Sign in to follow this  
Dblock 11x

xbox one X frame drop issue

From the beginning, I have defended PUBG against all the haters. All those people leaving this game to go and play FortNite. All those people who endlessly complain about things that are irrelevant. I’ve always defended PUBG and have been die hard since release. 

However, I’m at the point where I can’t take this anymore. The graphics and rendering on the X used to be great. At one point, I would be landing and already be able to see loot on roofs or in houses. Now, I land and sometimes wait a count of 30 seconds for buildings to appear, then longer for the steps/doors, and then longer for the weapons. Sometimes ppl have a 30 second head start on me, this is absolutely crazy! I am playing on the Xbox X, wired, and it’s the only game installed on my system. How the heck does the game back track this far?

Next, FPS and desync are so so bad on my X. This is so frustrating for me. I want this game to be good so badly, it’s the most addicting game I’ve ever played. This game has the potential to be amazing but the devs are making it impossible to. Yes, Sanhok is awesome, such a great switch up. I seriously just do not get it, why is it so hard to improve??? I’ve seen ppl on here offer solutions and they don’t even work for you guys. Frustrated is where I’m at. 

Xbox X

wired

all maps

rendering

desync 

Saw a user on reddit post an interesting theory as to why lowering the graphics resolution may not actually solve our issue.  The gpu on the one x is pretty decent, the CPU is our bottle neck.  My guess is they will need to find a happy medium... there is just so much processing involved on sanhok because you are so close to alot of players the majority of the match.  Add that to alot of different terrain/textures with their "newer" rendering algorithm that they pushed a few patches ago and it's just too much to process. Even though they announced they are looking into the issue I wouldnt expect anything monumental until their next patch in oct.

The truth is no one knows how dependent the X is on the cpu for this game. We assume it’s high because that’s generally the limitation of some of these ports tend to be that way because generally the PC has a lot extra cpu power than consoles. The ports then struggle

It stands to reason that when the multiplayer components cause the stutters it’s due to the CPU because generally that’s true on the PC due to the different character interactions but still there’s no way to know. 

i keep get alot of frame drops on my xbox one x which i don't see on the original one
especially when gun fight starts or aiming with a 4x scope
this is a link for short clip that i recorder fighting another player , the clip is showing an example of frame drop while fighting plus hit register issue :
http://xboxclips.com/o0+MARWAN+0o/58ebea61-6b56-42c8-b103-e54308b7f0d4

Edited by Merro

Same here. On my Xbox one x it ran better months ago. Game is unplayable in a sense that it’s unfair because frame rate drops are so bad. I’m done until they fix it. It should be minimum 30 fps. I don’t understand how you finally release a game as a finished product and the game needs fixing more than ever. And the frame rate drops aren’t just during ads or gunfights. It’s bad when running.

Edited by spyder2103
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Merro said:

i keep get alot of frame drops on my xbox one x which i don't see on the original one
especially when gun fight starts or aiming with a 4x scope
this is a link for short clip that i recorder fighting another player , the clip is showing an example of frame drop while fighting plus hit register issue :
http://xboxclips.com/o0+MARWAN+0o/58ebea61-6b56-42c8-b103-e54308b7f0d4

Where's the hit register issue?

For the few milliseconds your aim was actually on him you got away with murder...

Edited by fluffl0rs

6 hours ago, fluffl0rs said:

Where's the hit register issue?

For the few milliseconds your aim was actually on him you got away with murder...

if u actually counted how many bullets he received comparing to the blood that showed up , u will see the problem
milliseconds u say ! naah just watch the clip closely
even if u don't notice it in this clip , i had issues with hit register so many times which is more obvious than the one in this clip
but my main focus here is frame drop ..

5 minutes ago, Merro said:

if u actually counted how many bullets he received comparing to the blood that showed up , u will see the problem
milliseconds u say ! naah just watch the clip closely
even if u don't notice it in this clip , i had issues with hit register so many times which is more obvious than the one in this clip
but my main focus here is frame drop ..

You missed almost all your shots... you were all over the place - that's not hit reg that's your bad aim.

Just now, fluffl0rs said:

You missed almost all your shots... you were all over the place - that's not hit reg that's your bad aim.

i don't know why u mad but ..
it's true i missed shots due to " terrible frames " but some bullets hit him without blood
as i said u need to look closely , it's 40 rounds in a matter of seconds
i don't have to convince that to be true , but like it or not the game have hit register issue fanboy 

8 minutes ago, Merro said:

i don't know why u mad but ..
it's true i missed shots due to " terrible frames " but some bullets hit him without blood
as i said u need to look closely , it's 40 rounds in a matter of seconds
i don't have to convince that to be true , but like it or not the game have hit register issue fanboy 

Haha mate it has no hit registry issues - I can break it down frame by frame if you like but you missed almost all of your clip.

You drew a pretty pattern in the forest behind him. Your aim was terrible. (that may be down to the bad frame rate but that doesn't mean you hit your shots)

Every time your crosshair is on him and a bullet comes out of the gun it hits him.

Blaming that on hit reg issues is a joke, your aim was all over the place, simple as that. PUBG doesn't have hit reg issues since all the hit reg is client side. It means accurate hit detection (favour the shooter) with the expense that the game is open to cheaters (on PC only though since Xbox users can't play the game with modified game files).

There are a number of issues with the game, hit reg is not one of them.

Edited by fluffl0rs
  • RIP 1

21 minutes ago, fluffl0rs said:

Haha mate it has no hit registry issues - I can break it down frame by frame if you like but you missed almost all of your clip.

You drew a pretty pattern in the forest behind him. Your aim was terrible. (that may be down to the bad frame rate but that doesn't mean you hit your shots)

Every time your crosshair is on him and a bullet comes out of the gun it hits him.

Blaming that on hit reg issues is a joke, your aim was all over the place, simple as that. PUBG doesn't have hit reg issues since all the hit reg is client side. It means accurate hit detection (favour the shooter) with the expense that the game is open to cheaters (on PC only though since Xbox users can't play the game with modified game files).

There are a number of issues with the game, hit reg is not one of them.

now it's clear u mad XD
what don't u watch between 0:3 and 0:4 seconds in the clip and explain why some bullets " which obviously hit him" didn't show any blood fanboy ?

15 minutes ago, Merro said:

now it's clear u mad XD
what don't u watch between 0:3 and 0:4 seconds in the clip and explain why some bullets " which obviously hit him" didn't show any blood fanboy ?

Lol come on... don't make me do this:

1st shot:

image.png.ea11bc676804ba0d071c8584088252f8.png

2nd shot:

image.png.a93b7beb93799ffe27994bf8b632ed3b.png

3rd shot (no, shooting to the left under his armpit doesn't get you a hit, this isn't CoD)

image.png.a3528664b14123ec2e607311d379b26b.png

4th/5th/6th shot to his right again:

image.png.3ba66c5fa05b894dac4506391d53fc54.png

Back again over to the left to kill a few more trees/bushes:

image.png.ac611e82ccbcbea8433526d322df7feb.png

So far we haven't put the crosshair on the bad guy.... oh look we are back over to the right

image.png.6fb91f83e7366b89bdd408b11d78ba28.png

And then immediately left:

image.png.476e7f5c89d0a5a1ec31946f94ce05d6.png

Which one of these is supposed to have the hit reg issue? The trees are feeling these shots...again under the left armpit:

image.png.ced7b8c8b532b3181d657c4b11a38a49.png

Oh, how surprising - you got the crosshair on him at the same time the bullet fired...

image.png.8c599b1757c4e10d3002295350842906.png

and it's a hit on the 17th bullet:

image.png.947b829549bc6094f74a18d3ac1e75b6.png

I could go on but the fact is your aim was a mess and you fired to the left and right of him more times than I can count.

See this is how you aim:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/charlehpock/video/57775946

You put the crosshair on them until the gun fires.

6 minutes ago, fluffl0rs said:

Lol come on... don't make me do this:

1st shot:

image.png.ea11bc676804ba0d071c8584088252f8.png

2nd shot:

image.png.a93b7beb93799ffe27994bf8b632ed3b.png

3rd shot (no, shooting to the left under his armpit doesn't get you a hit, this isn't CoD)

image.png.a3528664b14123ec2e607311d379b26b.png

4th/5th/6th shot to his right again:

image.png.3ba66c5fa05b894dac4506391d53fc54.png

Back again over to the left to kill a few more trees/bushes:

image.png.ac611e82ccbcbea8433526d322df7feb.png

So far we haven't put the crosshair on the bad guy.... oh look we are back over to the right

image.png.6fb91f83e7366b89bdd408b11d78ba28.png

And then immediately left:

image.png.476e7f5c89d0a5a1ec31946f94ce05d6.png

Which one of these is supposed to have the hit reg issue? The trees are feeling these shots...again under the left armpit:

image.png.ced7b8c8b532b3181d657c4b11a38a49.png

Oh, how surprising - you got the crosshair on him at the same time the bullet fired...

image.png.8c599b1757c4e10d3002295350842906.png

and it's a hit on the 17th bullet:

image.png.947b829549bc6094f74a18d3ac1e75b6.png

I could go on but the fact is your aim was a mess and you fired to the left and right of him more times than I can count.

See this is how you aim:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/charlehpock/video/57775946

You put the crosshair on them until the gun fires.

dude seriously !!!
did u just compare it to the PC version ?
i'm out dude ..

15 minutes ago, Merro said:

dude seriously !!!
did u just compare it to the PC version ?
i'm out dude ..

What you mean PC version? 

That's your clip... My clip is on Xbox... Who said anything about PC?

It doesn't matter what I said or didn't say, fact is you can say how bad the frames are and I believe you, lots of people have complained, but the hit reg has never been wrong as far as I can see.

Unfortunately because it's pretty damn good it means you have to actually aim well and also means that freak accidents sometimes happen (Pulp Fiction anyone??).

I don't know if you have bad aim or if the game was too laggy for you to aim but there's no hit reg issues there.

33 minutes ago, fluffl0rs said:

What you mean PC version? 

That's your clip... My clip is on Xbox... Who said anything about PC?

It doesn't matter what I said or didn't say, fact is you can say how bad the frames are and I believe you, lots of people have complained, but the hit reg has never been wrong as far as I can see.

Unfortunately because it's pretty damn good it means you have to actually aim well and also means that freak accidents sometimes happen (Pulp Fiction anyone??).

I don't know if you have bad aim or if the game was too laggy for you to aim but there's no hit reg issues there.

ok , this is one of my friend's clips , explain it :
http://xboxclips.com/Hard+Dunk+44/0633a6ae-59c3-4e4a-b849-e396254fd13e

2 hours ago, Merro said:

ok , this is one of my friend's clips , explain it :
http://xboxclips.com/Hard+Dunk+44/0633a6ae-59c3-4e4a-b849-e396254fd13e

Again, bad aim. A guy playing TPP with 6 kills at the end of the game misses a lot of shots, hits the guy in the pan with a couple of other shots (you hear it hit the pan) and then eventually manages to hit something.

Again, his aim is all over the place, it's terrible. Same thing you did, shooting left and right/above below.

When you put the crosshair on the enemy they actually die, again this isn't CoD or BF1, there's no aim assist.

Your friend barely has a 1k/d. With aim like that he's not qualified to talk about hit reg. Nor are you.

Sign in to follow this