Sign in to follow this  
Kent C Strait

Acceleration on General Sensitivity

Bluehole, I cant thank you enough for the aiming sensitivity increase! Feels excellent, Id maybe want to be able to bring it a notch higher like 25 or 30 but I cant complain considering ive been waiting on this for a DAMN YEAR!!!

Although please, your aiming is almost fixed, just pretty please let us turn acceleration off on Hip Aiming (General Sensitivity.) If I can get that I will have no more complaints about the aiming.

Considering this game has no aim assist (which I like), you really need to give the players more control over how the aiming feels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah the sensitivity bump is great & agree it’s almost there.  A few more tweaks and and we’ll be spot on with aiming.

• Thanks 1

Em 12/10/2018 at 07:27, Kent C Strait disse:

Bluehole, I cant thank you enough for the aiming sensitivity increase! Feels excellent, Id maybe want to be able to bring it a notch higher like 25 or 30 but I cant complain considering ive been waiting on this for a DAMN YEAR!!!

Although please, your aiming is almost fixed, just pretty please let us turn acceleration off on Hip Aiming (General Sensitivity.) If I can get that I will have no more complaints about the aiming.

Considering this game has no aim assist (which I like), you really need to give the players more control over how the aiming feels.

I agree with you! I waited almost a year for this update! I also agree that they could increase to 25-30 and we could turn off the acceleration in the hip. Currently when we turn off the acceleration this only affects the ADS.

• Like 3

Whats the point of the sensitivity upgrade if the game practically freezes when turning fast with everything on 20?its like the game can’t render fast enough and the damn motion blur too

On 10/14/2018 at 10:58 AM, PrayedMink27485 said:

Whats the point of the sensitivity upgrade if the game practically freezes when turning fast with everything on 20?its like the game can’t render fast enough and the damn motion blur too

Because when ADS firing in close quarters your sights cant keep up with a running enemy player. Especially if acceleration is turned off.

Also if your a high sensitivity player, you have a muscle memory built from other games. Low capped sensitivities puts high sensitivity players at a disadvantage.

Sign in to follow this