Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Lumos

UPDATE: Event Rewards

PUBG_Hawkinz

All Snipe City & HeadHunter rewards have been sent out.

If you haven't received your rewards and you participated in the event(s) please submit  a ticket with our support team at http://support.playbattlegrounds.com 

Message added by PUBG_Hawkinz

UPDATE July 19: Hello all, as you may know, today we sent out the Snipe City Crate to all eligible players as part of the Snipe City event rewards. The part of the rewards that have not yet been sent out are the 2 Western Military Crates, which will be sent out today by July 19, 10pm PDT. 

The Western Military Crate and the Milita Crate are the same item. They both contain exactly the same contents, although we originally used the incorrect name in initial messaging. We apologize for the confusion.

We hope you enjoy these rewards and we apologize for this delay in reward delivery.

----

Hello everyone,

We wanted to provide an update to a previous thread regarding incorrect event rewards being sent out. 

We were mistaken in saying that incorrect rewards were sent for completing the Snipe City Community event. We have NOT sent out rewards for this event yet. 

While we are still looking into the cause of why some players randomly received locked crates, we are happy to announce that Snipe City event rewards will be sent out tonight and everyone should have their rewards by tomorrow, July 19 at 1pm PDT. 

Again, our apologies for the confusion this has caused and thank you for bearing with us!

- The PUBG Xbox Team

On what date did you guys give out the rewards for the first community event. i Never received my rewards for that event and would like to figure it out,

13 minutes ago, EatBowsersTaint said:

I just got a weapon skin crate....something has to be wrong.

Yep, definitely! We're investigating. Sorry about that.

11 minutes ago, Jason2133 said:

No crate at all

13 minutes ago, RedDog said:

Never received my event rewards.

5 minutes ago, Maniemaco said:

i Never received my rewards for that event and would like to figure it out,

Hey guys, the Snipe City event rewards haven't yet gone out - if you participated in the headhunter event and didn't receive your rewards, please submit a ticket with our support team at http://support.playbattlegrounds.com

Snipe City event rewards will be all sent out by July 19 at 1pm PDT. 

Hey just saying I’ve had a few new bugs just experience for the first time. Loot boxes have dissapeared. And afk people in cars when you kill them they are still in the driver seat. 

So my headhunter crate gave me a triumph crate. I didn’t have a chance to open it until today and that’s what it gave me.

gt: DPtoken420

I haven’t even gotten my “headhunter” crate yet have those already been sent too?

19 minutes ago, bzzb13 said:

Is the ringside box forums still available?

Not at the moment. It sucks that its for pc. rip xbox fans...

i got a triumph crate wich has given me the nice schools shoes!!! amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

Hello everyone,

We wanted to provide an update to a previous thread regarding incorrect event rewards being sent out. 

We were mistaken in saying that incorrect rewards were sent for completing the Snipe City Community event. We have NOT sent out rewards for this event yet. 

While we are still looking into the cause of why some players randomly received locked crates, we are happy to announce that Snipe City event rewards will be sent out tonight and everyone should have their rewards by tomorrow, July 19 at 1pm PDT. 

Again, our apologies for the confusion this has caused and thank you for bearing with us!

- The PUBG Xbox Team

Thanks guys! ?

Just a question: will every XBOX player (those who took part in the event) worldwide receive the crates or it's kind of "US-limited"? 

Okay so if you guys hadn’t send the reward crates for Snipe city , is there any reason I don’t have the black gloves and bloody shirt even though I opened the Head hunter crate along with the two military crates ? @PUBG_Hawkinz

30 minutes ago, xXTheSquirrelzXx said:

Okay so if you guys hadn’t send the reward crates for Snipe city , is there any reason I don’t have the black gloves and bloody shirt even though I opened the Head hunter crate along with the two military crates ? @PUBG_Hawkinz

So what was inside the headhunter crate? Nothing?

39 minutes ago, Inimini315 said:

So what was inside the headhunter crate? Nothing?

I don’t remember seeing anything , I don’t have the prizes in my inventory neither. I do have an Aviator crate in my items which can’t be opened but I know that’s a bug