Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James A

Death by Blue Zone 80% of the time!!!

On 11/23/2018 at 5:04 PM, Heylucilia said:

If your struggling with the BlueZone/End Game Circles follow these steps:

• Try to only land at major cities. (Major cities often have multiple car spawns/ better loot. So you wont waste all your time looking for a vehicle or gear.)
  • Always keep yourself in a decent position for circle by the time phase 4 is starting. (Phase 4/5 are the first really heavy hitting zones that you CAN SURVIVE if you know land managment.)
  • Land Management- Wherever your pushing always have cover. I don't care if its a rock, a tree, or a ditch keep that cover close.
  • Zones Move Slower Towards the end- Depending on your spot in zone it could feel like it starts around phase 5; but anywhere your at in zone on phase 6 you will be able to safely get in as long as you have cover. (That zone moves so slow sometimes you can crawl in depending on your location. BUT IT HURTS LIKE A MF.)
  • Count your seconds- Know exactly how many seconds you have before your zone will move. (If you master how fast the zone moves, and you know when it moves, you should virtually never have an issue unless you get in an extended fire fight.)
  • VEHICLE USE- ALWAYS KEEP A VEHICLE WITH YOU IF YOU THINK STEALTH ISN'T AN OPTION. (That things a giant ball of steel and it wants to protect you. Blow that sucker up and you just made yourself hardcover virtually anywhere you can park it.)
  • Full Boosting- Whenever you have your boost bar above halfway you will receive a run boost. (You can tell by the little icon near it that looks like a runner)
  • If its loud your safe- Typically whenever i play and all i can hear are gunshots i feel the safest. If you have to make a move and do something ballsy its probably best to do it while everyone's distracted. (Be careful though if your pushing shots; you might not be the only one!.....)
  • Fire Fights In blue- If your in a firefight in blue and its Phase 3 and you still have at least another Full square to move i want you to just abruptly leave the fight. Don't smoke or anything just kind or slither away..... (Smoking may alert them that your weak or planning on bailing!)
  • Proning is usually death- Generally ill almost never prone unless I'm going AFK. Proning is a good way to control recoil but at the SEVERE COST of mobility. Being able to pack your shit up in a second and leave is life saving sometimes.

There's more i want to add but there's a few! Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors. I'm fairly bright but language is alien af to me.

This is all great advice, but for the love of God, please learn the difference between your and you're.  

On 12/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, Lt. Ban said:

This is all great advice, but for the love of God, please learn the difference between your and you're.  

Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors. I'm fairly bright but language is alien af to me. -  Lol my bad man. Like i said :D. And i know the difference; i can be very fluent when i speak but my writing lacks so much its not even funny..... 

But yeah your right.... Had to say it lol.