Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox - 1.0 Release Feedback topic

PUBG_Andymh5

We wanted to let our players know that we are aware of framerate issues on the Xbox One X, and that this is a top priority for us. We understand the frustration that this is causing and we will be deploying a hotfix on September 18 to implement some changes that will help with this issue

Message added by PUBG_Andymh5

50 minutes ago, HaoleBoi808 said:

Nothing has changed, buildings are still playdough, sway can and hit reg are just as bad. Miramar takes forever to load still. 

Havent played sanhok yet, selected mini royale and got put on Miramar ??‍♂️

You have to push Y to select it, same thing happened to me at first 

Xbox One X. Played Sanhok only so far, framerate feeling the worst it has in a long time. Trying a reinstall. If it doesnt fix it, Im gonna be heartbroken by this release.

My only option is to download a 13.68g version .90.2.6 from the xbox live store.  Wasted 2 hours downloading it and it wouldn't load up, crashes to home screen after every time.  5x hard resets of the xbox has done nothing.  What the hell is going on? 

Wired.  I uninstalled the game before 5pm, started the download as soon as it was available.  All of my friends downloaded a 13.5 gig file but mine is 13.68 and the version in the store clearly states it as downloading .90 even though I have uninstalled and am going to spend the next 2 hours downloading it again.  

I downloaded the game all the way, but when i then booted it up to start playing, it says "downloading 86%" and won't let me start a game. Tried quitting out of game, restarting Xbox, hard shutting down Xbox, nothing has worked. Any ideas? 

1 minute ago, SimeonDyson said:

Wired.  I uninstalled the game before 5pm, started the download as soon as it was available.  All of my friends downloaded a 13.5 gig file but mine is 13.68 and the version in the store clearly states it as downloading .90 even though I have uninstalled and am going to spend the next 2 hours downloading it again.  

I wouldn’t think it would take 2 hr on a wired connection. I’m wired and have been updating for about 25min and am at like 69%

2 minutes ago, xKARATExJESUSx said:

I wouldn’t think it would take 2 hr on a wired connection. I’m wired and have been updating for about 25min and am at like 69%

Apparently a lot of people watch Netflix at the same time in my apartment complex.  Regardless,  version 1.0 isn't showing up from the xbox store no matter how many times I've cancelled, uninstalled, or hard reset my xbox.

Just now, SimeonDyson said:

Apparently a lot of people watch Netflix at the same time in my apartment complex.  Regardless,  version 1.0 isn't showing up from the xbox store no matter how many times I've cancelled, uninstalled, or hard reset my xbox.

I had to go to store, search pubg, it came up as “owned”, and click play. Then it gave me the option to get full release version

No war mode. ??

For me..  This is now a game braker.. 

A new map is not enough... 

Neither are achievements, which you can't buy anything with anyway. 

War mode was the only thing I saw in PUBG, that could save the rather monotony of having to always join/loot/find/kill... 

Very sad for me.. 

I'll ble playing something else. 

5 minutes ago, xKARATExJESUSx said:

I had to go to store, search pubg, it came up as “owned”, and click play. Then it gave me the option to get full release version

From talking to an xbox support person, Microsoft Store still thinks its version 0.90 because its not September 4th yet in PST...If I hadn't preemptively uninstalled my game to get the full update, and gotten the update from PUBG directly, I would have no issues currently.  @PUBG Xbox Team @Andymh5

15 minutes ago, ThorDgawdXD said:

No war mode. ??

For me..  This is now a game braker.. 

A new map is not enough... 

Neither are achievements, which you can't buy anything with anyway. 

War mode was the only thing I saw in PUBG, that could save the rather monotony of having to always join/loot/find/kill...

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention to what "War Mode" is, those are temporary events they only last for a weekend or a few days.  Those "Events" are games set up with special rules just for the fun of it.  Like guile suits and crossbows, or nothing but sniper rifles and revolvers. The last one for PC was Level 3 armor and random crate weapons.  "War Mode" is not another playlist that is up all the time.  It happens maybe every 2 weeks or so.

Still can’t trade in duplicate weapon skins. I’d like to get rid of the 100 crossbow and m16 brown skins

2 hours ago, ModernShaman7 said:

I got a duplicate crossbow after opening up a raider care package, which isn’t surprising but I was surprised when I tried to sell the duplicate for BP to find that this isn’t an option... So I’m hoping this is a big? Cuz that’s nonsensical to have duplicates that you can’t sell for BP...

It was broken on the test server and mentioned. They don’t listen to feedback from the test server. 

On another note I’ve never had so many host lost connections in my life. Every other game, and yes I did a fresh install, reset the Xbox, and redid my router 

Just had local host closed connection 3 more times, seriously have no idea wtf is going on. Never had this happen till this release and it’s always as it transitions from matchmaking to pregame lobby 

Next issue is this damn network lag, no I do t play on WiFi and haven’t had it in a long time. 

3 games now and all ended in death. Thanks bluehole 

3 minutes ago, BLUEHOUND said:

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention to what "War Mode" is, those are temporary events they only last for a weekend or a few days.  Those "Events" are games set up with special rules just for the fun of it.  Like guile suits and crossbows, or nothing but sniper rifles and revolvers. The last one for PC was Level 3 armor and random crate weapons.  "War Mode" is not another playlist that is up all the time.  It happens maybe every 2 weeks or so.

Boring. ??????

This makes the game boring. 

Some people can't game weekends.. Etc. 

Boring boring boring ????

Played for about 3 hours, 4 man squad on Sanhok. All in all lots of fun, quick loot, quick gun fights, fun circle mechanics, we were constantly on the move engaging in battles and then on the move again. I like the event pass, after the month is up it’s gonna create a lot of diversity in the game so everyone won’t look the same. Weapon skins I’m not very happy with. They kind of suck honestly, except for maybe the couple in the top row, and I’ve never got a top row item from a crate ever. So basically no point in buying the raider crate. I’m gonna hoard more BP until something better. As far as performance, loading and rendering on Sanhok felt really good. We did boot camp and paradise resort mostly and buildings and loot was loaded in right off the bat with at least 10 people landing with us. Dynamic weather is always welcome, only saw it one game. Probably won’t get any G-coins. None of those items interest me but I did get the event pass. Frame rate seems to be no change which is a little disappointing but it’s still playable, just not ideal. And btw the QBZ is probably my favorite gun ever, absolutely a shredder. 7/10 patch for me. 

As a side note, a little confused as to why in game still shows as a build 0.9 something.

First off I'm gonna start with the good the game is great this 1.0 update is nice fps wise had a solid 30 no frame drops on sanhok didn't try erangle or Miramar will also give feedback on those .the bug fix for the not being able to drive and the reduced sensitivity bug was actually fixed!!! Now here's THE Bad De-sync is still there .why? also I play on the og xbox when i hot drop on sanhok my avatars clothes do not render in properly all game and was in match atleast 12 mins my clothes designs look still don't render in all the way but if i had land somewhere more remote say where there's only 5 people it loads in all the way. Why?I brought the sanhok add-on pack for 20$ I would like to see my set purchased to render in properly all game when i want to hot drop and that's alot on sanhok i like my visuals. That's not important what is is this DE-SYNC so please fix it . I love this game and i would love to continue supporting it but honestly that's just game breaking. Please .#FixPubg. Owned pubg since day one on xbox. 

I got a duplicate crossbow after opening up a raider care package, which isn’t surprising but I was surprised when I tried to sell the duplicate for BP to find that this isn’t an option... So I’m hoping this is a big? Cuz that’s nonsensical to have duplicates that you can’t sell for BP...

When switching guns, if you press LT to soon, it wont aim down sight and you end up spraying uncontrollably and die, even thought your holding LT after the animation 

OG Xbox

No SSD

Wired connection (30DL/1Up)

My experience after playing for a few hours and getting multiple top 10's and ending it with a dinner for the night, can't really tell how I feel about Sanhok yet, played battle royal all 3 maps and got it a couple times its cool, I'm always excited for any new maps or content, cosmetics any feature for that matter, I absolutely love the weekly challenges and the BP rewards you get for completing the challenges been asking for it and bang it's there great addition just hope they continue new challenges each and every month the weekly challenges, It gives the players more of a incentive to play PUBG and work towards something so that's amazing also love the weapon skins!

Now the desync is of course a big issue hopefully they can get this resolved in the near future, alsp it's a bit stuttery playing PUBG with the frame rates not really smooth,  and finally been asking more dynamtic weather have not got a match with no rain or thunder sadly.

So l'll rate the 1.0 (7ish/10) since they have weekly challenges added, more cosmetics, and weapon skins, I also love the leveling up system!

Congratulations on the launch PUBG Corp, but still needs optimization, desync, lag latency looked at, then maybe it can be a 10/10. Looking forward to the future after 1.0! :)

2 hours ago, SimeonDyson said:

My only option is to download a 13.68g version .90.2.6 from the xbox live store.  Wasted 2 hours downloading it and it wouldn't load up, crashes to home screen after every time.  5x hard resets of the xbox has done nothing.  What the hell is going on? 

@SimeonDyson Version 0.90.2.6 is the "1.0 release" and on Xbox One X (probably all) the installed size is 13.6X GB, whoever you talked to at Xbox Support was mistaken.

The update from Game Preview (still installed) was "only" 13.54 GB, which is smaller than a clean install would be (which is what you're doing) but results in a 13.6X GB installation size after combining with the non-replaced files. As for why it was only crashing after you initially installed it, not sure what to tell you on that front it could be many things from corrupted install to bad hard drive sectors to just some weird bug in the code. I'm on Xbox Insider Alpha Ring system updates on my X and have no problems launching and navigating the menus (2.3 TB free space, but that really shouldn't matter lol), haven't played a game yet though, am a couple months rusty and was going to wait for friends to get on "tomorrow."

I’m just going to be honest about my very first impressions about the cosmetics and map. 

Cosmetics:  First off, I guess I like the fact you guys finally introduced G-Currency. However, none of the items enticed my enough to purchase anything with exception of the Aviator set. There’s only 2 pieces of clothing in that set that I figured I’d give in and buy, but I wasn’t all that thrilled about. From all the premium event pass items, there was 1 maybe 2 items that were “ok” but didn’t motivate me enough to buy the pass. 

Im frustrated that after a year I still can’t get basic dark gray drops from regular crates like half gas mask. Hopefully that changes with new system. You guys should work on adding better cosmetic/gear. The weapon skins are “ok”. Silver plated stuff looks cool, but I’m not exactly going to grind for it. I would love to see different TYPES of helmets/armor not just reskinned stuff. 

Sanhok:  layout seems ok, I prefer larger maps though. The color/contrast is way too BRIGHT on Xbox. Looks so cartoony reminds me of Fortnite *barf* very different from promo video. Hopefully it’s adjusted. 

Lastly, I don’t care much for upcoming Warmode. Not into modes with respawns. 

I really need to know if this event pass it's only for a limited time or it will be for ever, because if is only for the event of sanhok thing doesn't worth any coin...