Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawksticks

Training mode 2 solo wins each completion?

Ok this has to be fixed asap playing training mode for 30 minutes gives you 2 chicken dinners in solos every time. This needs a hot fix right away. Let's hope the devs see this quickly.

You and I are all over this hotfix. Confused on the delay, I feel like I'm spamming just to get this noticed. It would be so easy to do, just remove temp or if you know the fix then just fix it. bumpppp

3 hours ago, Hawksticks said:

Ok this has to be fixed asap playing training mode for 30 minutes gives you 2 chicken dinners in solos every time. This needs a hot fix right away. Let's hope the devs see this quickly.

Thanks for the 75th post about this very issue, we know and devs definitely know. A simple search can confirm this. Whats your urgency anyhow? if you oppose it because you don't want players to be credited with false wins you have done a great job further ensuring it becomes known by all.. Good job!

3 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

Thanks for the 75th post about this very issue, we know and devs definitely know. A simple search can confirm this. Whats your urgency anyhow? if you oppose it because you don't want players to be credited with false wins you have done a great job further ensuring it becomes known by all.. Good job!

A small percent of xbox players use this forum, and as far as how many are pretty active? I'd say not too many, load up into one and look how many stay AFK in the spawn the entire 30 minutes. Bumping a topic is only going to help get it done faster, they have been looking for a fix for 10 days now......

I made this post within hours of the update. It doesn't affect in game stats just game hub stats. It was the only way I was ever going to get my win ten games achievement with the current poor state of the game so that's what I did. I figured I'd get something for my $30. I'm a bit of an achievement guy. No mention of this in the weekly post, which I thought was odd.

1 minute ago, duellingcarl said:

I made this post within hours of the update. It doesn't affect in game stats just game hub stats. It was the only way I was ever going to get my win ten games achievement with the current poor state of the game so that's what I did. I figured I'd get something for my $30. I'm a bit of an achievement guy. No mention of this in the weekly post, which I thought was odd.

I'm a cheeve guy too, how'd you get crossbow/grenade done? message me if u want

3 minutes ago, XI Red Death XI said:

I'm a cheeve guy too, how'd you get crossbow/grenade done? message me if u want

Never did it. I'm at 425 and will likely never go any higher with this game unless they make it drastically better. I bought COD WW2 which I'm going to strip of single player achievements until BFV launches. 

17 minutes ago, duellingcarl said:

Never did it. I'm at 425 and will likely never go any higher with this game unless they make it drastically better. I bought COD WW2 which I'm going to strip of single player achievements until BFV launches. 

Go download Warface if you like MP cheevs, fun shooter but it's P2W so can suck depends on the other teams players lol Fairly easy too!

3 hours ago, XI Red Death XI said:

If a player does this an hour every day that's 4 wins. 10 days times 4 wins is 40 wins, now you got a big problem. 

A big problem with what? Stats aren't used for anything except bragging rights and end up getting deleted every few updates out of sheer incompetence. 

5 hours ago, XI Red Death XI said:

If a player does this an hour every day that's 4 wins. 10 days times 4 wins is 40 wins, now you got a big problem. 

I get what you're saying, but why is that a problem?

What difference does it make to you how many wins another player has?

I'm confused.

6 minutes ago, Saikred said:

I get what you're saying, but why is that a problem?

What difference does it make to you how many wins another player has?

I'm confused.

Solo wins are the hardest out of every gamemode, when your main focus is solos like myself you might understand. Plus on LFG if I am looking for someone it may say 100 wins and they may actually only have 2.

37 minutes ago, XI Red Death XI said:

Solo wins are the hardest out of every gamemode, when your main focus is solos like myself you might understand. Plus on LFG if I am looking for someone it may say 100 wins and they may actually only have 2.

They are only cheating themselves and they also won’t have screenshots or videos of their dinners. 

4 hours ago, XI Red Death XI said:

Hmm I kinda see your point but it just doesn't seem like that much of a big deal to me. I play a mixture of all game modes (Solo included).

That said I also have a group of 4-5 friends who are always on, so the LFG issue you mention is not something I have to contend with.

Surely you'd be able to find out if someone had artificially inflated their win stats by doing this, with very little issue though?

Either way I hope they fix it for you.

5 hours ago, Sheepboy said:

A big problem with what? Stats aren't used for anything except bragging rights and end up getting deleted every few updates out of sheer incompetence. 

Facts. I didnt even know this bug existed lmao

4 hours ago, Farls-1998 said:

They are only cheating themselves and they also won’t have screenshots or videos of their dinners. 

Not everyone takes photos or videos of their wins. I have plenty of dinners I didn’t record