Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxD34DLYxS1NSxX

Best muzzle attachment?

Every thing that has been mentioned in this thread is not officially endorsed by PUBG, and if so, where can we see this documentation for ourselves so that we aren’t being misled by people who are just trying to help... Again, it’s frustrating that so many people are up in the air about such a critical part of the game. I’m not a pro but I want to know what could best help my game so that I can gain some consistency rather trying different attachments and having to make mental notes of which work best on which guns in which situations. I don’t know about you all, but my mental notes only remember so much ?.

21 hours ago, Raw Republic said:

Every thing that has been mentioned in this thread is not officially endorsed by PUBG, and if so, where can we see this documentation for ourselves so that we aren’t being misled by people who are just trying to help... Again, it’s frustrating that so many people are up in the air about such a critical part of the game. I’m not a pro but I want to know what could best help my game so that I can gain some consistency rather trying different attachments and having to make mental notes of which work best on which guns in which situations. I don’t know about you all, but my mental notes only remember so much ?.

Lol "not officially endorsed ?. Theres 3 attachments and all of them have a description that tell you what they do....

Compensato/Flash Hider/Suppressor

There is almost no point in using a suppresor in squads or duos when 3 other people are making a bunch of noise. I guess I could see the appeal in solos but it doesnt.make you silent, Ive never had a problem pin pointing a suppressed weapon, VSS is obviously a different story. Would rather have a more stable gun over a less quiet one 

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 7:27 PM, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Suppressor>Compensator>Flash Hider

Suppressor is good for about the first 3 circles the after that it's best too switch to the compensator, because most of your shots will be heard with a suppressor anyway.

On ARs and SMGs Compensator is the beast, then Flash Hider and if no other options, Suppressor.

On SRs this best thing is a Suppressor and the Compensator is not really a thing. Flash Hider is the second best choice.

On DMRs I always have problem between choosing Flash Hider and Compensator.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:22 PM, XXXX said:

Lol "not officially endorsed ?. Theres 3 attachments and all of them have a description that tell you what they do....

Compensato/Flash Hider/Suppressor

There is almost no point in using a suppresor in squads or duos when 3 other people are making a bunch of noise. I guess I could see the appeal in solos but it doesnt.make you silent, Ive never had a problem pin pointing a suppressed weapon, VSS is obviously a different story. Would rather have a more stable gun over a less quiet one 

Not sure what’s so funny about that, everyone in this thread is giving an opinion of what the attachments do. None of which are publicized by PUBG. “Lol”

On 9/30/2018 at 3:19 AM, WorldSkill412 said:

Suppressor is good for about the first 3 circles the after that it's best too switch to the compensator, because most of your shots will be heard with a suppressor anyway.

I love the suppressor in all circles. First off, I can remain relatively unseen while taking people out from cover. Second, in my experience the Suppressor controls the AKM recoil better than the compensator. 

On 9/27/2018 at 5:01 PM, Takarii said:

Supressors have an affect on bullet deviation and eliminate flash, flash hiders don't fully eliminate the flash.

Flash hiders on the AKM are currently glitched to reduce horizontal recoil to none. Only allows vertical recoil.

45 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I love the suppressor in all circles. First off, I can remain relatively unseen while taking people out from cover. Second, in my experience the Suppressor controls the AKM recoil better than the compensator. 

That just isn't true for silencers over the comp on ARs.Silencers do not reduce vertical recoil. Bullet deviation videos for pubg showed it slightly reduces the overall spread of the spray for guns on auto and I don't think it effects the gun at all when ADS besides reduced noise and flash.

forget barrel attachments.  Go VSS.  Its basically like having a compensator and suppressor at the same time, just has low muzzle velocity and a fixed scope so you to master it.

34 minutes ago, iChristopher said:

Flash hiders on the AKM are currently glitched to reduce horizontal recoil to none. Only allows vertical recoil.

That just isn't true for silencers over the comp on ARs.Silencers do not reduce vertical recoil. Bullet deviation videos for pubg showed it slightly reduces the overall spread of the spray for guns on auto and I don't think it effects the gun at all when ADS besides reduced noise and flash.

I am speaking from experience. Regardless of stats, the AKM handles much better for ME with the suppressor. Also, I don't notice any difference between Comp and Suppressor on other AR's. Just my opinion 

4 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I am speaking from experience. Regardless of stats, the AKM handles much better for ME with the suppressor. Also, I don't notice any difference between Comp and Suppressor on other AR's. Just my opinion 

I can agree to this.  I seem to perform much better with a silencer on an AKM than any other weapons.  Accuracy seems to be really improved.  I dont know why but I can spray an AKM with a silencer.

On 9/20/2018 at 6:43 PM, XxD34DLYxS1NSxX said:

What do you feel is the best muzzle attachment for most weapons? Or is that debatable?

I personally like to be suppressed whenever possible. Otherwise, I choose a compensator for my cqc weapons and flash hider for my ranged weapons when given the choice.