Sign in to follow this  
dubz

Xbox X user: buildings still wont load

Title says it all. I have been getting stuck in stairs and chairs etc in pacado.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dubz said:

Title says it all. I have been getting stuck in stairs and chairs etc in pacado.

I feel your pain, upgraded from the og to the x for it to pretty much run the same 

Loading is dramatically increased. 

Let us pick our graphic setting!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Airgne said:

Loading is dramatically increased. 

Let us pick our graphic setting!!

Yes please i need more frames

I experienced the slowest rendering in the history of the game on the test server. Not every game but it does happen. Landed at the Pecado arena and I swear I have never waited so long for it to load in, and then all the inside parts to load after. On Xbox one X

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Clutch said:

I experienced the slowest rendering in the history of the game on the test server. Not every game but it does happen. Landed at the Pecado arena and I swear I have never waited so long for it to load in, and then all the inside parts to load after. On Xbox one X

45 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Worst its ever been on the X, by far. Wish they'd stop messing with it. Used to be perfect.

9 hours ago, dubz said:

Agree with you all, I’ve struggled, Pecado especially.

Only thing I’ve liked so far on PTS is the thunderstorm and rain.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Worst its ever been on the X, by far. Wish they'd stop messing with it. Used to be perfect.

It is really bizarre... I remember even back in December right when the preview launched there weren’t rendering issues on the X. Idk what’s going on

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Unknownpubg said:

I feel your pain, upgraded from the og to the x for it to pretty much run the same 

That always happens in pecado

An ssd is a great addition to the one x. I never have problems, just make sure you buy one with at least 240gb. I didn't check this and my 120gb one was too small for games and would only store captures.

I dont use an SSD with my X. Never needed to. I used to be able to call out weapons as I was parachuting. But yesterday on PTS I got stuck under Hacienda! 

Hopefully they revert the rendering back to how it was. Annoying constantly being downgraded and then hotfixed just to bring it back to a state it was previously in anyway.

Yep been like this since they implemented this new way of dealing with loading assets. Two patches ago loading on x has been horrible. 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:24 AM, P4UL said:

An ssd is a great addition to the one x. I never have problems, just make sure you buy one with at least 240gb. I didn't check this and my 120gb one was too small for games and would only store captures.

By no means should a one x need the ssd, my real 4k games(forza) have no problems with frame rates and loading times. Neither do similar games as... gag me,  fortnite, paladins, battlefield 1. It is the game, not the equipment, it should run on a one s or a one x with no problems, as it was an included game with both. And i fully understand preview, but im not spending a minimum a hundo extra for an ssd, graphic heavy games go internal, small easy load games go on hhd. And shame on microsoft for including a preview as a selling point for systems.

On 8/13/2018 at 8:36 PM, SleepwalkerCE said:

Any of you on an SSD? My one x on an SSD loaded not maps today fine, 0 playdough and in the map 30-35 seconds before plane.

This is my experience as well. I run an X1X with an SSD and I have zero loading issues. Everything is loaded perfectly before I even hit the ground. 

4 hours ago, Eightbitdabber said:

By no means should a one x need the ssd

I agree but for whatever reason the SSD unequivocally makes PUBG run better and provides none of the loading issues non-SSD users are having. 

On 8/13/2018 at 12:24 AM, dubz said:

Do no go where the stairs are lol let it load but i agree this shit should be already loaded 

Sign in to follow this