Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUBG_Andymh5

JUNE 26TH PATCH FEEDBACK TOPIC (LIVE SERVERS)

My game will not load past the matchmaking lobby. Everytime I go to restartthe game it asks me if I want to rejoin my last game.. but it freezes again. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, I can not play at all right now.

alot of bullet latency an now with level 3 gear you as much of a tank as running no armour, absolute joke.. fps okay is better but sort the other stuff.. level1, level 2 or even level 3 gear doesn't matter anymore cause you still go down quicker then a hooker in thailand! 3 shot to the vest, an 1 shot to the brain box, no matter what level the gear is

Buildings take a good 20 seconds to load in on mirimar after landing but this is much improved from yesterday where it would take atleast a minute for them to load in followed by another 30 seconds of rubber banding. Still having play doh building when I land in errangel. Haven’t had a crash yet and I think I only had 1 crash since last hotfix.

This is on the OG Xbox

buildings along the flight path seem to load, but too far off and youre waiting. Moreso on miramar.

framerate is solid. Only 1 crash in the party.

Having to back out to reset party UI is a bit silly. Its sooooo minor, and yet it kills any momentum.

12 hours ago, Sup3rjann3 said:

I don't have any update to download and the game does not even start now..

If you uninstall and reinstall, it will automatically install the update as well.

Seems to be working better, I haven't crashed yet, still gotta back out every So often when the lobby messes up but overall seems more stable

Armor & helmet damage reduction has somehow been altered with this latest patch. I've found myself getting one-shot killed too many times with level 2 armor & helmets to guns that just shouldn't be & are not capable of producing one shot kills like that. 

Played a few games tonight and I must say it does seem more stable. No crashes and smoother game play esp in cqc. I just don’t understand how ppl with the exact same setup can have such a difference experience.   I have a 1x with ssd. 

32 minutes ago, alancampbell92 said:

Armor & helmet damage reduction has somehow been altered with this latest patch. I've found myself getting one-shot killed too many times with level 2 armor & helmets to guns that just shouldn't be & are not capable of producing one shot kills like that. 

I was one shot killed with a Kar98 headshot through fresh level 3 helmet from full health. 

Game has been ok for me. Only landed school once but died too quickly to assess FPS drops. Hacienda was more stable than usual. So far spent 4 hours playing since the patch and it’s beeb more stable overall. Buggies are still a death trap on invisible bumps though and urgently need addressing 

cant believe nobody else has said it yet so i will. my god what an improvment to driving they have made. frames are so incredibly better now especially when driving! not noticed much else wrong just all round feels alot better for me. on one x 

Xbox One X - No SSD.

Good:

Frame rate in Solo gunfights was good, didn't notice any crippling drops.

Frame rate in 4-Man Squad shootouts was pretty good too, as above.

I didn't notice any random frame rate drops while walking about, nice.

Rendering, no playdoh, no squishy roofs, no hover-skipping. My friend on OG/S said they still couldn't see buildings so had to hang back at hot-drops.

Shootouts felt pretty good but I got completely melted surprisingly often when I thought I has an easy nailed-on kill (and vice versa).

Driving felt good but the invisible rocks/walls that take half your health are still awful.

Bad:

While scoped, enemies at about 200m, are sometimes teleporting/skipping. Not sure if a problem with their internet or a problem with the patch.

Frame rate while panning slowly with 4x scope is dropping or skipping, something isn't right because it's not smooth, not sure about other scopes.

Silent plane, inability to eject, the control of your character returns after auto-eject. This happened in Squads and twice in Solos.

Not able to quit out whilst spectating (couldn't bring up the options). A few minutes later it crashed while spectating.

Never-ending black screen trying to get back in after crash.

Ready-Up bugs after all but one game.

4-Man Squad seems heavily weighted towards Miramar, only 2 games on Erangel out of about 14 games.

Where the **** did all the loot go, I'm hoping it was just terrible luck but we found next to nothing game after game. Even empty 'guaranteed loot' buildings at hotspots, was very strange. Hopefully just horrible but luck but really seemed like a massive loot nerf. It got boring quickly.

Judgement reserved until after the weekend, the game is nearly always smooth for a couple of days after a patch.

And I need more time to see if I can actually find some loot. It's difficult to judge the smoothness of a gunfight when you don't have a gun.

Main menu is butter smooth now!! Game is running smoother too. Still some fps drops but not too bad. Gun sound will randomly cut out for a sec or two now and then. Overall it's good for me. OG on SSD wired on NA solo TPP

Its seems the stability and optimization has been a overall good improvement, but still got some issues with connectivity. Got a couple bouts of network lag that took forever to fix. Also, pretty sure I got mouse and keyboarded by some crack head wielding an SKS. We gonna get clarification on this shit or what?

https://mixer.com/wizardO3?vod=40414655

PUBG for has been running very smoothly, and I think the devs need to work on rendering on Erengel as the last patch, Erengel rendered quicker then ever,

but now with this patch, Miramar works a lot better, but Erengel took a few steps back. I have not crashed yet, and no fps drops, the devs are doing good!

First attempt to play in the day and do not load beyond the lobby, I select to play alone in NA server, start the count to enter the game and when the PUBG logo appears the game closes automatically, I have tried a lot of times and nothing.  

Ps xbox one x

Playing on OG Xbox

Buildings load much faster, no rubber banding in the beginning, and the loot loaded quickly. I crashed about 30 seconds into the first game though.

The fact that it's not letting me play is incredibly infuriating. I join matchmaking, it gets me to the loading screen headed into the waiting area... but it freezes at the loading screen. I've tried waiting upwards of 10 minutes.. nothing. I've uninstalled and rei stalled the game.. nothing. Soright now, it'scurrently just taking up space on my xbox. I didn't have these issues yssterday, it just seems that the updatemessed something up and I can't play.. so yea, it's aggravating to say the least.

Okay fine a new update that broak the game more..! 

Just instalt the patch and can't get in to a game BECORS matchmaking..!  Now as I'm typing thes it's 11min+ sins I pressed the solo match button and haven't joint a game yet.!

WDF are you guys doing at blueballs? 

my game wash pretty good after the last hot fix patch and haven crashed ones sins and now I can't join game after you noobs make a big update to optimize the game.? 

image.jpeg

I never had problems to matchmake before I toke me maby 1min to a min and a half to join a game but never like this

image.jpeg

1st game crash. Probably played 8 games since patch. 1 Crash. Also now when you do crash then load back in. It starts searching a solo match? But you do load back in to the game

2 games in so far and performance has been much better. I’m on og Xbox one and this is a big step up from rendering to item drops to FPS to matchmaking.  Feels like a decent game. A lot still needs to improve but wow, I’m impressed. 

19 hours ago, Sup3rjann3 said:

I don't have any update to download and the game does not even start now..

Original Xbox - After update PUBG crashes on load after logo appears, throwing me back to my home screen. Uninstalled and reinstalling now to see if this will resolve the problem, post back in 3-4hrs or tomorrow with update.

Since updating the game yesterday, I’m experiencing a lot of jittery frames & rubber banding while driving. I might give it another fresh install later on. 

1 hour ago, Dkhoneybadger said:

Okay fine a new update that broak the game more..! 

Just instalt the patch and can't get in to a game BECORS matchmaking..!  Now as I'm typing thes it's 11min+ sins I pressed the solo match button and haven't joint a game yet.!

WDF are you guys doing at blueballs? 

my game wash pretty good after the last hot fix patch and haven crashed ones sins and now I can't join game after you noobs make a big update to optimize the game.? 

I never had problems to matchmake before I toke me maby 1min to a min and a half to join a game but never like this

If my Solo FPP or Solo TPP match making timer goes over 1:30min, I back out and try again. This method gets me matched into a game usually on the 2nd or 3rd try. A lot faster than waiting 11+ minutes. Seems to work well at least on the NA servers

Just finished a 3 hour grind with my squad. 3 XB1X's with externals, 1 Xbox OG no internal. 1 XB1X was uninstall/reinstall, 2 XB1X's and the XBOG was update only.

Our games played better than they have before, FPS could still use some more work but was noticeably better. Map rendering on both Miramar and Erangel was crisp and fast, especially for the XB1X's. The XBOG still experienced slow map loading/playdoh-buildings while diving and immediately after landing, but he said it "snapped" in much faster than normal. We still experienced the party lobby issue after games would finish though, where some had to back out to title screen and then rejoin.

I know BH is still focusing on optimization and stability, one thing that still hasn't seemed to be touched on is the "weight" of the character or the gravity physics of the environment. There are times while jumping where it literally feels like you're on the moon. For example; the apartments at Yasnaya, jumping from the 3rd story down to the 2nd story balcony takes much longer than expected. It's almost as if the "high fall landing" montage needs to be 20-40% faster.

Overall, a noticeable improvement in the right direction. Good update still. ??