PUBG_Andymh5

One Shot One Kill [Oct 18-21] Feedback topic

Hey everyone,

This is the feedback topic for the new War mode that introduces the One shot one kill event.

Share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the latest War mode.

Please remember to provide feedback on the One Shot One Kill [Oct 18-21] event when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience.  Remember to play the event for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Here is a link to the War mode details if you haven't already read them: 

• Like 1

Miramar the first two games, also was in FPP

The third game worked out pretty good, actually got Erangel and rain, also it was in TPP like I always choose.

• Like 1

Feels like there needs to be less players. Becomes the same fight for a hilltop like the previous war modes with secondaries it seems. 7 out of my 11 kills in my first match were with a double barrel lol. My opinion though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4th game unplayable.. and ive never had lag like this where it completely stops my character every few seconds. I was playing post event mode not 1 single problem and after its completely useless.

More lag than any other event mode. 1st match I Died 3 times in a row just trying to land, due to getting stuck inside a mountain and falling under the map. Lag is  also causing shots to not register as hits. 

• Like 1

3 ten man squads would work better instead of duos imo. Everyone just uses secondary weapons cuz they dropping on top of each other

• Like 1

To be honest, this mode as a "WARMODE" is kind of "meh", full of lagg, not rendered hills and instead of being an all sniper mode, its more like a secondary deathmatch.

I think most of us were expecting something like  last week but only with bolt action snipers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

After a few games, the execution could have been done better. As others have said, it turns into a pistol shoot out real fast, super frustrating because you get shot at from 300m and then some,other guy drops on you with his pistol, at least 4 man squads would be much better for this mode to cut down on dying right when you drop

Great job PUBG! Entertaining and a chance to try and hit moving targets with the Kar98. It's tough, so I like it.

2/3 of my kills are with my sidearm. Just an observation. I’m playing in random squads, it might be different if you’re playing with a regular team mate.

Looking forward to the shotgun only challenge, the pistol only challenge (no glocks allowed), and the pistol + shotgun challenge. It’s all about helping us improve at various aspects of this game..

Also we could have another Kar98 challenge with no sidearms..

My other request PUBG - I play solos all the time, no PUBG friends (sad face), so how about some solo war events so us solo players get a more even playing field?

• Like 1

agree with all the pistol comments, it's way out of balance.  The drop load out should be focused and geared towards sniping:

1x kar98 with 4x

1x 1895 revolver

1x pan

30x 7.62 bullets

1x smoke grenede

level 1 gear

this would be much better than a random pistol, 1x frag, and no melee

9 hours ago, WORLD CERES said:

Miramar the first two games, also was in FPP

The third game worked out pretty good, actually got Erangel and rain, also it was in TPP like I always choose.

Yes my first match was Mirimar also. If you see the banner on the main PUBG lobby its Mirimar in the background but once you enter the event its obviously Erangel in the pics and it clearly says Erangel. 

I was getting about 2 fps while spectating and there was some lag issues, but other than that it was decent. I would maybe remove the secondaries or at least restrict it to revolvers/sawed-off or semis only. I got the r1985 almost every time and when up against p18c's it just takes too long in between shots.

This War Mode should be fun with 4 teammates (10 squads) and no pistols at all, just a couple granades. 

Hit registration was a problem to me in every match I played. Sometimes I killed guys instantly with a headshot, sometimes I hit them multiple times in the head, in the body and I didn't see blood, that was frustrating in the end. 

I think rain is perfect for this sniper event. 

I played TPP on NA server (I'm EU). 

Trying to play FPP was impossible: never found a match after 5 minutes (I waited 4-5 times for so long). 

Edited by Sander Cohen 7
  • Like 2

Too many players In too small an area results in horrendous frame rate. NA only makes desync horrendous. Turns into a shitty pistol fight.

Unplayable, sorry.