Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
siqj3st3r

Double Wins?

Recommended Posts

So I've noticed a bug the past few days, somehow the system is counting each win 2x. So if you have a session where you get 4 dinners, naw homie...you got 8. This commercial brought to you by BlueHolez. So is this PUBG's version of COD Double XP week? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

So I've noticed a bug the past few days, somehow the system is counting each win 2x. So if you have a session where you get 4 dinners, naw homie...you got 8. This commercial brought to you by BlueHolez. So is this PUBG's version of COD Double XP week? LOL

 

Hi,

The team are aware of this issue.  Thanks for posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All about the squad dynamics man. If you play with each other enough, you know what each other is going to do in pretty much any given situation. Plus having someone on the squad who can read the circle and get the squad in the perfect position helps. 

 

Ok, just figured I'd let ya'll know @PUBG_Andymh5. Are we going to loose all those extras, or are they gonna leave them?

 

 

Edited by siqj3st3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, siqj3st3r said:

All about the squad dynamics man. If you play with each other enough, you know what each other is going to do in pretty much any given situation. Plus having someone on the squad who can read the circle and get the squad in the perfect position helps. 

 

Ok, just figured I'd let ya'll know @PUBG_Andymh5. Are we going to loose all those extras, or are they gonna leave them?

 

 

I'll try and find out and get back to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

All about the squad dynamics man. If you play with each other enough, you know what each other is going to do in pretty much any given situation. Plus having someone on the squad who can read the circle and get the squad in the perfect position helps. 

 

Ok, just figured I'd let ya'll know @PUBG_Andymh5. Are we going to loose all those extras, or are they gonna leave them?

 

 

what's your xbox tag?

Edited by MajorClagNut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

 

Hi,

The team are aware of this issue.  Thanks for posting.

Hi,

Please wait to fix the issue so I can get many many chicken dinners thank you

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, pubgmobb said:

Hi,

Please wait to fix the issue so I can get many many chicken dinners thank you

 

Amen to that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

Thanks @PUBG_Andymh5

Hi, 

Do you know if the double wins are counting on your Xbox hub, In-game career stats or both?

 

Thanks in advance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, 

Do you know if the double wins are counting on your Xbox hub, In-game career stats or both?

 

Thanks in advance

 

It's showing in Xbox game hub, Pubg Detective, Pubg Analyzer ect. My gut is telling me it's a API based issue, but I didn't check in game stats before I got off last night. Maybe someone else can chime in. Though most people would take the extra's and keep their mouth shut lol @PUBG_Andymh5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, siqj3st3r said:

It's showing in Xbox game hub, Pubg Detective, Pubg Analyzer ect. My gut is telling me it's a API based issue, but I didn't check in game stats before I got off last night. Maybe someone else can chime in. Though most people would take the extra's and keep their mouth shut lol @PUBG_Andymh5

Ok, if you happen to find out let me know?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will do bro. If nobody has chimed in by the time I get home, I'll check and post back. Probably 8:30ish EST tonight. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard that from a few people, not sure if it's just affecting a certain percentage of the player base or what. Andy is looking into it though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has happened to me also in the last few days, including today. I only use game hub to track stats and xboxpubg.com. This issue only exists on the game hub for me. Both the in game career stats and xboxpubg track them accurately. i have a detailed record so I am certain of this. Was at 85 4ish days ago, and have had 3 wins, now sitting at 91 game hub stats. Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2018 at 10:56 AM, siqj3st3r said:

So I've noticed a bug the past few days, somehow the system is counting each win 2x. So if you have a session where you get 4 dinners, naw homie...you got 8. This commercial brought to you by BlueHolez. So is this PUBG's version of COD Double XP week? LOL

I don't get a chicken but every few weeks at best so I wouldn't notice anyway LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a win where I died but my duo partner survived and won. I was credited for 1 win in this instance and he was given 2 as has been usual. Perhaps this has something to do with the error. Idk how to tag admin but this seems pertinent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PUBG_Andymh5 I forgot about this til just now. But there is another instance of it. Also it appears they are applying double wins across the board, in game/api based stats sites/xbox achievements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PUBG_Andymh5 This is still occurring consistently. 2 wins the other day. Was at 92, now at 96 on game hub. Non game hub tracking system now showing the error as well. I believe in game career stats are accurate still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...