PUBG_Sheepy

General Map Issues

*POST'S THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT WARNING

This thread is for posting spots where you're able to get stuck or other map related Issues.
Please use the template provided below to issue the following report

Template:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date Seen:
1st of January 2018 (for example)

Area of Map:
Area of the map example [D4-E3]

Description:

Any information on how you came to be stuck.

Video:
Please provide an external video streaming link via, Twitch, Youtube or a similar platform. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Things to note:
*To avoid multiple posts for the same issue, please review the posts already present in this thread to ensure you're not posting a duplicate issue.
*Please include a timestamp in the video, showing where you got stuck. 
*Please avoid posting long videos where possible.

• Like 2

DATE:

17/08/2018

AREA OF MAP

Sanhok K-A

PHOTO:

2en3h4i.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

An amazing hole where you stuck and cant get back, so amazing that this team think a hole between two walls are the best way to finish a game

• Thanks 1

Date Seen:
19th of August

Area of Map: 
L5 E4 - Erangel

Description:

Tried to jump out of the window in school, got stuck by the table and it pushed me into the space between the chair and the table.

20180819195120_1.jpg

20180819195124_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Date Seen: 2018/8/24

Area of Map:  Sanhok- north-west of Lakavi

Description:

Near lakavi on the road is a bug that u can go underground of the map and when u go prone player is unvisible for the other ones. Its like the in Tam Hok was near the building. Thanks for reading and i hope u will repair this bug map.

Screenshots:

20180825110514_1.jpg

20180825110501_1.jpg

20180825110507_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Date Seen:
08/26/2018

Area of Map: 
NC - On top of the Gym

Description:
There is some collider without mesh on top of the Gym.

Video

• Thanks 1

Date Seen:
28-08-2018

Area of Map: 
Whole map

Description:

Steps to reproduce:

1. Player_1 starts a duo or squad match.
  2. Player_1 places a mark on map.
  3. Player_1 disconnects from the game.
  4. All other players can see Player_1's mark on the top-screen compass bar (<-- exactly bug), but there is no mark on the minimap and full-screen map.

Video:
null

Date Seen:

31th August 2018

Area of Map:

Sanhok

Description:

Someone is under the surface of  road, He shot me and I couldn't see him, I think it's a bug

Screenshots:

372976843_InkedY_BVHAA1YY(K4MI62_LI.jpg.71cb86a83c9ccd854f85e11838562aa2.jpg1042448045_InkedNEPCDU@23YST@91PU_LI.jpg.06b26848ac9fa8d9f77ac5a834501773.jpg1622643462_InkedJ95K33PQ_56(9LR3J9C_LI.jpg.1372c9b08f63bd970791830ec5277439.jpg

Date Seen:
1st of September 2019

Area of Map: 
Below paradise on Sanhok

Description:

When in the passthrough area in the house, while crouched, you cant lean to any side.

Works when standing. Reproducable by teammates.

Video:
Cant make a video of me not moving. See pic for postition.

bug.jpg.1ee7e375996d91c40a815f473145018a.jpg

Date seen:

Friday, 14 September 2018

Area of Map:

Training map, Between Movement and CQC Range

Description:

Spawned beneath the map

20180914215546_1.jpg.fd10f5167e2d553711993904cd768d7d.jpg

20180914214241_1.jpg

Date Seen:
9/17/18

Area of Map: 
Los Leones [E6, N4] on top of large building

Description:

Parachuted into the tallest point of this building, jumped down to one of the lower wings and landed behind the crates with the orange colored tarp on top. Can't get out.

Pic of location:

stuck.jpg

stuck2.jpg

This is on Xbox One X

Date Seen:
September 15, 2018

Area of Map: 
Miramar - South and a little west of Los Leones near the shore.  (Visible in the mini map in the video)

Description:

I was running toward this rocky hill and jumped into the rocky area.  As I jumped I realized that I might get stuck with all of the rocks, but it was too late.  I slid down the wall that was too steep and then could not get out again. 

Video:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/johnjalex/video/60574855

Date seen:

September 20, 2018

Area of Map: 

I Could not describe my location

Description:

I entered the house to protect my motorcycle from the red area.When the red area was over, I got on my bike and suddenly found myself on the roof of the house.

20180920150600_1.jpg

20180920150907_1.jpg

20180920150930_1.jpg

Date Seen:
September 25 2018 (for example)

Area of Map: 
Area of the map [F-I]

Description:

Open hole(s) into some cliffs, one of which you can climb into and be "outside" the map without others being able to see you.

Video:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/315012914

Date Seen:
September 28, 2018

Live server, NA

Area of Map:
Miramar [7L-C10]

Description:

Invisible walls in 2 locations, you can see me running into them and rubber banding at these timestamps: 0:08 0:35 1:09

I won this game shortly after, having not received any advantage from the glitch. Then about 30 seconds after the match was over, I got banned for unusual gameplay patterns. Needless to say the ban was unwarranted based off my clip, but I'm also wondering how the game could have possibly been reviewed and confirmed me as a "cheater" in no more than 3 minutes.

Can I please get some insight into how this ban was decided? How was it reviewed so quickly? Did the replay (which I can't check because of my ban) look like some egregious hack where I was running through a wall or something, when in fact the clip shows it was nothing like that? Was it actually from an earlier game? (Absolutely none of which I've ever cheated in, nor had any questionable software running, but I guess my word on that doesn't count for anything in these situations...) I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Side note, another bug to report is that the date and time period of the ban are switched.

My PUBG name: Thesia

Video:

PUBG Unwarranted Ban.png

Edited by Thesia

Date Seen:
3rd of october 2018

Area of Map: 
stuck.png.09b20b8b2d99e5401226a8b6d1469236.png

Description:

on the side that you can get up from downstairs to up, you can move to the east, and fall onto a pipe, that has a sort of railing around it.

once you do however, and fall onto the pipe, with basically the railing around you, you can not get out. not by proning, standing, crouching, jumping, vaulting etc.

(just to be as clear as possible, to recreate: go from downstairs to the 'roof', there is 2 roofs, but only 1 is accessible from downstairs, now move to the east and fall down onto the pipe between the railings)

Video:
i can not record a video at this moment, i hope the description is enough.

Edited by r0eladn

Date Seen:
9th of October 2018

Area of Map: 
Erangel, north-west of the logging camp

Description:

Proned and moved sideways into a metal fence, fell under the map. When I tried it again, I sunk in the ground a little bit and with enough time would have fallen under the map again probably.

Video:

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ScaredFreshDutchshepherddog

Edited by Sponska