Sign in to follow this  
BattleGround

PTS IS COMPLETELY BROKEN . GAME BREAKING

if THIS patch makes it to live in its current PATHETIC state then im playing BLACKOUT until something else comes along .

I didnt plan on buying blackout at all but if this BS MAKES it to live servers in its current state then one will have no choice . 

you guys will see for yourselves how this is the WORST patch to date . 

1. ADS is Bugging OUT its literally giving you same camera angle as over the shoulder aiming  your sight is like 3 feet away from your head 

2. Player is moving by itself when going prone or crouch .   ( ITS NOT REGULAR MOVEMENT EITHER , PLAYER IS LITERALLY FLOATING WITH OUT ITS NORMAL ANIMATIONS )

3. Game is freezing for 2 seconds and then suddenly you are teleported 10 feet ahead ( just like the GOOD OL START OF MIRAMAR DAYS ) 

4. Audio is MAKING LOUD crackling noises throughout the round it comes and goes ) 

it is beyond terrible  its LITERALLY WORSE than LAUNCH DAY  as far as bugs are concerned .   

i will make a second post later with videos attached when i have more time .   

YIKESSSSS .   i hate CALL of duty but i need something to play because i love gaming   so i have 0 choice but to purchase it and give it a shot BECAUSE i know for a fact that the Devs will give 0 craps and will push this into live servers in its current state . 

Absolutely ridiculous  ive been thru the thick and thin and i have yet to see a patch as bad as this one .   WHY PUBG WHY .   why are more concerned about weapons and skins ? 

Im fine with the current regular server just leave it alone .      if this makes in into live servers which i know it will it will truly be a huge blow to PUBG .   jUST WAIT A COUPLE DAYS AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SEE THE Uproars .  

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

Only thing I can ask is did you do a full shut down restart of xbox?

Some people are reporting this is helpful....

30 minutes ago, MedicatedBobcat said:

The people who are saying they aren't having issues with the pts are just blindly defending pubg. It's obvious it's even more broke than before. 

Nope legit not having any issues besides not seeing much of the new stuff.  I blamed the nternet but perhaps its just the players...

• Like 1

It is quite stuttery laggy especially when in a battle fight when you goto ads it freezes hard and then the frames are lacking behind badly, PUBG fanboy speaks truth here that's my experience supper laggy don't know if it's because EU PLAYERS or whatever, but it's massively choppy.

• Like 2

I'm getting a lot of jumps. pretty stable frame rate, but communication from server seems iffy. bad guys flickering all over.

It seems odd that all of these recent rants sound like call of duty commercials...I played for three hours and had no where near that experience even with the different regions playing on NA it wasnt bad at all for me.

Edited by Kinkoolaidyo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

1 hour ago, Kinkoolaidyo said:

It seems odd that all of these recent rants sound like call of duty commercials...I played for three hours and had no where near that experience even with the different regions playing on NA it wasnt bad at all for me.

If you don't see what's wrong with it then you obviously don't play the game enough to notice the difference 

3 hours ago, W00DS1E said:

It's called a Public Test Server for a reason

What reason is that again?any bugs and glitches found in the test server get put on the live server without being fixed lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, W00DS1E said:

It's called a Public Test Server for a reason

Test server almost always gets put onto live server regardless of the bugs. Then they use hot fixes for the next month or so fixing them

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Madmaxima7 said:

Test server almost always gets put onto live server regardless of the bugs. Then they use hot fixes for the next month or so fixing them

Yep looking back this is 100% what’s happened in the past and why I’m so worried about this going live. It’s completely changed the feel of the game for me in a negative way. I’m avtually at the point now where regretting buying the cosmetics etc. Also for those saying nothing wrong with it, it must be our connection! Surely you don’t think we are all that stupid? I’m sure some people are happy with the pts but that doesn’t mean it’s working for everyone else.

5 hours ago, MedicatedBobcat said:

The people who are saying they aren't having issues with the pts are just blindly defending pubg. It's obvious it's even more broke than before. 

Lol who are you to call us liars?

Only problem I have had with the PTS is lag because its NA servers and I'm in France.

Just because you have problems doesn't mean everyone else is going to have them.

• RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had no issues aside from not being able to line up my shots at all but that's likely due to the changes in sensitivity and the updates for movement.

That's setting aside some very intermittent stutters because it's much worse on the live server atm.

They've messed around with the movement system it just feels way off you can definitely tell the difference when you switch back to the live servers why fix something if its not broken is beyond me but i guess pubg have a tendency on doing this lol

• Like 1

Had no issues other than the odd wobble. 

Please do delete PUBG and play COD........if you could delete your forum profile too, that would be super

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MedicatedBobcat said:

10 hours ago, BRICK521 said:

Nope legit not having any issues besides not seeing much of the new stuff.  I blamed the nternet but perhaps its just the players...

I also did not experience any of those issues.  It actually ran great for me and regular in duos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack_Burton said:

I also did not experience any of those issues.  It actually ran great for me and regular in duos.

Apparently we're fanboys if we actually can play the game...i'm beginning to think that being a fanboy is most likely a slang word for someone who has a decent connection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Delboytrotter said:

Apparently we're fanboys if we actually can play the game...i'm beginning to think that being a fanboy is most likely a slang word for someone who has a decent connection.

Thats what ive started to think as well. Now since they added the hotfix maybe all the Eu players will have a place to go instead of only NA servers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Thats what ive started to think as well. Now since they added the hotfix maybe all the Eu players will have a place to go instead of only NA servers

I am an EU player, i have many friends in the states so play NA and EU servers.  It's not about having a place to go, it's more about having the people around at the time you want to go there ?  

I'm pretty sure if all these cretins moaning about desync and other issues could actually manage to record the videos of the problems to show us i would be more sympathetic, but nothing in the OP has happened to me with any regularity at all - especially his points 3 and 4.  The lag will be his shitty connection and the crackling will be his shitty audio port/headset

3 minutes ago, Delboytrotter said:

I am an EU player, i have many friends in the states so play NA and EU servers.  It's not about having a place to go, it's more about having the people around at the time you want to go there ?  

I'm pretty sure if all these cretins moaning about desync and other issues could actually manage to record the videos of the problems to show us i would be more sympathetic, but nothing in the OP has happened to me with any regularity at all - especially his points 3 and 4.  The lag will be his shitty connection and the crackling will be his shitty audio port/headset

i agree with you completely

• Like 1

I played about 5 rounds last night, and it was running the best it's ever run for me. The sensitivity increase is a huge improvement. Even got my first solo dinner in a while.

Sign in to follow this