Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flashrockbrz

SA Servers for Xbox please! Servidores SA por favor!

1 minute ago, GoodFella GotEm said:

SA servers being added Oct 11-15. This is your time SA players!!! Tell your friends, tell your enemies, shit tell yo momma!!!!

Can confirm 

796BDDBB-32F9-438E-A9B6-EDB6176E2F50.jpeg

PT-BR mostramos ao pubg que temos lobby suficiente para ter um servidor sa,joguei durante o período de teste ,todas as partidas cheias ,em quase todos os horários,depois desse teste percebi a diferença gritante para o servidor na ,até parei de jogar depois desse período de teste

Inglês

we showed pubg that we have enough lobby to have a server sa, I played during the test period, all matches full, at almost all times, after that test I noticed the stark difference to server na, until I stopped playing after that period of test

Yeap I have the same feeling. 

The game was really different in SA Servers and now when I play on NA Servers it's so terrible.

Don't know why but I (and my squad mates aswell!!) had to adjust different sens on both servers ?

you do not care about the PUBG XBOX one does not improve the connection with the lost host and everything, where the server SA because they took ??? we have more player than oceania, you will lose a lot of player for B04 and BF5 if you do not start server SA

2 horas atrás, PrayedMink27485 disse:

On SA the games were so smooth I forgot all about lag and desync.Now back on NA getting shot through walls and behind cover ?

True

1 hora atrás, Victorinox070 disse:

Every match i die to the same way. I hit my enemy with 3 or 4 bullets, he kill me and when i go to spectate him, his life is full...

happens to me too

7 minutos atrás, FabioGhostFox disse:

Volta SA...!!!!!! Eu sinceramente estou muito decepcionado com o PUBG para Xbox é um descaso com o Brasil que não tem tamanho.

:/