Game runs better. Console is quieter and cooler. My issues now are bad hit regs. One game I can get four kills and the next I can light a guy up and see all his blood leave his body and he spins to kill me so quickly even with level 3 armor. Then I spectate him and he's got 50-75 health still... game makes no sense to me what so ever. Last game I hit dropped hacienda and got four kills quick then got headshotted with a guy who seemed to have lazier aim with a pistol. I hit him twice with a shotgun close range he had no vest or helmet. I had level 2 both. I just can't understand the bad hit regs in this game and bad damage model. I don't struggle in other games like I do here. All this game is is frustrating to me. I'm tired of getting shot through trees when I don't no even see a guy peek. I take damage then see him peek on my screen. Please fix the netcode because desync is still really bad.

I've mainly been dropping for kills. Trying to dial my settings in and think I hit on something but I'm tired of seeing so much blood spray and seeing enemies still have most of their health after they kill me. 

X1X hardwired DMZ 150+down and 6 up. All tests show it's no issue on my end yet PUBG and BF1 give me such laggy hit regs or no hit regs at all.

1 hour ago, PrayedMink27485 said:

On pc you can kill a guy with just 4 shots of an akm lol on Xbox you need 60 shots to down someone 

AKM has been my go to fun for a while now. It used to be the Scar. I just don't get how I can drain a guy's blood out and he will still literally have over half his health afte he kills me in what seems like two hits. Once the enemy starts shooting back at me it's as if I stop dealing damage.

27 minutes ago, duellingcarl said:

AKM has been my go to fun for a while now. It used to be the Scar. I just don't get how I can drain a guy's blood out and he will still literally have over half his health afte he kills me in what seems like two hits. Once the enemy starts shooting back at me it's as if I stop dealing damage.

Cause it’s xbox pubg and it sucks no matter how hard you try to make it enjoyable 

• Like 1

Yesterday game ran much better for me. Was getting four kills a game on any map by the end of the day. Now today I can't score a single kill. Lit a guy up with 3 3 round bursts from the new 7.62 gun, saw blood on every shot, and he just went on his merry way like nothing ever happened and he grenaded me. Never saw him throw a grenade and never heard it land. Got M-24ed through a building on my screen. I was in the back of the building he was in the front in a field on Erangel. Tried playing for three games and decided it's not worth my frustration and time. It's amazing how one day game runs fine and the next it's a laggy desynced mess. 1 kill in three games coming off four kills solid all afternoon yesterday. Tired of the lag and desync. BFV cannot come soon enough!

Sign in to follow this