Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UUMMPEEE

Pubg says I need to reconnect

Game will not load up and I cannot even make it to the main screen before it says i need to reconnect back to playerunknowns battleground 

It's nothing to do with gamer tag.  It's a bug they have had since almost release and never fixed.. imagine that lol

Ok, just need you to try one more thing.  Would you be able to turn your Xbox off, reset your router then turn your Xbox back on again with one controller connected and see if that helps?  If this doesn't work for you i'll escalate this issue to the team.  

Thanks!

Just now, Badfella said:

What do you mean xbox controller connected?

If you have more than one controller connected, disconnect the other controllers so that you only have one connected to your Xbox.  Thanks

8 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Ok, just need you to try one more thing.  Would you be able to turn your Xbox off, reset your router then turn your Xbox back on again with one controller connected and see if that helps?  If this doesn't work for you i'll escalate this issue to the team.  

Thanks!

Nothing you've said to do works. I've tried everything the last 16 hours. 

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I've escalated this to the team.  Thanks

Any joy? My gamer tag is Dazeyyyy, finally got to the weekend and all I want to do is play Pubg with my mates 

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I've escalated this to the team.  Thanks

My gamertag is "No Crawlers"  I've read online that thisnl has been happening to people who change their gamertag. My previous gamertag was "UUMMPEEE".

Changed Gamertag in last 3 months, assuming this is the cause of the error since update.

Attempted:

- uninstalled game file/reinstalled game

- reset router with xbox off

what next?

D7DEA1E1-8BAF-41ED-B1CE-FD98619CB700.jpeg

They don't care. Clearly they are not even trying to fix this issue never said a word to me on Twitter about this either