Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBasicBro

Misaligned Targeting Reticle

Bug Description:
This occurs when switching from TPP over the shoulder (OTS) to aim down sites (ADS) and FPP view to ADS. The targeting reticle will appear to center on four different points of interest depending on the perspective you choose. When in close quarter combat (CQC) or long distance fights, the user will have to correct their aim slightly to focus the reticle on the previous location they were aiming prior to switching to ADS. The reticle will always center on these specific points of interest every time.

Evidence: 

Connection:

Wired

Game Mode:

FPP/TPP - Solo/Duo/Squad 

x4p79fN.jpg

You have previously been informed that it is not a bug, it's simply a product of the weapon moving when ADSing. 

2 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

You have previously been informed that it is not a bug, it's simply a product of the weapon moving when ADSing. 

it makes no sense, it is just ridicolous and addressing this as "work as intended" makes it even more ridicolous

6 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

Hi Andy, if this is in fact a product of the weapon moving when ADSing, please take the time to respond exactly why there are 4 different aim points when ADSing from each perspective to put my mind and others minds at ease. Please explain why when ADSing, the reticle moves lower, when in fact you’re raising a gun up to your face and please explain why the reticle goes both left and right in very specific spots when you are either ADSing from TPP or from FPP because each perspective moves a specific way, both ways happen to move the reticle lower when you ADS.

i will keep bringing this up over and over and over just like the slow ADS bug that took your team over 60 days to catch which you had deleted when I revealed you moved it to the Xbox server without fixing it first.

6 hours ago, TheBasicBro said:

Hi Andy, if this is in fact a product of the weapon moving when ADSing, please take the time to respond exactly why there are 4 different aim points when ADSing from each perspective to put my mind and others minds at ease. Please explain why when ADSing, the reticle moves lower, when in fact you’re raising a gun up to your face and please explain why the reticle goes both left and right in very specific spots when you are either ADSing from TPP or from FPP because each perspective moves a specific way, both ways happen to move the reticle lower when you ADS.

i will keep bringing this up over and over and over just like the slow ADS bug that took your team over 60 days to catch which you had deleted when I revealed you moved it to the Xbox server without fixing it first.

Does it really matter? You move the gun to aim, so honestly there should be no consistency in where the reticle ends up as you will always move slightly different when moving your weapon.

The game is designed the way they want it to be and it really isn't game breaking. The only thing it critically affects is quick scoping bullshit that shouldn't be in a game anyways. Otherwise you ads, adjust your sight slightly and fire.