Sign in to follow this  
nemerethhhhhh

Freeze when tab, only to me?

Hi guys

I'm a +450h hour player that enjoys much this game, but there's one thing that made me mad.

When I'm landing and i get drop of fps, if in the same time that i get these drops i push on my keyboard the "tab" for loot, my game freezes and I cant do anything, only ctrl+alt+supr and delete the process on taskboard.

Please, this is so annoying, if someone tells me that it happens to him too atleast i would feel better

Make a system for reconnect on your games if they didnt end yet,  my god!

Thanks a lot, and thanks for the game you are creating. Keep working and enjoy!

PD: My pc is good, i run ultra + stream with +60 fps so it isnt the problem. 

i5 6600k

1060 6gb 

12gb RAM

Edited by nemerethhhhhh
add PD

Hello fellow "I sometimes freeze and/or lag horribly when I land so I have to press tab" friend!
Are you not able to wait the freeze out though? I usually have to wait 10-40 seconds and the game will be playable again.

Also, are you running the game on a HDD or SSD?

And I don't think we will see a reconnect feature added anytime soon, but they're still discussing it:

Will you add a reconnect feature?

This is still in the discussion stage.

It freeze on a black screen of the tab, and no, never backs to the game, and I cant do anything if i minimize the game, only delete by "supr" on task. 

Im running the game on a SSD.

1 hour ago, nemerethhhhhh said:

It freeze on a black screen of the tab, and no, never backs to the game, and I cant do anything if i minimize the game, only delete by "supr" on task. 

Im running the game on a SSD.

My friend had this problem,he had 8 gigs of ram ic u have 12...well he added 16 for a total of 20 gigs as he had 4x2 gig stick.so he had to pull 2 sticks.

He would just lock up,get killed,even got network connection problems too.

But adding that ram solved that problem 100% 4 him