Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox - 1.0 Release Feedback topic

PUBG_Andymh5

We wanted to let our players know that we are aware of framerate issues on the Xbox One X, and that this is a top priority for us. We understand the frustration that this is causing and we will be deploying a hotfix on September 18 to implement some changes that will help with this issue

Message added by PUBG_Andymh5

Getting THE WORST experience with 1.0. somehow it's worse than launch. Running an X1X, I've dashboarded every.single.game! The game fails to launch more often than it's successful....what a joke, I guess I'll stop playing this half-made game....again.

13 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

No SSD. I'm on a 1080p monitor, wired 150Mbps connection. I only got to play for hour or so after update. Out all day but will be playing tonight. Ill be sure to post here if anything changes!

It might be that im just so used to it I dont notice lol!

The first few games for me were good but after that?oh man very very bad

4 horas atrás, Freezeiy disse:

I can play Sahnok perfectly, if i try to do the old maps i get this.

0904180011.jpg

Update your game man, wrong version.

Played over a dozen games in Sanhok and one game in Erangel.

I am happy to report NO performance-related problems.  The only problem I experienced was my own bad aim.

(on Xbox One X)

I’m really lovIng it everything runs perfectly. I do run into losing connection to host when trying to play Sanhok sometimes. 

4 hours ago, l1litaly said:

Getting THE WORST experience with 1.0. somehow it's worse than launch. Running an X1X, I've dashboarded every.single.game! The game fails to launch more often than it's successful....what a joke, I guess I'll stop playing this half-made game....again.

Sounds like something of yours is broken my guy?

9 hours ago, PrayedMink27485 said:

Desync in the video the blood is all his and he’s shooting in front while I’m on his right side.

Also frame drops all game it looks choppy the whole game and even more when I aim down a sight.Frames drop massively when I’m in a top 10 situation been saying this since the feedback topic on update 17 and nothing’s been fixed yet.

Lagging players all over the place I have to shoot them with 3 mags until they finally die it’s hard to hit them but this time it’s different!

how?well before it was only when they were far but now they’re lagging in front of me 

NA on an Xbox One X with an SSD,Wired Internet,Nat type Open

It happens on all 3 maps

Yea I have the issue some days to really hate it. I usually just restart my console. 

Good morning, here is my feedback regarding the 1.0 Release.

Setup

Xbox One X

External USB 3 HDD

Wired Fiber Internet

55" Sony 4K

NA Servers

Overview

Visually, everything seems like it is just cleaner. The maps seem like they have more resolution than they did before, and honestly, I'm not sure why. Hit registration has been great for me. I've been getting a decent amount of kills per game, even if I don't get the win. The loot on Sanhok is insane. I love being able to loot two or three buildings and be ready for the entire match. I never feel like I am running low on anything other than first aid kits.

After playing a few rounds on Sanhok I went back to Erangel/Miramar. The rendering for me personally, was greatly improved. All buildings/textures appeared to be fully loaded before even coming close to landing at the military base on Erangel. On Miramar, the rendering was not quite as fast as it was on Erangel, but it was better than it was in the previous patch.

Some issues I've noticed while playing:

-After taking a first aid, and then aiming down iron sights with the M24, the first aid syringe remained in my hand and blocked my view. Then the plunger went down on the first aid syringe and disappeared, almost as if I was taking a second one when I wasn't. It was a little jarring when it happened but it was pretty funny.

-I feel like I can run faster in chest-deep water while running at a 45-degree angle. This may be intentional, but I wanted to make you all aware if it wasn't.

-While cycling through the purchasable items on the store menu, two items are highlighted when moving to the right, making it hard to tell which item you have highlighted to buy. Moving back to the left eliminates the second selection.

-Though the loot was greatly increased on Sanhok, I had some serious trouble finding weapon attachments, specifically foregrips of any sort. I guess I am just curious if this was intentional or if I was just the victim of the randomness of the loot system. Not a game breaking issue at all, I was just curious if you all forgot to increase the numbers for attachments along with the weapons.

-The last issue I experienced was the framerate dropping while scoping in with a 6X on Sanhok. I know that this is likely due to the immense amount of foliage and buildings, but it really did make it difficult to use the 6X on its full magnification. The issue seemed to resolve when zooming out.

Conclusion

The game is running better than it has in a while. It seems like rendering is working great, framerate seems stable other than the instance listed above, and gunplay is a blast. I feel like we are on the right track.

Please let me know if you all need any further information from me.

11 hours ago, TATERdotMPEG said:

Pretty disappointed on this 1.0. No war mode and war mode is only going to be an event? Why? Make it permanent for the love of all that is holy why would you guys not put it in this game as a permanent mode.

It’s an event on PC as well, we here on Xbox are not special 

I have some feedback on the way the event pass is put together. I had every intention of buying the pass, but now I’m having reservations. $10 every month is not something I intend of paying for skin access. I suggest y’all have g coins drop for event holders as tier rewards. Just have enough for those faithful players that reach lvl 30 will have enough coins to purchase the next event pass. I think it’s great incentive and rewards for your most faithful players. 

1 hour ago, alamdias said:

Update your game man, wrong version.

I updated my game yesterday and it says that same message sometimes 

Tried to play a couple games last night. Wired X1X.

- Squad/lobby issues; in squad, the old 'unable to ready up without backing out first' issues were back

- Lost connection to host issues with squad (typically at load in) - even though some of us lost connection, the others loaded in. Rather; had to wait for them to load in, so they could then quit and exit to lobby, and we could try it all over again.

- First words out of the mouth of one of my buddies that's been out of town for a week (when we played Sanhok for the first time) was "this looks cartoony, are they trying to make this like fortnite?"

- There's still some WTF stuff going on. I was looking out of an upstairs window, and a player's head was sticking up above a brick fence about 20 yards away. Level 1 helmet, vest. Player wasn't even moving. Easy kill, I thought. 2-3 hits with the new AR, didn't seem to do a thing, he manuvered, I jumped out to (hopefully) finish him off, got killed.

Really seems no different than before, otherwise. Can't say things are smoother/faster, there's still desync, and.........beige M16 skins, FTW

I cannot connect to the game . It kicked me out Mid-game and said Xbox Lost connection to host. Now it says "we couldn't get your latest saved data", and doesnt allow me to even launch the game.

It seems to have trouble syncing data for PubG

Thanks Obama

3 minutes ago, Saphron_Lite said:

I cannot connect to the game . It kicked me out Mid-game and said Xbox Lost connection to host. Now it says "we couldn't get your latest saved data", and doesnt allow me to even launch the game.

It seems to have trouble syncing data for PubG

Thanks Obama

There is a known Xbox Live Service Outage. This is not a PUBG issue.

Thanks, Microsoft....and Obama.

42 minutos atrás, xXEasterBunnyXx disse:

-The last issue I experienced was the framerate dropping while scoping in with a 6X on Sanhok. I know that this is likely due to the immense amount of foliage and buildings, but it really did make it difficult to use the 6X on its full magnification. The issue seemed to resolve when zooming out.

This is not only happening to the 6x but also the 2x and the 4x.

Omg fix this BH!

So I’ve updated my PUbG yesterday , played Sanhok yesterday everything is perfect for me (Knocks on wood) but it still says 0.90.etc .. anyone else version says this or does you guys version say 1.0?! Just curious 

9 minutes ago, eduhunter said:

This is not only happening to the 6x but also the 2x and the 4x.

Omg fix this BH!

Personally, I didn't have any issues with either of those. I was using the 2X on my Vector and a 4X on my M24 once I found one.

My friends and I played Squads last night for about 5 hours. We only played on Sanhok because they had never played the map or used the New weapons. Our experience was pretty bad. First off the positive stuff. We all purchased the Event Pass which in my opinion is well worth it. I don't mind spending money on certain game items and I think the missions are fun and add another layer of replayability. Even though I am very familiar with Sanhok and all of the new items(I play on PC from time to time) it was nice getting to finally test things out on the XBOX with a controller. Quick sidenote, Sanhok is a looting paradise! It seemed like every building contained a complete loadout and the RNG was very generous the entire night.

Now for the negative stuff. The party leader would get kicked form the game while in the airplane and we would all have to back out and start over. This happened consistently every other game. Second, desync was atrocious! We were getting shot from behind hard cover, enemies that we shot were complete bullet sponges in most cases we would go down in 2 shots with full level 2 gear. We also experienced weird screen issues where it would stretch width wise and not fit our screens. Finally, one of the issues that has plagued this game since launch and I never see it being talked about or addressed, is enemy parachutes not rendering. Several times we would land in an area where no one else was landing, but 30 seconds in and we are getting shredded by a team that landed next us but their chutes never rendered for us to see. This really needs to be looked at by the team because it is a major problem in my opinion.

I am hoping that the issues we dealt with are just due to the servers being overloaded with anxious players like us. Still having a blast. Keep up the good work Bluehole!

P.S. If you are the type of player who absolutely despises campers, stay away from Sanhok!!  Bush Wookies and S'more makers everywhere!

34 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

1 - Finally, one of the issues that has plagued this game since launch and I never see it being talked about or addressed, is enemy parachutes not rendering. Several times we would land in an area where no one else was landing, but 30 seconds in and we are getting shredded by a team that landed next us but their chutes never rendered for us to see. This really needs to be looked at by the team because it is a major problem in my opinion.

2 - P.S. If you are the type of player who absolutely despises campers, stay away from Sanhok!!  Bush Wookies and S'more makers everywhere!

1 - I was saying exactly this to my squad mates, it's happening a lot and haven't even been addressed!! HELLO DEVS! @Andymh5

2 - I guess Sanhok was designed to it. Look at so high are the grass!! Much more than Erangel. ?

31 minutes ago, Beastmode816 said:

Now its 1.0...MAKE AN XBOX ONE X SPECIFIC PATCH!! ... time this console's ability is harnessed for this game

EXACTLY THIS!!

4 minutes ago, eduhunter said:

EXACTLY THIS!!

i asked 5x in last Nico stream...could see him reading it, and passing right over to talk about crap like same answer to proximity chat and such lol.   im gonna spam again today with that Scottish dude

Sanhok is a sh!t show of a mess when it comes to performance/fps.... This is on my X with an SSD btw.

The FPS just drops to the mid/low 20's during the last few circles and it makes it almost impossible to land good shots when this happens, it's especially worse when aiming with a 4X or higher as the FPS drops even more. How did this even make it out of Preview?

On a side note I'm very happy they've made HDR brighter in this game, I can finally leave HDR turned on on my X without having to turn it off specifically for this game. I"m sure OLED owners like myself are very happy about this!

8 minutes ago, TL24 said:

Sanhok is a sh!t show of a mess when it comes to performance/fps.... This is on my X with an SSD btw.

The FPS just drops to the mid/low 20's during the last few circles and it makes it almost impossible to land good shots when this happens, it's especially worse when aiming with a 4X or higher as the FPS drops even more. How did this even make it out of Preview?

On a side note I'm very happy they've made HDR brighter in this game, I can finally leave HDR turned on on my X without having to turn it off specifically for this game. I"m sure OLED owners like myself are very happy about this!

Thats exact the same issues i have also, but most ppl dont believe me. Xbox x also.

(Xbox One X, EU) 

Why is the version of the game still in 0.90.2.6 (version on the console)? I know there are sync issues with Xbox Live, that comes from this problem?

Otherwise, after a few hours played on Sanhok, in a few words, excellent, enjoyable ... Good job^^
A reproach cepandant, I find the interior of the building too dark, even after increasing the brightness, I do not know if it's only me, but I've never had this problem before.
Anyway, for the moment, really not disappointed (I'll try Erangel and Miramar tonight), and finally the world in FPP EU ;)
Besides, why is the FPP Duo EU still reintroduced into the game?