Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riktor skale

What is the sensitivity setting for targeting with LT?

Title is self explanatory. I think this is my second thread about this in 6 months playing. 

I have zero idea what “over the shoulder aiming”, “aim acceleration”, “vertical sensitive multiplier” ect ect are. Not very intuitive and descriptions don’t help. 

But speed of targeting while pressing LT (not looking through any sights) has been driving me nuts for months now. How do you adjust this?

I believe LT is over shoulder.  still learning myself. 

Just by reading everything posted, you can pick up a lot of usefull info.

Hope this helps

The over the shoulder aiming is what you are referring to. I keep mine around 4-5 depending on how I'm feeling. I will say that I am on preset B, so my over the shoulder aiming is left bumper, while ads is left trigger. It makes aiming feel a little more like other shooters like battlefield rather than the toggle aim.

ADS sensitivities are broken down by magnification levels. Most of mine stay around 6 except for the 8x which I keep at 4.

Aim acceleration causes the speed at which you can aim the further you push your right thumbstick. It can be useful for tracking a UAZ with a 4x, as if you are playing on a lower sensitivity it will help you keep up.

Thanks. 

I know what ADS refers to (only because it’s mentioned in same category as scopes/1x/iron sights, otherwise the name itself is not helpful)

I am still lost about aim acceleration (and vertical sensitive multiplier). I don’t know what a “UAZ” is and not sure why 4x is brought into the topic as scopes/sights seem to fall in a the separate ADS category. 

This is would be way more helpful with videos(or way better in game descriptions) and it’s just surprising it’s so hard to find any video/tutorials on this actually showing you what each does. 

3 hours ago, riktor skale said:

Thanks. 

I know what ADS refers to (only because it’s mentioned in same category as scopes/1x/iron sights, otherwise the name itself is not helpful)

I am still lost about aim acceleration (and vertical sensitive multiplier). I don’t know what a “UAZ” is and not sure why 4x is brought into the topic as scopes/sights seem to fall in a the separate ADS category. 

This is would be way more helpful with videos(or way better in game descriptions) and it’s just surprising it’s so hard to find any video/tutorials on this actually showing you what each does. 

Try this video. 

I dont see a video xebx.

Prob my phone. It took a couple of weeks to create an account because  i wasnt able to see the bot test diagram. Had to go on xbox  and do it. Tha also was a nightmare.

12 minutes ago, BadBatch5040 said:

I dont see a video xebx.

Prob my phone. It took a couple of weeks to create an account because  i wasnt able to see the bot test diagram. Had to go on xbox  and do it. Tha also was a nightmare.

https://youtu.be/3AhweDjUwAg

Sorry about that, sometimes the forum auto embeds the link