Riggles

The Weekly PUBG Corp. Community Update - July 13th Edition

When do you plan to add shooting range?? I have about 400h and still shoot like an idiot because only 1% of game time is actual combat which is usually over after two or three seconds........

Edited by silent_srb

9 hours ago, silent_srb said:

When do you plan to add shooting range?? I have about 400h and still shoot like an idiot because only 1% of game time is actual combat which is usually over after two or three seconds........

Not sure a shooting range is the best option for you. What i did to start was drop a long way from anyone (i.e. a long way from plane drop) loot and spend some time shooting walls, leaning, etc with various weapons to get a handle on the recoil and snap shooting. It made a big difference.

A static shooting range may not be so helpful against moving targets?

Or...as many have done, spend a few days committed to dropping in hot zones and learn through a baptism of fire.

Another thing i found helpful was to play 1 man squads...because it meant when i engaged i was normally against 4 players which meant a steep learning curve.

• Like 2

Regards to the desync and lag issues are you ever going to remove region selection?    (Lets not call this a region lock but proper ping based matches)  

This would have to improve servers and keep the latency down.  

You have the ping based matches setup but it's pointless if you can join any server..   Just remove the region selection and allow people all over the world to join friends rather then just join any random region and then they will be placed in the correct region based on ping.. 

I don't agree with the "REGION LOCK" where you can't play out of your area at all .. But being able to just end up on any server has to create latency issues!   

This was mentioned awhile back and nothing has been said ever since , Why? 

This is a great game and could be better .. It makes me sad to see so many leaving this game due to all these issues ..  Even from a business point of view it would make more sense to resolve these issues to keep people interested in buying this game!~

• Like 1

So we haven't had a community update in a while so posting here:

Solo FPP SA in Erangel/Miramar is pretty much impossible to play right now because of large queue times, and Sanhok is only playable during prime times. Have you thought of activating SA FPP Duos (even if that means deactivating Solo)? I often see a lot of solo-ers in squads, and solo myself, but it's hardly a good experience as the handicap is too much. Duos would be an ideal middle ground.