Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KratosTheOne

PTS Sensitivity Issue

Recommended Posts

Yeah I’ve got the same glitch. Sensitivity drops after ADS. Tapping over the shoulder aim gets rid of it. I’m using Type B on an Xbox one x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Airgne said:

Did for me. I'm going to unstall the PTS and reinstall as people that I have spectate don't seem to that this issue. 

 

But it does suck 100%

Don’t think this would show up while spectating, also there’s no way to tell if they are using type A controls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I'm kind confused this made it to the Xbox PTS.

I made a support ticket below on July 12, 2018 21:59

 

"I use a controller on the PC with PUBG and i have a odd issue. I have it set to hold ads and if i aim the turn speed locks to over aim or something. Like the weapon i ads backs out and than looks like i'm hip aiming or something, very odd.

So if i ever aim, i need to hit the left bumper to turn at normal speeds. Can someone please patch this?"

 

"Hello Survivor,

Thank you for contacting PUBG support!

Could you please get back to us with the screenshots of your controller layout for the game, so that we can move forward. 

Thanks for playing! Have a great day!

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
-----------------------------------------------
NOT JUST A GAME, THIS IS BATTLE ROYALE"


PIC 1

PIC 2

"Hello Survivor,

Thanks for taking time to contact PUBG support.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties in using your controller to play the game.

Controller configuration settings are only available in Big Picture Mode of Steam. Valve assumes that, if you want to use a controller, you’ll use the TV-style full-screen interface. To access it, just click the controller-shaped “Big Picture Mode” icon at the top right corner of the Steam window.

To know more about connecting controller  using Big Picture, please follow: 
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5006-ASLN-3202

We're always available here to assist our players. Please let us know if you have any other feedback, questions or comments. I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can. 

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS"

It's very clear at this time that they never looked into the issue. All they had to do was plug a controller in a PC and play PUBG with type b controller setup. Like WTF.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Horizonvapor said:

Don’t think this would show up while spectating, also there’s no way to tell if they are using type A controls. 

I'm just tossing it out as a hypothesis  as it doesn't look like people are moving super slow than fast after ADSing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TimHall said:

Yeah I’ve got the same glitch. Sensitivity drops after ADS. Tapping over the shoulder aim gets rid of it. I’m using Type B on an Xbox one x.

So confirmed on one x and OG anyone experiencing this on one s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a positive note...the graphics look like they have been uped! But yeah double tap left bumper fixes it...till u aim again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using type B controls, and the slow down seemed to happen randomly. Start of game would be fine until I put a sight on my weapon then ADS.  Didn't seem to matter what kind,  happened with red dot, hollow, and 4x. Movement while ADSing seemed fine,  and if you tapped soft aim real quick you could move normally until you ADS, then slow down again.  OGXbox ssd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok we have confirmation that this is happening on all 3 versions of the Xbox! Anyone experiencing this on control type A? Or is it only control type b?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bulvine420 said:

Ok we have confirmation that this is happening on all 3 versions of the Xbox! Anyone experiencing this on control type A? Or is it only control type b?

On another post peeps are saying it's only Type B...Type A is apparently ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After aiming down sights and the then letting it go you end up stuck at the speed you're in when you ADS.. You can fix it by hitting LB/over shoulder aiming but its gotten me killed bc I forgot in the middle of a fight.. This needs to be fixed asap!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulvine420 said:

Getting same glitch! I'm using control type B and playing TPP. Any time I aim down any sight I have tested 3x 2x and red dot the horizontal sensitivity goes way down. Quick fix is tapping the left shoulder button to quickly aim over shoulder and it goes back to normal until you ADS again. Please fix ASAP this is game breaking. 

 

P.s. I have only played one round on Mira mar not sure if this is happening on Erangel.

hi, it's on Erangel too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prettysharty said:

Yea on PTS after i ADS (Type B) my turning speed is insanely slow until i soft aim (RB) and then it resets. Type A setting doesn’t seem to be bugged when i tried it

Yeah same here. Type B is bugged af

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here’s what’s happening i know someone made a post but i’m gonna be descriptive. 

the ADS glitch is annoying, when you ADS into sights your general camera movement is slowed permanently, the only way to get out of this is third person aiming and leaning and jiggling the crosshairs then exit  out and it’ll go back to normal and if you ADS it happens again. i died due to this glitch/bug and i closed the game it has happened consistently. please fix this ASAP.i will not play the test server until it’s fixed. it also happens in First person view as well the exact same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DogWIthaGun said:

I'm kind confused this made it to the Xbox PTS.

I made a support ticket below on July 12, 2018 21:59

 

"I use a controller on the PC with PUBG and i have a odd issue. I have it set to hold ads and if i aim the turn speed locks to over aim or something. Like the weapon i ads backs out and than looks like i'm hip aiming or something, very odd.

So if i ever aim, i need to hit the left bumper to turn at normal speeds. Can someone please patch this?"

 

"Hello Survivor,

Thank you for contacting PUBG support!

Could you please get back to us with the screenshots of your controller layout for the game, so that we can move forward. 

Thanks for playing! Have a great day!

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
-----------------------------------------------
NOT JUST A GAME, THIS IS BATTLE ROYALE"


PIC 1

PIC 2

"Hello Survivor,

Thanks for taking time to contact PUBG support.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties in using your controller to play the game.

Controller configuration settings are only available in Big Picture Mode of Steam. Valve assumes that, if you want to use a controller, you’ll use the TV-style full-screen interface. To access it, just click the controller-shaped “Big Picture Mode” icon at the top right corner of the Steam window.

To know more about connecting controller  using Big Picture, please follow: 
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5006-ASLN-3202

We're always available here to assist our players. Please let us know if you have any other feedback, questions or comments. I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can. 

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS"

It's very clear at this time that they never looked into the issue. All they had to do was plug a controller in a PC and play PUBG with type b controller setup. Like WTF.?

I have PUBG PC as well and noticed now you need to use steam to do controller mapping no longer an in game option. I think this issue is big and they are having a hard time fixing it but that's why they do PTS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CrowsFuneral said:

here’s what’s happening i know someone made a post but i’m gonna be descriptive. 

the ADS glitch is annoying, when you ADS into sights your general camera movement is slowed permanently, the only way to get out of this is third person aiming and leaning and jiggling the crosshairs then exit  out and it’ll go back to normal and if you ADS it happens again. i died due to this glitch/bug and i closed the game it has happened consistently. please fix this ASAP.i will not play the test server until it’s fixed. it also happens in First person view as well the exact same way.

The way I fixed it is changing weapons and then pulling left trigger to ads with the gun you switched to and then it fixes it.  

P.s.    it seems to only happen to me when I'm adsing with a scope.  And I  order for my way to work the gun you switch to from what I figured out has to either have a red dot on or adsing with iron sights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After playing my first game on the PTS, I noticed something weird that was happening frequently. At random times I was unable to, look around freely or ADS as everything seemed to stiffen up on me drastically while using th right analog stick. After a few minutes of this happening, the bug goes away and everything seems to go back to normal working as usual. That being said I'm not sure what's going on, but there's definitely some kind of bug happening with in the right analog stick. And whenever this starts to happen to me, my character is unable to look around or ADS fluidly, in which everything seems to stiffen up as I'm trying to use the right analog stick. Anyway I was unable to finish the first match I was playing, due to this bug happening in weird waves as it would just come and go. To make a long story short. I know the Devs at PUBG Xbox are trying their hardest to make the game better, and I truly appreciate the amount of effort all of you put into the game with every update. Well hope I explained everything good enough, so that way this issue can be looked into ASAP... Cheers!

 

Kind regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bulvine420 said:

Getting same glitch! I'm using control type B and playing TPP. Any time I aim down any sight I have tested 3x 2x and red dot the horizontal sensitivity goes way down. Quick fix is tapping the left shoulder button to quickly aim over shoulder and it goes back to normal until you ADS again. Please fix ASAP this is game breaking. 

 

P.s. I have only played one round on Mira mar not sure if this is happening on Erangel.

When I ads with a red dot or iron sight it seems fine. But once I ads with a scope it will do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After ADS  everything goes really slow and completely unplayable.

 

Impossible to test the other features and give feedback if the PTS isnt playable due to game breaking bug.

 

Needs a fix asap please so can test other features!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After you ADS your Sensitivity drops by like half. You have to Over Shoulder Aim to fix it

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×