Jack_Burton

Loving test server!!

they've already broke the update with the new movement system thev'e put in its way to sensitive the left stick theres nothing wrong with the movment system on the live servers yeah i can understand put a higher sensitivity option in but why mess with the movement its not broken so why fix it to make it worse i hope they realise this and ammend it to the way it was

4 minutes ago, dexter86 said:

they've already broke the update with the new movement system thev'e put in its way to sensitive the left stick theres nothing wrong with the movment system on the live servers yeah i can understand put a higher sensitivity option in but why mess with the movement its not broken so why fix it to make it worse i hope they realise this and ammend it to the way it was

Hi Dexter,

The team are releasing a Hotfix later today to address the issues with character movement.

• Thanks 2

yeah i seen thank god this got addressed within a day maybes this will be the start of a new trend of addressing issues quickly

4 minutes ago, Andymh5 said:

Hi Dexter,

The team are releasing a Hotfix later today to address the issues with character movement.

Is this going to fix the long waiting times for getting into matches on the pts?

8 hours ago, Glokcoma said:

Is this going to fix the long waiting times for getting into matches on the pts?

that would be a no, if its FPP you play then you will be waiting awhile as not majority of people are playing TPP :(

18 hours ago, Jack_Burton said:

I noticed that also.  Not sure why it’s different...not even sure it’s a big deal or not.

I also found the chute controls to be a bit touchy. Prob got something to do with the newer sensitivity levels. Not detrimental though just a little different 

16 hours ago, Master Lao said:

Has anyone noticed that dead bodies start flopping around when you look directly at them? Not game breaking but it’s definitely weird 

YES! It can be confusing when you are training your eyes for movement!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Loving the new guns and QOL changes.

Played a few games on Sanhok which was fun, found both the new guns and got a few kills with them.

Decided to have a go on the other maps hoping for some distance shooting with the new guns...

The loot was miserable on Miramar and even worse on Erangel. The final straw was spending 10 minutes looting and not being able to find even a level 1 helmet or vest. I don't want to spend 10 minutes being bored looking through empty buildings so I turned it off.

Also, the left stick feels strangely floaty now and it moves intermittently on it's own.

Yes I adjusted the deadzone a bit higher and that seems to have corrected it for me as well

• Thanks 1

Em 11/10/2018 at 21:54, Jack_Burton disse:

Really good experience for me so far.  Good feels smooth.  The new vehicles are hilarious.  Love the sensitivity boost.

keep it up. ??

I also loved the increase in maximum sensitivity. PTS looks smooth on Xbox One X.