Sign in to follow this  
KratosTheOne

PTS Sensitivity Issue

Hey guys, this issue will be fixed when the update gets pushed to live servers, or before. We recommend switching to control type-A on the PTS until this is fixed.

Obviously, many players are not comfortable using type-A, so we do apologize for the frustration caused by this.

• Haha 4
  • RIP 7

3 hours ago, Clutch said:

There is a new glitch on the test server that is somewhat hard to explain. I’ll do my best and include a video.

So basically, when you aim down sights fully, my sensitivity slows down (I have it set lower for aiming down sights) but then when you exit ads, the sensitivity remains slow. The way to fix it then is to use “over the shoulder” aim and then exit that and the sensitivity will be back to where it was. This is very annoying and inconvenient. Video will be attached later.

The amount its slowed down by varies depending on the optics magnification.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

Hey guys, this issue will be fixed when the update gets pushed to live servers, or before. We recommend switching to control type-A on the PTS until this is fixed.

Obviously, many players are not comfortable using type-A, so we do apologize for the frustration caused by this.

It would be great if it could be fixed before.

The whole idea of a PTS is to test the features but I cant test them properly if I cant play? I really don't want to use type A, rather just play Live servers but then I cant test any features and give feedback. I doubt im the only one. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Airgne said:

Yes this. You have to press soft aim to get you speed back. I found if you set your general sensitivity to 10 it doesn'tdo it.

I had my general sensitivity at 10 and I still had the problem. So that doesn't fix it sadly.

• Like 1

Have tested. TYPE B ONLY

General sensitivity  (look camera) bugs to the sensitivity of what the 1x optic is set too! immediately after you ADS. The only way to shake this is too over the shoulder aim. 

But as soon as you ADS again. It happens again. 

Have also test with 3x optic. 

Does ANYONE test the PTS internally? It's took all of 15 secs of playing to realize this. Can't play. Too annoying. 

Edited by XmasTeaTowel
  • Like 6

24 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

The whole idea of a PTS is to test the features but I cant test them properly if I cant play? I really don't want to use type A, rather just play Live servers but then I cant test any features and give feedback. I doubt im the only one. 

Yeah, its like asking a right footed footballer to start taking penalties with his left foot!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, XmasTeaTowel said:

Have tested. TYPE B ONLY

General sensitivity  (look camera) bugs to the sensitivity of what the 1x optic is set too! immediately after you ADS. The only way to shake this is too over the shoulder aim. 

But as soon as you ADS again. It happens again. 

Have also test with 3x optic. 

Does ANYONE test the PTS internally? It's took all of 15 secs of playing to realize this. Can't play. Too annoying. 

Yeah I was in CQC and it’s too annoying to remember to click out of it... hopefully sorted soon.

29 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

same for me

fix it pls, show some dedication to us sometimes....we're dealing with your bugs and poor choices for months and we deserve a little more respect.

• Like 4

Already used to pressing the left bumper every time I'm done ads, lol. Its pathetic what we have to put up with to play this game properly 

After playing my first game on the PTS, I noticed something weird that was happening frequently. At random times I was unable to, look around freely or ADS as everything seemed to stiffen up on me drastically while using the right analog stick. To make a long story short. Someone I was playing squads with on, the PTS told me in order to fix this problem you need to click the (LB) button, after everytime you click the (LT) button to ADS. I know the Devs at PUBG Xbox are trying their hardest to make the game better, and I truly appreciate the amount of effort all of you put into the game with every update. Well hope I explained everything good enough, so that way this issue can be looked into ASAP... Cheers!

Kind regards.

Edited by blast2fire

What a joke. I don't wanna say anything more about that. Just deleted the PTS after i noticed this.

Btw, from other players i heard there is still no weather at all and they not really notice huge FPS improvements. 

23 minutes ago, fupsen said:

What a joke. I don't wanna say anything more about that. Just deleted the PTS after i noticed this.

Btw, from other players i heard there is still no weather at all and they not really notice huge FPS improvements. 

Are you kidding me, I'm excited for the weather and you're telling me it isn't really there, yo PUBG Corp?

28 minutes ago, SLAYGROUNDS said:

Are you kidding me, I'm excited for the weather and you're telling me it isn't really there, yo PUBG Corp?

That is what i heard...cant tell it by myself. As i said, i deleted the PTS after i noticed that bug on the very beginning.

30 minutes ago, SLAYGROUNDS said:

It is there. 

It's dynamic... Meaning... It's not EVERY time all the time. 

Ppl just don't understand it's not every turn. 

For some reason the match starts off fine and then the sensitivity drops and gets stuck super slow. A and B type haven’t figured out a work around literally can’t play.

Only been in the one game but noticed that when I aim down sights my sensitivity feels like it’s going to 1. Only way I found to get it back was to change my vertical sensitivity up 1 more, seems to work but does happen again.

• Thanks 1

There is this thing that happens with the aiming.  It slowly gets slower while your not aiming down sights. At first I wondered if it was my controller but it acts normal when I'm scoped in. But just walking around it goes tremendously slower. It's really bad. Please look into it. Thanks in advance 

1 minute ago, Simx99xShady said:

There is this thing that happens with the aiming.  It slowly gets slower while your not aiming down sights. At first I wondered if it was my controller but it acts normal when I'm scoped in. But just walking around it goes tremendously slower. It's really bad. Please look into it. Thanks in advance 

Thank you. This has been forwarded to the developers already

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this