Jump to content
Elyo Rizk

Ps4 keyboard/mouse support

Recommended Posts

Are keyboard and mouse going to be supported in PUBG ps4 where the users will be on PUBG pc server like other games? 

And what about the requirements of ps plus membership?? 

Edited by Elyo Rizk
Typing mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Elyo Rizk said:

Are keyboard and mouse going to be supported in PUBG ps4 where the users will be on PUBG pc server like other games? 

And what about the requirements of ps plus membership?? 

 

Highly unlikely. The stance on the Xbox is that keyboard and mouse is not supported and there are no current plans to implement it.

 

PS Plus will be required to play the game as it is online only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 7:58 AM, Takarii said:

 

Highly unlikely. The stance on the Xbox is that keyboard and mouse is not supported and there are no current plans to implement it.

 

PS Plus will be required to play the game as it is online only.

Well the PS+ thing is a maybe FFXIV on ps4 was online only but PS+ was not required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, blackwings679 said:

Well the PS+ thing is a maybe FFXIV on ps4 was online only but PS+ was not required.

 

PS Plus will be required to play PUBG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Takarii said:

 

PS Plus will be required to play PUBG.

May have missed where that was officially stated. Thus why I said it being required was a maybe. Glad you could confirm it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paying online doesn't mean ps plus is mandatory... H1Z1 and fortnite don't request a ps plus membership... 

On the other hand... Fortinte recently solved the issue of keyboard and mouse on consoles by merging all keyboard/mouse users with the PC server where all players are using keyboard /mouse to protect the balanced playing... So why PUBG didn't... 

Also, and comparing with other games that are completely FREE, pubg will cost 30 usd as price, and aprox. 50 usd every year to renew the ps plus account... Where on PC version you will need a Steam account once for ever... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Elyo Rizk said:

Paying online doesn't mean ps plus is mandatory... H1Z1 and fortnite don't request a ps plus membership... 

On the other hand... Fortinte recently solved the issue of keyboard and mouse on consoles by merging all keyboard/mouse users with the PC server where all players are using keyboard /mouse to protect the balanced playing... So why PUBG didn't... 

Also, and comparing with other games that are completely FREE, pubg will cost 30 usd as price, and aprox. 50 usd every year to renew the ps plus account... Where on PC version you will need a Steam account once for ever... 

PUBG did't do it because people are not using keyboards and mouse nativity  because the game does not support it that way they are using XIM etc to make them work with the game fooling it into thinking they are using a controller. And that being in my opinion and others is cheating considering vs a controller user they have an advantage. Even if they added K&M support they would still use xim to play against controllers so they maintain an edge. They don;t want a fair game against others they need an edge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right... We still have people that they don't want a fair play, but for me i am asking for the merge between pc server and k/m users because i dont want to use XIM... And that is what i do with fortnite... I dont have a problem with paying the price and the ps+ cost but only the support of k/m because shooting gaming = k/m... Especially PUBG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elyo Rizk said:

You are right... We still have people that they don't want a fair play, but for me i am asking for the merge between pc server and k/m users because i dont want to use XIM... And that is what i do with fortnite... I dont have a problem with paying the price and the ps+ cost but only the support of k/m because shooting gaming = k/m... Especially PUBG 

Agreed sadly they have zero plans of adding it in like fortnite  did. So the only way to use it is via xim like the cheaters do to gain an edge over controller players. I do agree a K&M is better for games like pubg but options for controllers for it is limited to controller only unless you want to pay for an unfair advantage over others. I would love to see native K&M support added and a pc server merger but there will always be those who use XIM against controller users just because the need of an advantage. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish they had a way to detect KB/M using controller emulators like XIM. Maybe in the next-gen consoles they can have some sort of signature verification between controllers + console (or something?)

 

I'm guessing KB/Mouse users aren't as prevalent as we think, but it still shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Edited by Imerzan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea just having a edge makes you think you have "big balls".. We all know your losers and cant play the game correctly.

 

 

But yes PSN + is needed and NO official KB/M is supported.

 

Just like any FPS, some prefer PTW instead of PTF=Pay to hve fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...