Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azukre

Does PUBG has a Hong Kong server?

Recently our local WTFast reseller mention that PUBG has a server in "Hong Kong" in their manual when setting up WTFast.

Can anyone from Blue Hole or PUBG confirms this?  Thank you for answering my question.

2018-09-14_21-30-46.jpg

19 hours ago, azukre said:

Recently our local WTFast reseller mention that PUBG has a server in "Hong Kong" in their manual when setting up WTFast.

Can anyone from Blue Hole or PUBG confirms this?  Thank you for answering my question.

2018-09-14_21-30-46.jpg

There are server regions set up for Asia and South East Asia. Where in those regions the PUBG games are hosted is not something that is specifically stated anywhere that I'm aware of, however knowing that AWS is used as the primary hosting solution you can narrow down potential locations a little.

Keep in mind that the existance of an AWS datacentre does not guarantee that games are hosted there, nor am i confirming that AWS is even the host being used. Parts of russia use a different system, and europe will be migrating over to using Multiplay in the near future.

For the past couple days, I have been playing at Hong Kong server which has good latency and gaming experience.

Most of time, matching making still redirect Taiwan players to S.Korea server.  Hopefully this can be adjusted to Hong Kong server which has better gaming experience.

AS Server

• S. Korea (Incheon), Latency = 100 ms, Physical Distance from Taipei to Incheon = 1464KMs
  • Hong Kong, Latency = 60ms, Physical from Taipei to Hong Kong = 813KMs