Sign in to follow this  
siqj3st3r

Double Wins?

So I've noticed a bug the past few days, somehow the system is counting each win 2x. So if you have a session where you get 4 dinners, naw homie...you got 8. This commercial brought to you by BlueHolez. So is this PUBG's version of COD Double XP week? LOL

15 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

So I've noticed a bug the past few days, somehow the system is counting each win 2x. So if you have a session where you get 4 dinners, naw homie...you got 8. This commercial brought to you by BlueHolez. So is this PUBG's version of COD Double XP week? LOL

Hi,

The team are aware of this issue.  Thanks for posting.

All about the squad dynamics man. If you play with each other enough, you know what each other is going to do in pretty much any given situation. Plus having someone on the squad who can read the circle and get the squad in the perfect position helps. 

Ok, just figured I'd let ya'll know @PUBG_Andymh5. Are we going to loose all those extras, or are they gonna leave them?

Edited by siqj3st3r

1 minute ago, siqj3st3r said:

All about the squad dynamics man. If you play with each other enough, you know what each other is going to do in pretty much any given situation. Plus having someone on the squad who can read the circle and get the squad in the perfect position helps. 

Ok, just figured I'd let ya'll know @PUBG_Andymh5. Are we going to loose all those extras, or are they gonna leave them?

I'll try and find out and get back to you.

17 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

what's your xbox tag?

Edited by MajorClagNut

33 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi,

The team are aware of this issue.  Thanks for posting.

Hi,

Please wait to fix the issue so I can get many many chicken dinners thank you

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, pubgmobb said:

Hi,

Please wait to fix the issue so I can get many many chicken dinners thank you

Amen to that ?

4 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

Thanks @PUBG_Andymh5

Hi, 

Do you know if the double wins are counting on your Xbox hub, In-game career stats or both?

Thanks in advance

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, 

Do you know if the double wins are counting on your Xbox hub, In-game career stats or both?

Thanks in advance

It's showing in Xbox game hub, Pubg Detective, Pubg Analyzer ect. My gut is telling me it's a API based issue, but I didn't check in game stats before I got off last night. Maybe someone else can chime in. Though most people would take the extra's and keep their mouth shut lol @PUBG_Andymh5

Just now, siqj3st3r said:

It's showing in Xbox game hub, Pubg Detective, Pubg Analyzer ect. My gut is telling me it's a API based issue, but I didn't check in game stats before I got off last night. Maybe someone else can chime in. Though most people would take the extra's and keep their mouth shut lol @PUBG_Andymh5

Ok, if you happen to find out let me know?  Thanks

Will do bro. If nobody has chimed in by the time I get home, I'll check and post back. Probably 8:30ish EST tonight. 

• Thanks 1

I've heard that from a few people, not sure if it's just affecting a certain percentage of the player base or what. Andy is looking into it though

This has happened to me also in the last few days, including today. I only use game hub to track stats and xboxpubg.com. This issue only exists on the game hub for me. Both the in game career stats and xboxpubg track them accurately. i have a detailed record so I am certain of this. Was at 85 4ish days ago, and have had 3 wins, now sitting at 91 game hub stats. Hope this helps!

On 10/31/2018 at 10:56 AM, siqj3st3r said:

I don't get a chicken but every few weeks at best so I wouldn't notice anyway LOL

Just got a win where I died but my duo partner survived and won. I was credited for 1 win in this instance and he was given 2 as has been usual. Perhaps this has something to do with the error. Idk how to tag admin but this seems pertinent. 

@PUBG_Andymh5 I forgot about this til just now. But there is another instance of it. Also it appears they are applying double wins across the board, in game/api based stats sites/xbox achievements. 

@PUBG_Andymh5 This is still occurring consistently. 2 wins the other day. Was at 92, now at 96 on game hub. Non game hub tracking system now showing the error as well. I believe in game career stats are accurate still.

Sign in to follow this