Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Lumos

UPDATE: Event Rewards

PUBG_Hawkinz

All Snipe City & HeadHunter rewards have been sent out.

If you haven't received your rewards and you participated in the event(s) please submit  a ticket with our support team at http://support.playbattlegrounds.com 

Message added by PUBG_Hawkinz

GT: Luz PT

Received the Snipe City crate (which unlocked correctly) but not the 2 Militia Crates.

1 minute ago, Squibeel said:

GT: Luz PT

Received the Snipe City crate (which unlocked correctly) but not the 2 Militia Crates.

The same as me at the moment.. I guess we have to wait for the end of the "roll-out"

2 hours ago, xXTheSquirrelzXx said:

I don’t remember seeing anything , I don’t have the prizes in my inventory neither. I do have an Aviator crate in my items which can’t be opened but I know that’s a bug

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

Got my crate. Was a weapon skin crate that wasn't locked. Guessing those are ok and we'll get the skin once you guys unlock it? Figured you might start on unlocked crates but maybe it's all a glitch.

Got a shotgun skin

mattyb9230

i received a “Raider Crate” containing the Beige S12K skin.  

1 hour ago, headspawn said:

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

Sorry for the late replies but nah I haven’t .. I will try once I get off work 

got the snipe city crate but did not receive the two milita crates

my gamertag is thesiimreaper

Hello! I'm new here . Sorry because i write on wrong topic , because i don't know where should i write the followings : Few hours ago , i was playing  solo  and I met 2 guys teaming. On xbox i can only report team mate kill.... How can i report that 2 people ? i killed both with Kar98k and i've made a clip too....

UPDATE July 19: Hello all, as you may know, today we sent out the Snipe City Crate to all eligible players as part of the Snipe City event rewards. The part of the rewards that have not yet been sent out are the 2 Western Military Crates, which will be sent out today by July 19, 10pm PDT. 

The Western Military Crate and the Milita Crate are the same item. They both contain exactly the same contents, although we originally used the incorrect name in initial messaging. We apologize for the confusion.

We hope you enjoy these rewards and we apologize for this delay in reward delivery

Finally got my event reward crates but none of the militia crates that were supposed to come with it. 

Gamertag: TrippySitcom

On 7/18/2018 at 9:22 PM, RockeyMyRaccoon said:

Hey just saying I’ve had a few new bugs just experience for the first time. Loot boxes have dissapeared. And afk people in cars when you kill them they are still in the driver seat. 

Lol, really dude? Post in the right place next time. Jeez