you evidence again and guess its not enough for you.

Everything is prooven, they should get punished. I got no idea what you try to show now or whats your goal.

There are enough prooves for everything, i dont know what you try to proove now.

6 hours ago, Natedizel said:

Because he is complaining about something he could of completely avoided the 2nd time around.

Instead of backing out the 2nd time in lobby he decided to play with the same team that just killed him.

It's not about backing away from a fight it's about using common sense.

Report them and move on already.

LAST TIME and i believe for all:

- couldnt avoid that, and even if i coul that doesnt change a thing here that they freakin tkd me for no reason jesus...

...also i believe that dying 1 time again by tk which leads to punishment of them (atleast two of them) is not a hudge thing. Id rather not avoid but punish them so they dont tk again. With 2 games i believe theres enough proofs to punish them.

9 hours ago, VENEEL said:

You started with something else, when i prooven it wrong you changed subject, so i showd you evidence again and guess its not enough for you.

<snip>

There are enough prooves for everything, i dont know what you try to proove now.

read my first post, I called you out on your claim to being randomly re queued with the same squad sequentially - still am for that matter. Its that inconsistency that brings in to question the rest of your story. Yes you where team killed, yes you could have avoided the second game.

Regardless the only people you need to convince are BH and this forum isn't where you do that.  

1 hour ago, GrumpyOldMan said:

read my first post, I called you out on your claim to being randomly re queued with the same squad sequentially - still am for that matter. Its that inconsistency that brings in to question the rest of your story. Yes you where team killed, yes you could have avoided the second game.

Regardless the only people you need to convince are BH and this forum isn't where you do that.  

omg.. ye whatever.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:07 AM, VENEEL said:

So i should be afraid? Nope, not my style.

your style is apparently to whine about it here.

2 hours ago, Pongo FAL said:

your style is apparently to whine about it here.

Id love to answer but translate it to English please.

I know im not good in English either, but cmn...

This is why games need ricochet or friendly fire. Call of Duty had it in older titles and have gone away from it. Or better yet just have friendly fire, which they have done it with war mode. Cause playing with randoms just like in COD and you accidentally kill your teammate, but they don't know it was an accident and gets revenge. If friendly fire is on then these revive/heal challenges won't be an issue, but would cause another problem from the other side. For example your team is fight another team and grenade blows up and kills them and your teammate was in the  same area, that other team is going to get salty. Tricky balance to keep everyone happy.

18 hours ago, xXDankyBudXx said:

This is why games need ricochet or friendly fire. Call of Duty had it in older titles and have gone away from it. Or better yet just have friendly fire, which they have done it with war mode. Cause playing with randoms just like in COD and you accidentally kill your teammate, but they don't know it was an accident and gets revenge. If friendly fire is on then these revive/heal challenges won't be an issue, but would cause another problem from the other side. For example your team is fight another team and grenade blows up and kills them and your teammate was in the  same area, that other team is going to get salty. Tricky balance to keep everyone happy.

Id vote for ability to choose after someone TK you - if it was accident you can simply forgive, when it wasnt you got possibility to kill TK'er and ofcrs report him later.

• Like 1