PUBG_Andymh5

November 15 Hotfix Feedback Topic

Hey everyone,

Here is the feedback topic for the November 15th Hotfix on Xbox.

Please share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the new forward sensitivity options and the fix that should reduce instances of desync.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on the November 15th Hotfix when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Bug Reports & Troubleshooting section of the Xbox forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

• Like 3

The facts are obvious. No one plays fpp. Id say less than 10 %. 

I love fpp but at 30 fps its a dizzy mess. Hopefully November performance patch we get higher frames. Fingers crossed.

If frames were 60 at 1080p id be playing fpp all day. Its really that simple.

• Like 10
  • Confused 2
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

Nooooooo You've broken my PUBG Controller Jacket. It's gone from a cool camo to a vile black and electric blue! Who the hell do you think is going to wear that!!!

On a good note. I can now run along walls again. Left Stick back down from 20 to 10. Forward Motion up to 20

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, PaleRider said:

Nooooooo You've broken my PUBG Controller Jacket. It's gone from a cool camo to a vile black and electric blue! Who the hell do you think is going to wear that!!!

On a good note. I can now run along walls again. Left Stick back down from 20 to 10. Forward Motion up to 20

They fixed it to.Look the way it was advertised

35 minutes ago, PaleRider said:

I fully expect the camo version to be a widely available cosmetic. And I’ll be hell mad when that time comes - I bought the controller to have unique items, not just an uglier reskin of a version they’ll sell to everyone. 

Same!

The camo version being a better match to the controller makes it even worse!

I keep on supporting them but at some point I'll be saying "Hell no! You're not getting another penny!"

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PaleRider said:

Left Stick back down from 20 to 10. - You talking deadzone I assume? 

you completely broke movement again with this update.  I've turned all my sensitivities to max and the movement is so slow and janky.  a 10-20% reduction in side to side movement would have been about perfect but instead, you dial it back 1000%

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

Never noticed a problem with movement, and movement seems fine after update, but I am noticing the bushes and grass pop in and out of existence at around 100 or 200 meters, never noticed this happening like I do now. Did you guys mess with the draw distance for certain things?

Btw playing on an xbox x, hardwired

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Run2gunudown said:

you completely broke movement again with this update.  I've turned all my sensitivities to max and the movement is so slow and janky.  a 10-20% reduction in side to side movement would have been about perfect but instead, you dial it back 1000%

Hi, the only change made to sensitivities was that we added a forward sensitivity option in controller settings which meant that players who had difficulty moving in a straight line will now be able to adjust this value to suit their playstyle.  A higher deadzone value equates to less sensitive movement of the left stick when moving forward.  

• Like 1

Keep getting random lag when moving my character and keep getting ADS lag when I’m in gun fights on sanhok 

Edited by xX2kLEWISXx

3 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, the only change made to sensitivities was that we added a forward sensitivity option in controller settings which meant that players who had difficulty moving in a straight line will now be able to adjust this value to suit their playstyle.  A higher deadzone value equates to less sensitive movement of the left stick when moving forward.  

thanks for that info.  set it to 20 and and working fine again. 

Great job fixing this desync/movement interpolation.  i was getting super frustrated last few weeks due to related issues even though my net speeds have remained the same

First game after update. Sanhok tpp na. See absolutely no one for 10min and I dropped docks north of ha tin. Down to 21 people before first encounter. Land two shots then potato aim for a half dozen before finishing them off right before cover. Second and third kills nice and clean. Fourth kill was just nasty, baited them to a back window and when they peeked  in shot them between the eyes. Down to a 1v1 and we both spot each other nearly same time. Take a few hits so I fall off to heal. Have to leave cover for circle so we battle with ar’s. We each land 2 or 3 shots. I reload and he switches to a dmr. I hear three or four shots whizz by before my reload finishes and I perform  my best hard aim to ads and just litter him with bullets. 

TL:DR won the first game I played after the hot fix and am very pleased with this fix. 

• Like 1

Are you kidding me? No fpp duo? That is literally almost all i play on this game. So much for just making it to top 500. Guess ill play something else. 

7 hours ago, NLanter95 said:

Are you kidding me? No fpp duo? That is literally almost all i play on this game. So much for just making it to top 500. Guess ill play something else. 

Keep up

(Xbox One X / 1080p) Good update overall. I noticed that in squad (TPP), when one is dead and spectator of a teammate, the loading of textures (interior of buildings, furniture ...) are very long, even non-existent.

• Haha 1

When playing duo (TPP EU) my partner and I were swimming across river on Sanhok near northern bridge and on each other’s screen it appeared we were doing some form of back stroke when we were both in full front crawl on our screens. 

Weird bug not game game breaking but a bug nonetheless 

• Like 1

Had a solid session last night (One X, wired 350mbs connection) and the game was smoother than it’s been in a long time. 

There are still issues with the render distance for ‘play-doh’ buildings being garbage and the few seconds delay from touchdown to weapons appearing, but everything the patch in question addressed is looking real good. 

43 minutes ago, NickJsy said:

When playing duo (TPP EU) my partner and I were swimming across river on Sanhok near northern bridge and on each other’s screen it appeared we were doing some form of back stroke when we were both in full front crawl on our screens. 

Weird bug not game game breaking but a bug nonetheless 

Hey, if this happens again would you be able to get a video recording of it?  Thanks!

• Like 2

I had not really big Problems with this game before the hot fix, but now I just noticed how better it is. Aiming at moving Targets feels much more easier.

Also it seems to me that graphics became a bit better and fps is higher as well.

Just love it.

• Like 1