Illidanstorm

Negative currency

Hey when i tried to change my hair style and something shop has crashed and after 10-12 clicks my coin looks like that and every game get more close to 0. Help

20170618164124_1.jpg

20170618210602_1.jpg

Edited by Mithrandir
pictures uploaded

Hello mates,

i found a bug about the money of the game (BP).

I was buying the Change Appearance to female from male and when i finished to choose i pressed "Ok Pay 3000 BP" to confirm. Maybe i pressed the button 3 or 4 times because i was not sure that the changes was applied, then i checked my BP and i saw that i was under 12k approximately.

My Character is named Maker94 and i just ask to moderators to fix that thing and if you can to bring me back to 0 BP. Before purchasing "Change Appearance" i was like 4k/5k, so I had the money to do that thing..

I attach a screen: 

On 6/15/2017 at 1:10 PM, Illidanstorm said:

After changing appearance of character my game froze and when It resumed my currency went from 3000bp to -23,000bp.

On 6/18/2017 at 2:38 PM, Private-Paul said:

I changed my body in PUBG and after a round I saw that I had -3000 points.

Is this a bug ?

20170618203319_1.jpg

20170618203325_1.jpg

On 6/19/2017 at 4:25 AM, Maker said:

Hello mates,

i found a bug about the money of the game (BP).

I was buying the Change Appearance to female from male and when i finished to choose i pressed "Ok Pay 3000 BP" to confirm. Maybe i pressed the button 3 or 4 times because i was not sure that the changes was applied, then i checked my BP and i saw that i was under 12k approximately.

My Character is named Maker94 and i just ask to moderators to fix that thing and if you can to bring me back to 0 BP. Before purchasing "Change Appearance" i was like 4k/5k, so I had the money to do that thing..

I attach a screen: 

Please Direct Message PUBG FWG on these forums a screen shot of your negative BP. He will be able to assist you further. Thank you for your patience.