XI Red Death XI

Win Glitch (CURRENTLY WORKING)

*please ignore all the senseless tags in the Title and any grammer errors or confusing wording...(I just wanted to get the post noticed up as quick as possible!) 

I just tested this out and it currently is a working glitch/bug and needs a hotfix asap! I do not know how long this has been working for but saw a comment about the glitch so I ran a training match and stayed the entire time. 

"The glitch is just to complete the entire Training Grounds match (30 minutes.) So upon finishing the 30 minute match of training you get:

UNDER STATS after one finished match you earn

• a match played for solo and overall
  • two wins for solo and overall

You also earn no BP and no other stats were saved after this test I'm 99.9% sure.

I do not want to talk about stats in here because it got me in trouble recently so just going to say this....I have well over 1000 solos played on PUBG, this is game changing for me. I have many IRL friends with zero solo wins, as well as many other players that do not have a single either. I think  SOLO's is the toughest game mode to win in. I PRAY that Bluehole can hotfix this ASAP! I came across a comment in a video so who knows how long this has been going on for. Please fix Bluehole please please please ! :/

I hope this makes sense, not a whole lot of time to type this up. Still got school work to do tonight and already 11pm where I live! If this gets ignored and your reading this please put a new topic up so Bluehole finds out! thanks if u do~1!