After aiming down sights my look sensitivy is near ZERO and I can not move an inch. I have to over the shoulder aim for it to go back to normal. This bug was introduced on the test server when Sanhok was added and I posted it then. No one acknowledged it. It then carried over to the live servers. Posted again. No response. So here I am again. Probably over a month later. This bug is still an issue and basically is completely preventing me from playing. Can someone from PUBG Corp. PLEASE fix this bug!!!! Like OMG I can not even play this game because it is so broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

ive had plenty of accounts bad already, maybe a mod will show up eventually and acknowledge the bug report. If no one does it will never get fixed. I guess I could just come back every day. Or maybe every hour and repost it until someone eventually sees it

After aiming down sights my look sensitivy is near ZERO and I can not move an inch. I have to over the shoulder aim for it to go back to normal. This bug was introduced on the test server when Sanhok was added and I posted it then. No one acknowledged it. It then carried over to the live servers. Posted again. No response. So here I am again. Probably over a month later. This bug is still an issue and basically is completely preventing me from playing. Can someone from PUBG Corp. PLEASE fix this bug!!!! Like OMG I can not even play this game because it is so broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by whatever1

After aiming down sights my look sensitivity is near ZERO and I can not move an inch. I have to over the shoulder aim for it to go back to normal. This bug was introduced on the test server when Sanhok was added and I posted it then. No one acknowledged it. It then carried over to the live servers. Posted again. No response. So here I am again. Probably over a month later. This bug is still an issue and basically is completely preventing me from playing. Can someone from PUBG Corp. PLEASE fix this bug!!!! Like OMG I can not even play this game because it is so broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no acknowledgment... this is pathetic. What type of company allows a bug report to go unnoticed on their official forums for reporting bugs for going on 2 months now. Maybe if I start cussing at everyone at PUBG Corp. It will get reported then a mod will see it? and maybe report it to a dev? maybe please? I think it is my only hope. 1 man vs the world... alone... on a forum with millions.... ahahaha wtf is going on

Edited by whatever1

On 7/24/2018 at 5:15 AM, whatever1 said:

After aiming down sights my look sensitivy is near ZERO and I can not move an inch. I have to over the shoulder aim for it to go back to normal. This bug was introduced on the test server when Sanhok was added and I posted it then. No one acknowledged it. It then carried over to the live servers. Posted again. No response. So here I am again. Probably over a month later. This bug is still an issue and basically is completely preventing me from playing. Can someone from PUBG Corp. PLEASE fix this bug!!!! Like OMG I can not even play this game because it is so broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

i reported this weeks and weeks ago along with other bugs, I just got knocked after having the same bug after adsing, in a game, and it froze my speed even after i was knocked and while i was knocked i couldnt turn around or look or move properly

5 hours ago, Silmarillis said:

i reported this weeks and weeks ago along with other bugs, I just got knocked after having the same bug after adsing, in a game, and it froze my speed even after i was knocked and while i was knocked i couldnt turn around or look or move properly

thank you so much for your response. The more people that report this the more likely they will actually give a @#$ and they will fix the bug. Yes I play with controller.

I am with you OP. Waiting this bug to get fixed to get back on the game. Shame since Shanok update brought the possibility to completely disable aim acceleration, an option I have been waiting since the beginning, but it was brought with this F.. ads bug. And when you have tasted type B, very hard to be competitive with type A..

A shame, but we controller users are outcasts, even if the game is advertised as controller support, i guess they do not need our money for season pass or stuff.

• RIP 1

On 7/25/2018 at 11:40 PM, whatever1 said:

also for any devs this is an issue with controller type B only

I use standard controller settings and have the same bugs as everyone else, their controller dev team had everything perfect before patch 12, then ever since then they keep pushing patches that downgrade controller players games with bugs etc

They just dont realise that controller players on PC need a different template compared to console players because the input ratios for console and Pc are different.

I also wana point out that aim acceleration is super important the only problem with it is they lowered the slider sensitivity and diddnt get the ratios right so its super difficult to use, but before patch 12 it was pretty well developed @gotgotbkk

Edited by Silmarillis

https://discord.gg/5VTmXX8
I made this discord group after pubg started neglecting controller support.

Its a group for controller players on pc, if you havnt already joined, feel free to join, best place to get help outside of this forum, you dont have to listen to any keyboard players giving crap

On 7/26/2018 at 1:22 AM, gotgotbkk said:

I am with you OP. Waiting this bug to get fixed to get back on the game. Shame since Shanok update brought the possibility to completely disable aim acceleration, an option I have been waiting since the beginning, but it was brought with this F.. ads bug. And when you have tasted type B, very hard to be competitive with type A..

A shame, but we controller users are outcasts, even if the game is advertised as controller support, i guess they do not need our money for season pass or stuff.

I agree, for whatever reason the PC people think they are so much better then everyone one else, anyone who uses a controller is labeled as a console player and then in their minds is then lesser for whatever reason so then they do not care and would even rather see us never get support. Honestly I think I could beat most of these PC players with my controller if I could aim, I even get kills like this anyways I won a fing game like this hahahahha I do not think the controller is a handicap at all. I can not wait until they get this fixed and I can SH$* all over so many kids and watch them be so but hurt I am using a controller. Eventually it may even be like it is on xbox with Mouse and Key, like on xbox everyone thinks someone with mouse and key is better for whatever reason idk. I will never understand the whole "my ego is bigger then yours because I play PC and i am superior" ideology of the so called pc master race. Maybe at PGI2019 they will allow controller :)

20 hours ago, Silmarillis said:

I use standard controller settings and have the same bugs as everyone else, their controller dev team had everything perfect before patch 12, then ever since then they keep pushing patches that downgrade controller players games with bugs etc

They just dont realise that controller players on PC need a different template compared to console players because the input ratios for console and Pc are different.

I also wana point out that aim acceleration is super important the only problem with it is they lowered the slider sensitivity and diddnt get the ratios right so its super difficult to use, but before patch 12 it was pretty well developed @gotgotbkk

I also agree before the patch it was good pretty good.

This is still an issue. After 2 patches within the last month and they still have not fixed this like what the F man. FIX PUBG!