Sign in to follow this  
Legion x5

Desync/Hit Registration Still Present

Yeah I think this is a case of "Oh it's super great problem fixed right after the update comes out...and then reverts back to shit"

• Like 1

Last night was pretty bad. Less than 100m away from people aimed at chest level and could see dirt flying up directly behind people like it was going thru them. 

Hit it a guy 3-5 times running across a street, he hides behind a tree so I toss 3 nades, 1 left, 1 right and 1 slightly behind the tree and nothing. He proceeds to rush me, so I peek from my rock unload 30rds into what I thought was his body only for him to 2 shot me. 

Games like last last night is what caused me to take a 2 week break from pubg cause it was so ridiculous. I pumped an uzi mag into a guy standing in a corner loading a shotgun for him to load 1 shell and fire killing me. He messaged me apologizing saying he should have been dead and he didn’t know what happened 🤷🏻‍♂️

52 minutes ago, HaoleBoi808 said:

Last night was pretty bad. Less than 100m away from people aimed at chest level and could see dirt flying up directly behind people like it was going thru them. 

Hit it a guy 3-5 times running across a street, he hides behind a tree so I toss 3 nades, 1 left, 1 right and 1 slightly behind the tree and nothing. He proceeds to rush me, so I peek from my rock unload 30rds into what I thought was his body only for him to 2 shot me. 

Games like last last night is what caused me to take a 2 week break from pubg cause it was so ridiculous. I pumped an uzi mag into a guy standing in a corner loading a shotgun for him to load 1 shell and fire killing me. He messaged me apologizing saying he should have been dead and he didn’t know what happened 🤷🏻‍♂️

Shotguns are EXTREMELY imbalanced and I've said it multiple times before. If you have a lvl 3 vest on you should not be 1 shotted from 15 feet away, especially when its not even a head shot. It's absurd.

• Like 1

Also I wanted to add for the other people that post on these forums complaining about how they died or something being an issue, please note my post. All you have to do is provide supporting evidence with a video and people can analyze and provide feedback, it's not that hard!

3 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

Shotguns are EXTREMELY imbalanced and I've said it multiple times before. If you have a lvl 3 vest on you should not be 1 shotted from 15 feet away, especially when its not even a head shot. It's absurd.

I hate shotguns for that very reason. I’ve 1 shot people at a distance I was like what lol. Or I’ve hit people 3-5 times and they ran away like it was nothing. 

Also been victim to a 1 shot with level 3 vest on upstairs in pochinki. Guy was out side and fired thru the window upstairs and killed me 

11 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

Well guys, unfortunately it is still an issue. It's just maybe not as frequent, but this clip really shows how bad it can still be. I had two blink twice in disbelief when this dude didn't die from the first 2 shots.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/legion-x5/video/63943720

i dunno... looked to me like you hit the dirt of that incline you were using for cover.

• RIP 1

Did you not read the thingo it said it decreased it not removed it, the team is still working on it and you cant do anything when some pleb had 200 ping and you have for say 20 that just trash matchmaking 

Yup just got 12 kills and the last guy shot me through the tree I was behind.Who knows,maybe on his screen I was outside of cover.This game is trash on Xbox.I wish my friends had pc 

for me everythings is fine here, only problem remains people playing in my server from another country. Waiting january. 

4 hours ago, pajama dad said:

i dunno... looked to me like you hit the dirt of that incline you were using for cover.

Watch again dude I didn’t hit any dirt. 

5 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

its hard to see on my phone... i wish my internet was up so I could see it on my computer. I'll look again.

Screenshot_2018-11-20-07-34-40.jpg.b20cac278bf02f76c4dea46dfe6c8c6f.jpgyou fire...

Screenshot_2018-11-20-07-35-48.jpg.2d41b24e348af788a3954e31a5553590.jpgyou see dust...

Screenshot_2018-11-20-07-35-48.jpg.f187037681531873b1b0345234d1d9b9.jpgmore dust...

5 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

ok... I watched again. At 1/4 speed you can see the dust in the scope of the bullet impact right in front of you. It might be an issue with geometry that yoilu hit dirt, but you can see it.

edit: screen shots are probably out of order. But you see dust for both first and second shots.

Edited by pajama dad

24 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Screenshot_2018-11-20-07-34-40.jpg.b20cac278bf02f76c4dea46dfe6c8c6f.jpgyou fire...

Screenshot_2018-11-20-07-35-48.jpg.2d41b24e348af788a3954e31a5553590.jpgyou see dust...

Screenshot_2018-11-20-07-35-48.jpg.f187037681531873b1b0345234d1d9b9.jpgmore dust...

ok... I watched again. At 1/4 speed you can see the dust in the scope of the bullet impact right in front of you. It might be an issue with geometry that yoilu hit dirt, but you can see it.

edit: screen shots are probably out of order. But you see dust for both first and second shots.

Dude I’ve watched several times on a good computer. Just trust me I didn’t hit the dirt man. Everyone else sees it on here. Also that’s not dirt from me dude that’s from a grenade exploding nearby. 

Edited by Legion x5

27 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Actually dude no. That is from the smoke grenade you dork haha. 

9 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

Actually dude no. That is from the smoke grenade you dork haha. 

no, there's dust in the scope. not the smoke on the left. its hard to see. I only really noticed when I went full screen and played it slow.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:12 PM, Legion x5 said:

Well guys, unfortunately it is still an issue. It's just maybe not as frequent, but this clip really shows how bad it can still be. I had two blink twice in disbelief when this dude didn't die from the first 2 shots.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/legion-x5/video/63943720

The first shot went through his backpack (well it looks stupidly close but there's that little margin for error, it went just behind his head between his neck and his shoulder), the second shot was bang on his head but he actually turns 45 degrees which moves his head out the way during the travel time of the bullet. You can clearly see him turn.

I think you just got really unlucky here mate, happens to me all the time, see a guy stopped about to loot, line up his skull and as my bullet is en route he picks up something and ducks under it.

Infuriating.

The dust in the scope is your muzzle smoke. There's no dirt kickup as far as I can see.

Edited by Charlieboy

Sign in to follow this