Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox - 1.0 Release Feedback topic

PUBG_Andymh5

We wanted to let our players know that we are aware of framerate issues on the Xbox One X, and that this is a top priority for us. We understand the frustration that this is causing and we will be deploying a hotfix on September 18 to implement some changes that will help with this issue

Message added by PUBG_Andymh5

Hey everyone,

This is the feedback topic for the PUBG 1.0 launch on Xbox.

Please share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the quality of life improvements, alongside the new map - Sanhok, new content and Event Pass!

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on PUBG 1.0 when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

Didn’t have much intention of buying the event pass.... Then you dirty dogs reeled me in with the silver plated Mini-14.... Now I have to buy it! Thanks

Hoping I can save people a few bucks with this bit of info I found. Accidentally spent $10 extra for basically nothing 

Here is a short little info on buying in the 1.0 version. Check it out!

14 minutes ago, Civilian Kiwi said:

Hoping I can save people a few bucks with this bit of info I found. Accidentally spent $10 extra for basically nothing 

Here is a short little info on buying in the 1.0 version. Check it out!

You sir, are a true HERO! Thank you and keep up the good work!!!!

Nothing has changed, buildings are still playdough, sway can and hit reg are just as bad. Miramar takes forever to load still. 

Havent played sanhok yet, selected mini royale and got put on Miramar ??‍♂️

Well, I must be one of the first to have updated. Been in matchmaking for 8:50 seconds now with both playlists loaded. Need this to hurry up because my mission timer is running down!

14 minutes ago, HaoleBoi808 said:

Nothing has changed, buildings are still playdough, sway can and hit reg are just as bad. Miramar takes forever to load still. 

Havent played sanhok yet, selected mini royale and got put on Miramar ??‍♂️

After deslecting battle totals have to hit Y to lock in the change.

9 minutes ago, lukeyduke19 said:

Well, I must be one of the first to have updated. Been in matchmaking for 8:50 seconds now with both playlists loaded. Need this to hurry up because my mission timer is running down!

Restart search if you don't find a game in 45 seconds. Pretty standard to know this by now. Unless you only just got the game. 

1 minute ago, HybridGT said:

Restart search if you don't find a game in 45 seconds. Pretty standard to know this by now. Unless you only just got the game. 

Yeah I did. Initially I didn't have anything selected so I figured that was my problem. So total waiting time might be a bit more than that. Anyways, right now I quit the game completely and tried to go back into it. No luck so far.

Played a game on Miramar solos. Even from the second I parachuted I could tell a huge difference. The game was smoother and everything looked so much better! Also, I noticed my X stayed nice and quiet instead of constantly revving up and down. Once the BFV beta is done next week I can safely say, for the first time, I will be playing PUBG regularly. Thank you Devs!

Xbox One X SSD hardwired SSD 4K HDR 

2 minutes ago, lukeyduke19 said:

Yeah I did. Initially I didn't have anything selected so I figured that was my problem. So total waiting time might be a bit more than that. Anyways, right now I quit the game completely and tried to go back into it. No luck so far.

Have you actually installed the patch?

4 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

Hey everyone,

This is the feedback topic for the PUBG 1.0 launch on Xbox.

Please share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the quality of life improvements, alongside the new map - Sanhok, new content and Event Pass!

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Please provide feedback on PUBG 1.0 when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience. Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.

Here is a link to the patch notes if you haven't already read them: 

Not really happy I paid for the jail outfits to see later I can unlock them in event pass! Nice work pubg! 

4 minutes ago, lukeyduke19 said:

Strange. What server? I found games on both NA and OC in like 5 seconds. 

3 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Have you actually installed the patch?

Thanks for looking out. I was able to get in, look at the new layout and browse the missions (basically everything besides play the game) but then I looked at when I last updated it and it said the 20th. Still running 0.90.1.23. Although there is no updates pending in my que/it doesn't say there is one for PUBG. I currently have another game downloading so that may be why?

1 minute ago, lukeyduke19 said:

Thanks for looking out. I was able to get in, look at the new layout and browse the missions (basically everything besides play the game) but then I looked at when I last updated it and it said the 20th. Still running 0.90.1.23. Although there is no updates pending in my que/it doesn't say there is one for PUBG. I currently have another game downloading so that may be why?

Reset your xbox, do a hard reset to be safe (hold power for 10 secs) that should prompt it.

Pretty disappointed on this 1.0. No war mode and war mode is only going to be an event? Why? Make it permanent for the love of all that is holy why would you guys not put it in this game as a permanent mode.

Started the game, got the message with all the accomplishment but can’t actually get into the game, it’s stays for ever at the loading screen, how fan i fix this?

Just now, Blackdogdr said:

Started the game, got the message with all the accomplishment but can’t actually get into the game, it’s stays for ever at the loading screen, how fan i fix this?

I'm having the same issue. Make sure it is installed 'home button'>games and addons>'start' on pubg>manage game> ensure it is higher than 0.90.1.23. Otherwise it is not the new patch. If nothing is in your que, hard-set the xbox by holding the power for at least 10 seconds.

Just now, lukeyduke19 said:

I'm having the same issue. Make sure it is installed 'home button'>games and addons>'start' on pubg>manage game> ensure it is higher than 0.90.1.23. Otherwise it is not the new patch. If nothing is in your que, hard-set the xbox by holding the power for at least 10 seconds.

Thank a bunch man, it started working on the download after i did the hard-reset thing! Many thanks!