Sign in to follow this  
KratosTheOne

PTS Sensitivity Issue

I noticed right off the bat that my character turns super slow. And my general sensitivity is at 7. I bumped it up to 10 and it's still really slow.

• Like 2

There is a new glitch on the test server that is somewhat hard to explain. I’ll do my best and include a video.

So basically, when you aim down sights fully, my sensitivity slows down (I have it set lower for aiming down sights) but then when you exit ads, the sensitivity remains slow. The way to fix it then is to use “over the shoulder” aim and then exit that and the sensitivity will be back to where it was. This is very annoying and inconvenient. Video will be attached later.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It happens when you ADS, the way to fix it is to use the over the shoulder aim, its annoying but you have to do it after you ADS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yea on PTS after i ADS (Type B) my turning speed is insanely slow until i soft aim (RB) and then it resets. Type A setting doesn’t seem to be bugged when i tried it

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Blubididar said:

It happens when you ADS, the way to fix it is to use the over the shoulder aim, its annoying but you have to do it after you ADS

Sweet. Thanks dude. 

3 minutes ago, prettysharty said:

Yea on PTS after i ADS (Type B) my turning speed is insanely slow until i soft aim (RB) and then it resets. Type A setting doesn’t seem to be bugged when i tried it

I use type a so I hope your right

When aiming down sights with type B controls, after you let go of left trigger. It is incredible slow to move around and using the soft aim feature.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Blubididar said:

Kind of messed up that Xbox got this bug, PC has had this for controllers for sometime now. I even made a post on their support and they release "Please use this link to check if your controller is working correctly"

3 minutes ago, mamulator said:

I think the sensitivity is messed up on both

Yeah it’s horrivle, I played one round and shut the PTS off. That’s gotta be fixed ASAP

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Clutch said:

There is a new glitch on the test server that is somewhat hard to explain. I’ll do my best and include a video.

So basically, when you aim down sights fully, my sensitivity slows down (I have it set lower for aiming down sights) but then when you exit ads, the sensitivity remains slow. The way to fix it then is to use “over the shoulder” aim and then exit that and the sensitivity will be back to where it was. This is very annoying and inconvenient. Video will be attached later.

I already addressed this but I couldn’t really explain it either. If you can post a video that’d be great. 

Hello first of all. I am new here. Excited to be a part of the community. Long time PUBG fan. I want to say great work on the new pubg pts patch. Just reporting a quick issue I noticed after 2 matches.

Xbox One x

on New aug 12 2018 pts patch.

Tried a reset of xbox and game already and as well as controller. 

TPP squad and solo(have yet to try to replicate on FPP)

General sensitivity is at 8 so it is quite quick. I also want to note I use Type B. After using LT to ADS my general sensitivity is dropped to nearly a 2 or 3 it feels until I hit LB on my controller to aim without sights. After that, then my sensitivity returns to what I had it set at, which is 8. It is quite frustrating. Hopefully can fix soon. Other than that...wow so far! Good work!

Getting same glitch! I'm using control type B and playing TPP. Any time I aim down any sight I have tested 3x 2x and red dot the horizontal sensitivity goes way down. Quick fix is tapping the left shoulder button to quickly aim over shoulder and it goes back to normal until you ADS again. Please fix ASAP this is game breaking. 

P.s. I have only played one round on Mira mar not sure if this is happening on Erangel.

Pretty game breaking bug tbh but basically anytime you ADS your general sensitivity will become slower after you release the ADS. 

To fix you you have to soft aim and it will return to normal, but this isn’t acceptable because it has a very negative effect of cqc combat and almost makes it unplayable. 

• Like 1

Yeah it happened to me specifically after using a 4x. It was fine after Irons and Red Dot at the beginning of game and then wouldn’t go away after using the 4x. The right stick just drags as if you are in soft aim or scoped still.

• Like 2

Sensitivity is way off, way too slow to begin with, atleast for type b, totally broke, everytime you look down a scope it gets stuck in that scopes speed, but the sensitivity adjustments you make in the settings menu dont change anything. If you then look in ads with a different guns it speeds up a bit but still way too slow, and I dont think the aim acceleration is working at all either. its totally unplayable. Please fix soon.

It's too slow to begin with, and when you soft aim it doesnt bring it back to the same full speed it had when you started the match. Speeds it back up a bit but it's totally unplayable unless you play with super slow sensitivity. Doesnt feel like the aim acceleration is working at all either. Also it doesnt feel like the settings are responsive if you change sensitivity in game. Please fix soon devs! Its unplayable for me like this, but besides this major issue it looks good so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mamulator said:

It's too slow to begin with, and when you soft aim it doesnt bring it back to the same full speed it had when you started the match. Speeds it back up a bit but it's totally unplayable unless you play with super slow sensitivity. Doesnt feel like the aim acceleration is working at all either. Also it doesnt feel like the settings are responsive if you change sensitivity in game. Please fix soon devs! Its unplayable for me like this, but besides this major issue it looks good so far.

Btw this is on type b setting

• Like 1

just experienced this too i almost threw my remote across the room, it slows down the third person camera speed to like 1 sensitivity and jesus it’s annoying 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this