east0203

can not matching

2 hours ago, Ajadams said:

Blackout black out. Black out killed this games playerbase 

no it hasn't killed the player base at all majority of people will come back to PUBG when they release the next update and start fixing the bugs etc people are just fed up with all the issues still in the game PUBG and blackout are two completely different games though even in the BR side of it is way different  

20 hours ago, Tomdunn1993 said:

no it hasn't killed the player base at all majority of people will come back to PUBG when they release the next update and start fixing the bugs etc people are just fed up with all the issues still in the game PUBG and blackout are two completely different games though even in the BR side of it is way different  

Fortnight is a completely different game. Blackout isn't "completely" different. It's pretty much the same game except from a AAA game maker. If it isn't blackout then explain to my why u cant find a game in pts? There has been way worse issues in pts and still never had any issues finding a game. Now all the sudden u cant even play on the pts bc wait times are ridiculous 

13 minutes ago, Ajadams said:

Fortnight is a completely different game. Blackout isn't "completely" different. It's pretty much the same game except from a AAA game maker. If it isn't blackout then explain to my why u cant find a game in pts? There has been way worse issues in pts and still never had any issues finding a game. Now all the sudden u cant even play on the pts bc wait times are ridiculous 

are you serious PTS is never really that popular though its always been that way it has its peak times when everyone is on also depends what region your using aand perspective as FPP is dead most of the time 

7 hours ago, Tomdunn1993 said:

are you serious PTS is never really that popular though its always been that way it has its peak times when everyone is on also depends what region your using aand perspective as FPP is dead most of the time 

I’ve never had issues finding a match on the pts till now and that was at all different times of the day. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HaoleBoi808 said:

I’ve never had issues finding a match on the pts till now and that was at all different times of the day. 

majority of the time when I jump on the PTS its dead until the last few updates anyway still never been as popular as the main game it seems more popular as everyone is in the same server not split between them all like in live servers

I gave up on the PTS because I can't find a match at all.  NA, TPP.  Been playing the live version.