Jump to content
PUBG_Andymh5

November 15 Hotfix Feedback Topic

Recommended Posts

On 11/16/2018 at 12:05 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, sorry to hear your are having this issue.  Would it possible for you to capture a video on when this happens and tag me in the post?  Thanks


I may have found the source of the issue.. I play on the NA servers and there seems to be a bug with the server region resetting to other regions. Every time I start a match I reset the region to NA and I haven't had the hitching problem since. This also tends to solve long match making times that my squad and I sometimes experience. Might have the DEVs start there! 

I am not a network expert but the hitching felt like the client/server were out of sync which caused the game to momentarily stall to catch up. I also couldn't tell if the hitching was the whole game freezing or just my controls. 

Edited by BOOMheadshot
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2018 at 1:08 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, We are currently monitoring player feedback and suggestions in regards to the loot on Erangel and Miramar.

@PUBG_Andymh5

 I would second that and say that a good part of the mixer community would like slightly better loot on erangel. Yes, it’s a larger map and slower pace gameplay but my squad often comes out underlooted. I feel like military base should have a noticeable increase in loot compared to the rest of the map too since it is a military base.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always forget to factor in the time when you play.  The morning for me (Eastern Standard Time 8am-12pm) runs great.  I tried to play a few games just now (7pm-10pm) EST and it was shit. 

 

Turned it off and probably shelved again.  Not even remotely enjoyable and a riddled horrific mess full of desync.  Any map, the whole match.

 

X1X on NA servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After this hot fix desync is worse than ever making it pointless to play. I got home from work ready to relax and enjoy pubg to find it was unplayable. Before the hot fix It was running fine.I never thought I would loose interest in pubg but I have.Reminds me of an ex girlfriend who you finally get tired of.........that right pubg I’m breaking up with you time to move on have a nice life.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bluehoie(topten) said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

 I would second that and say that a good part of the mixer community would like slightly better loot on erangel. Yes, it’s a larger map and slower pace gameplay but my squad often comes out underlooted. I feel like military base should have a noticeable increase in loot compared to the rest of the map too since it is a military base.

I have a 5 minute video of me looting the whole town of novo/nova (whichever) and coming out with a shotgun and a mini 14 with 30 rounds lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 November 2018 at 1:10 AM, Bluehoie(topten) said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

 I would second that and say that a good part of the mixer community would like slightly better loot on erangel. Yes, it’s a larger map and slower pace gameplay but my squad often comes out underlooted. I feel like military base should have a noticeable increase in loot compared to the rest of the map too since it is a military base.

i agree. the "dangerous" areas dont reward anymore. high risk, high reward felt more intense and a better experiance. now you can

land anywhere and the loots all the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played 2 games today and turned it off. Its unbearable to play. The desync; lag and frame rate drops make it impossible to play. You said to hard reset the xbox to stop frame rate drops; that does not work. The game just getting worse and worse. Is the game ever going to work? What I don't understand is why is it this is the only game that cannot get its shit together? Have you ever thought that your programmers are trash and need to be replaced? This game is dying a slow death.

 

Rendering on Miramar is worse than ever also. Smh. Nothing works with this game.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a few places in Miramar where your character can get trapped by the environment. An example of such a point is circled in red in the attached pic - this is the mine northeast of Impala. Once you fall into this place (or end up in there during a firefight) it is impossible to get out without the help of a squadmate - in solos you are trapped completely.

 

This needs to not happen in a full release game.

pubg.png

Edited by Rugman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's gotta be a better way to cycle maps, I can have the playlist on "all" maps and it'll give me sanhok 7 times in a row. Also the ghost chutes and people running right up to me with me not hearing them is getting quite annoying.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me the game runs well now, desync is nearly gone..

the only thing that i'm waiting is ping matchmaking cuz when i face an english player i 100% die istantly, i can see my half magazine hit his body and die istantly after a single flash from his weapon, no way, there's no chance to kill them, they are advantaged by server, i'm from italy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BurpingTheWorm1 said:

Pain in the ass to run up stairs. Have seen other squad mates struggle too. Hold up in the left stick and the character doesn't move.

they'll be adding staircase sensitivity next patch hang tight. 

 

lol but honestly incr your general sensitivity or change the vertical dead zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lilandy762 said:

they'll be adding staircase sensitivity next patch hang tight. 

 

lol but honestly incr your general sensitivity or change the vertical dead zone

the game you spend more time messing up with the control settings... trying to find at least a way to go trough doors and windows...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a lot of dsync all time on eu,squad games are the worst. Its too many players playing from outside with like 200 plus pings, the best what i can remember that game  was runing  excellent was on patch 7. Pubg need more servers to cover everything and lock regions

Edited by Morena CRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 11:00 AM, Ravellron said:

For me the game runs well now, desync is nearly gone..

the only thing that i'm waiting is ping matchmaking cuz when i face an english player i 100% die istantly, i can see my half magazine hit his body and die istantly after a single flash from his weapon, no way, there's no chance to kill them, they are advantaged by server, i'm from italy.

Yes all peoples from Uk have advantage and smooth gameplay because they have servers, I am from Croatia i know what you talking about. 11 Countries here have big problems because we have the worst connection towards uk, guys from Greece have 200-250 pings. From our side of Italy and Croatia we have more then 120.This developers doing nothing for us, i think a lot of time that peoples are beginers in this job.Sorry devs but you only make good for uk this game, for us on this down side of eu game runs so terrible, like Im playing first developed game in world, thats how bad it is, and this peoples from 11 countries around us confirmed on our community same for them. I know servers are expensive but why then selling game to us when we will never get good connection, i hope ps4 team will do better job. Ravellron ping matchmaking will not help us on uk servers because half eu have the worst connection in uk, it will help if we get servers here,closer. Otherwise we will be ping matchmaked only on uk but all on 100-200 pings what will still ruin your game 

Edited by Morena CRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Morena CRO said:

Yes all peoples from Uk have advantage and smooth gameplay because they have servers, I am from Croatia i know what you talking about. 11 Countries here have big problems because we have the worst connection towards uk, guys from Greece have 200-250 pings. From our side of Italy and Croatia we have more then 120.This developers doing nothing for us, i think a lot of time that peoples are beginers in this job.Sorry devs but you only make good for uk this game, for us on this down side of eu game runs so terrible, like Im playing first developed game in world, thats how bad it is, and this peoples from 11 countries around us confirmed on our community same for them. I know servers are expensive but why then selling game to us when we will never get good connection, i hope ps4 team will do better job. Ravellron ping matchmaking will not help us on uk servers because half eu have the worst connection in uk, it will help if we get servers here,closer. Otherwise we will be ping matchmaked only on uk but all on 100-200 pings what will still ruin your game 

👍 it will be better than nothing so i can play with people with 120 ms ping like me than 20/30ms ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 11:07 PM, BadBatch5040 said:

Haven't had a Lost Connection since the update.  A good thing.

Untill today. Good things never last

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ravellron said:

👍 it will be better than nothing so i can play with people with 120 ms ping like me than 20/30ms ones. 

Yes, but that would be even worse. We just need locked regions, and more servers for us down here. 70 percent of problems that would fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The movement is still messed up, I honestly have no idea why the hell you guys made adjustments a few patches ago to the left stick & then introduced that "forward" deadzone setting.

 

You'll be trying to move in a straight line and all of a sudden the character will shift left/right & it makes it difficult to navigate, can even notice it when parachuting, more noticeable on long jumps, you'll hold up on the left stick to control air speed & you'll see the player shift direction without moving your thumb on the left stick, i'll try and get a clip, but it's just frustrating as there wasn't anything wrong & then they introduced the problem.

 

Also, the 3X scope sensitivity doesn't seem right, it feels really sluggish at the same sensitivity when compared to a X2 or X4 set at the same, plus the brightness on the crosshair seems off & it's a horrible design anyway, and the X2 crosshair is still messed up.

Edited by SasoriSekinetsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 1:25 PM, Morena CRO said:

Its a lot of dsync all time on eu,squad games are the worst. Its too many players playing from outside with like 200 plus pings, the best what i can remember that game  was runing  excellent was on patch 7. Pubg need more servers to cover everything and lock regions

Patch 7 was the only time the game felt like it received a huge overhaul.Then they took a shit on it with update 8

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 horas atrás, PrayedMink27485 disse:

Patch 7 was the only time the game felt like it received a huge overhaul.Then they took a shit on it with update 8

 

True enough.

 

@

 

Btw @PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos do we have some stats about the SA Servers? I've been playing on it and the queue is extremely fast on squads (haven't tried Solos tho).

 

It would be nice to have a feedback about it and if it's really permanent. The servers are AMAZING BTW!! It would be nice if this info get to the team! :D

 

Thanks.

Edited by eduhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eduhunter said:

 

True enough.

 

@

 

Btw @PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos do we have some stats about the SA Servers? I've been playing on it and the queue is extremely fast on squads (haven't tried Solos tho).

 

It would be nice to have a feedback about it and if it's really permanent. The servers are AMAZING BTW!! It would be nice if this info get to the team! :D

 

Thanks.

I played on SA cause some of my friends are in Latin America and it runs great but what I’ve been noticing is NA players on SA servers.Bunch of a-holes have their own working server and they’re over there 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×